Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Trey; New Kid

Neche’s POV

“Okay so let’s all go home and come up with a list of bands names and tomorrow we’ll check them out and vote for our favorite.” Shadows ordered.

Everyone nodded and agreed.

“Any questions?” He made sure.

“I have one!” Mina raised her hand and we looked over at her. “Since the Berry’s and Seward’s aren’t in the band do we still have to make a list?” He cocked a brow then shook his head causing us to smile.

Great no band homework. Soon the bell rang and we rushed to our classes.

“Hey, I’m gonna skip with Lacey,” Johnny said wondering off and I looked at Mina who was frowning.

“What’s with the frown?”

“I’m gonna skip with Jason…” I pouted.

“Don’t worry Jimmy with stay with you, right Jimbo?” She shot him a look that I didn’t recognize and he nodded with a smile.

“Of course, I’d never leave you alone,” there was an edge to his voice that had me biting my lip.

“Okay, see ya,” I said goodbye to them before walking hands linked with Jimmy.

We walked in silence and he was fidgety.

“What’s wrong Jim?” I asked stopping and he looked around before shrugging.

“I don’t know… I feel like I’m being watched or something,” I frowned and became nervous; I had been getting that feeling all week.

He noticed my worried expression and smiled.

“I’m probably being paranoid; you know me. I’m insane,” he smiled wide causing me to giggle and brush it off.

We walked to the back and took our seats. The teacher drowned on about something or another; I was too distracted by Jimmy making funny faces at me and causing me to giggle.

Soon the door opened and everyone looked up. A boy with longish black hair and sunglasses walked in; he kept his head down and mumbled something to the teacher.

“Class!” He announced calling our attention to him. “This is a new student; Trey Summers.” He pulled the boy forward.

“Trey; you could sit next to,” he scanned the class and I noticed a few seats empty by us since everyone was skipping. “Oh Jimmy and Neche,” he pointed us out and I chewed the inside of my lip as the boy looked up and stared at us.

He walked over and took a seat in front of Jimmy who was beside me. The teacher turned back to his lesson and Trey turned around giving a small smile.

“Hey, I’m Trey,” I stared at his hand before slowing shaking it.

He turned to Jimmy then who was giving him a weary look.

“I’m Jimmy and that’s Nech,” they shook hands and he turned back around to focus on class.

Once the bell rang I grabbed Jimmy’s hand and rushed out of there.

“Hey! Wait up!” We turned to see the new kid running after us.

“Can you help me find my next class?” He asked me but Jimmy steeped between us gratefully.

“Yeah man, I’ll show you to it,” he smiled.

“Aren’t you coming Nech?” Trey asked and I opened my mouth but Matt stepped up.

“Hey Babe,” he smiled and I returned it giving him a peck.

“She’s going with her boyfriend; come on dude,” Jimmy yanked the kid away from us and I breathed a sigh of relief; guy gave me the creeps.

“Who was that?” I shrugged at Matt.

“Just some new kid,” I mumbled and he nodded. “Nothing to worry about.” I wasn’t too sure about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh my wifey is going to love this I know.

Comment, Subscribe, Banner (?)

-Neche