Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Nightmare

After the movie, everyone left, Jason included and I found myself sitting in my room waiting for my sister to come home. I was definitely going to have to ask her opinion about having sex with Jason. At this point in time, it was something that couldn’t be avoided for much longer. I craved his touch and we had a very physical relationship. It almost felt instinctual to need him as much as I did. Deciding to lay down while waiting probably wasn’t the best idea because I ended up falling asleep.

I dreamt I was with my sister, walking home from school. We had decided to cut through the park, and in the back of my mind I felt the creeping suspicion that we were being followed. Ignoring that feeling was a big mistake because soon we were overtaken. I felt hands pin my arms behind my back and saw the look of horror and Neche struggled with a masked figure. The man behind Neche covered her mouth and started to drag her away before whoever was holding me knocked me out. When I awoken, I was alone in the park and Neche was nowhere to be found.

“NO! Neche!” I woke up screaming and sat up in bed. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and both Neche and Johnny came barreling into my room. I pulled my sister to me and started to cry. As much as I didn’t want to tell her about my dream and the phone call, I knew I was going to have to. Maybe not just yet at least.
“Mina! What’s wrong love, shhh.” She stroked my hair and I felt the tears start to dissapate. I pushed myself away from her gently and sat on the edge of my bed. Now was not the time to tell my sister. I could tell by the way she was glowing that her date had gone extremely well. She needed normality in her life, and I wasn’t going to ruin this for her. I pushed thoughts of the dream aside and asked her how her date with Matt had gone. The look of concern on her face instantly turned to delight as she recapped her date with Matt for me. Johnny rolled his eyes and left half way through; he wasn’t good with mushy.

We talked about how strong her feelings were with Matt, but she still was a little undecisive. I think that in her case, she had every right to want to pick the perfect guy; after everything she had gone through that is. Finally, I could’t keep it from her anylonger.
“Neche, there’s something I want to tell you. Have you been getting strange calls?”
She looked unsure, “Yeah… why?”
I sighed and took a deep breath, “I want to tell you about my dream and something that happened a few days ago…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short and late coming... I went to the zoo yesterday and ended up getting sick last night :( I'll be sure to have a long update when its my time again.

Thanks for understanding :)
Comments, subscriptions and banners???? Please :)

Kels