Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Berry Sandwich

After we had figured out our sleeping arrangements and I had found blankets for Zacky, I led Jason to my bedroom. I pushed him onto my bed before shutting and locking the door behind me. Neche’s little outburst had sobered me up quite a bit, but I still wanted this more than ever. I reached behind me and unzipped my dress as I stood at the foot of the bed. The lights were all of, but the moon was full enough to cast enough light into my room. Jason gazed up at me, lips parted slightly in awe, breathing heavily. I slid out of the dress, a slight smirk pulling at my lips as Jason’s eyes widened. He sat up as I walked towards him and reached out for me. I shook my head and laughed before pushing him down again and straddling him on the bed. I leaned down and caught lips with mine. I felt his lips curve into a smile against mine as his hands ran up and down my back. Just as I went to deepen the kiss, a loud pounding came from my door. I sighed in frustration. Would I ever get to sleep with Jason?
“Jase? Mina? Can I come in?” Matt’s voice came from the hallway.
“No. Go away,” Jason called back. After a moment, he pulled me back down to kiss me again.
“Please? I’ve never felt this sad…”
Jason and I both groaned and I got up to throw my RHCP tee and some boxers on before crossing the room and opening the door. Matt stood in the hallway looking down at his feet. His lip ring glimmered as the moonlight spilt into the hallway.
“Come in,” I grumbled. I waited until he entered before shutting the door again. Jason was sitting up with a pillow on his lap. I smiled knowing I had caused what he was hiding. Matt crossed the room and sat next to his brother on my bed. A dirty thought crossed my mind about the twins and I bit back a delirious laugh. Maybe I was still drunk. I sat down between them and both Jason and I stared at Matt. He was staring at the carpet again.
“Why don’t you take a picture of the carpet… it’ll last longer,” I cracked. He looked up in surprise and Jason snickered behind me.
“So what’s wrong champ?”
Matt looked up at me sadly, “I thought your sister really liked me…”
I sighed inwardly… this was my fault, “Listen Matt. This will all make soooo much more sense tomorrow. But please, believe me when I say that she likes you… a lot.”
“Why was it so easy for you to pick Jason? Is there something wrong with me that she had to kiss Zack? I just don’t understand.”
“Matt… honey. I wish I could tell you exactly our logic was. But please, you’ll understand tomorrow.”

I had seen the knowing look in her eyes after she kissed Zacky. I knew she was going to pick Matt… but she needed to be the one to tell him… to tell everyone.
“Why don’t you lay down now, okay?”
“I don’t want to sleep,” he mumbled sleepily, lying down next to me and Jason. I giggled… it was like a Berry sandwhich. Jason wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I was thankful to have a queen sized bed as Matt looked up at me, sadness clouding his dark brown eyes. I pushed his thick hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. I heard Jason laugh quietly behind me.
“Is this what its going to be like if we have kids?”
“Hey… shut up,” Matt pouted which made Jason laugh harder.
“Now now children, let’s go to sleep.”
I closed my eyes and felt my body start to relax against Jason’s, but just as sleep was coming to take me into it’s arms, I heard Matt mumble.
“I see them kiss every time I close my eyes…”
My heart went out for him, and I grabbed his hand without opening my eyes and squeezed it.

When I woke up, I was still between Jason and Matt. My clock, which conveniently showed the time on the ceiling, told me it was ten o’clock in the morning. I sat up slowly, as to not wake up the twins, and crawled out of bed. Hoping I was the only one awake, I wandered down the stairs and into the kitchen. So far, the coast was clear. I began to pick up empty bottles and cups until I was satisfied. After taking the trash out, I washed my hands and decided to make a big breakfast for everyone. While I was cooking, Neche wandered downstairs, holding hands with a shirtless Jimmy. He came up behind me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek.
“Good morning Jimbo!” I smiled, “Why don’t you have a seat.”
He nodded groggily and sat down at the counter. Neche came over and hugged me from behind, resting her head on my shoulder.
“Morning sissy.”
“Morning. How do you feel?” I turned to face her. She scrunched her face up in disgust and shook her head.
“I need coffee,” she whined. I laughed and pointed to where I had already made a pot. She grinned and filled a giant mug before sitting down with Jimmy. Eventually, everyone else had woken up and come in to see what the great smell was. I wasn’t much of a cook, but I had whipped together bacon, eggs, pancakes, toast and sausage. We all sat around the kitchen and ate and when we finished, Jimmy helped me do the dishes. Finally, Neche led us all down into the basement and had us all sit down.
“I owe you all an explanation,” she started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhhhh. Can't wait to see what my wifey has planned.

Comment, Subscribe and Banner?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Kelsey