Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

We Got It

A few weeks had gone by since Neche had finally told everyone the truth. And much to Johnny and my delight, they had all agreed that the phone calls were something to be weary about. When we had gone upstairs, I had told them all my dream while she was down talking to Zacky, and they also agreed with us that under no circumstances should she be allowed to do anything on her own… especially walking home. If possible, one of the guys would take us home.

With that settled, we were able to establish a routine that Neche didn’t even know about. Every morning that they could, they Berrys would pick us up for school. Sometimes Jason would drive and I would sit up front and sometimes Matt would drive. To be honest, I preferred those days. I loved sitting in the back with Jason. He would hold me tightly against him… it was the safest I’d ever felt in a relationship, and I could feel myself start to fall for him.

In no way did it bother me that he had two sides to him. To his friends, they saw this crazy, loud, out of control person… but to me, I saw my sweet, wonderful Jason. I thought he was fun either way… and for the last time since my last relationship, I found myself trusting again. Jason and I were currently down in the basement watching a movie when he took my hand and brought it to his lips.
“Remember when you asked about my last relationship?”
I nodded, my head resting against his chest, “But that was because Brian had upset me.”
His other arm snaked around my waist in a comforting motion, “Why don’t you talk about your last boyfriend?”
I felt a wave of anxiety tie a knot in my stomach… should I really talk about him? I took a deep breath, trying to ease the growing knot, and knew it would just be better to tell him. When I turned to face him, he grabbed the remote and paused the movie. The television cast an eerie blue light on his face as I swallowed hard.
“Well… his name was Aaron. We dated all throughout high school… but he was a few years older than me. We had an okay relationship… but he’d keep things from me. He would talk to his ex’s… which wouldn’t have been a big deal… if he hadn’t been telling them he missed them… or that he thought about their relationship a lot.”
Jason’s eyes narrowed and I shook my head
“Are you fucking joking?”
“No… but that wasn’t the worse. After everything that happened with Neche… he told me she was a slut… that she asked for it. He’d get mad that I wanted to stay by her side… he just didn’t understand. And I was in love with him… so I felt hurt no matter what. But I finally just had to end it.”
“Wow. What a dick. I would never come between you and your sister. Or treat you that way… ever.”
I nodded and smiled at him, “I know. I’m not worried. I… I like you a lot Jason. I feel really safe with you. I haven’t felt this way in a long time.”
He smiled and pulled me closer to him to kiss me. We laid down on the couch, Jason holding me in front of him and continued watching our movie.

An hour later, Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky ran down the stairs.
“Guys! We got it!”
I felt Jason sit up behind me, but I stayed down. I had fallen asleep and getting up was the last thing I wanted to do.
“Got what?” I mumbled sleepily.
“The gig!” Jimmy said excitedly. He picked me up off the couch and twirled me around. I tried to groan in annoyance, but I couldn’t hide the smile caused by his antics. Jimmy hugged me and sat me back down before everyone else took a seat. My smile widened as they talked about the gig they were offered. This was huge for them, and I was excited to be a part of it. Soon, the whole gang was in our basement. Everyone was there, except my sister and Matt. Excusing myself, I wandered upstairs to find them. I heard a bang come from upstairs and ran to make sure my sister was alright.
“Neche?” I called out as I stopped in front of her door. I tried the handle, but the door was locked. Putting my ear to the door was a bad idea as I heard my sister giggle and a moan come from Matt.
“Ew…” I quickly turned around and fled down the stairs. How come everyone left Neche alone when she wanted some but I couldn’t have five minutes alone with Jason?
♠ ♠ ♠
My wifeys gonna be like... wtf :P
Anyways. Short update, Im sorry.

Comment, Subscribe and Banner??? Please and Thank you :)

Kelsey