Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Plans

Neche’s POV

Everyone sat around waiting for my sister and Jason. Jimmy seemed jumpy and had a serious expression on his face; Jimmy’s never serious, I know something’s going down. I chewed on the inside of my lip as I watched the TV in front of me and soon the door burst open.

Jimmy jumped up and hugged Mina and she rushed inside before shutting off the TV.

“Hey!” Zacky protested.

“Not now Baker,” Jason hissed and I sat up straighter and squeezed Matt’s hand.

Everyone grew quiet and watched the couple.

“Sis, what’s going on?” I asked cautiously.

“Do you guys remember the calls I told you about?” She asked everyone and I shot up.

“You told them?” I exclaimed and she nodded.

“I’m glad I did too Neche; this is getting serious!” I went to argue but Jason cut me off.

“This is serious Nech, listen to her,” I shut my mouth and sighed before sitting back down next to Matt.

“I got a call this afternoon…” My eyes widened.

“W-What?” My voice shook with fear and Matt squeezed my hand.

“It was the same person that has been calling you…”

“What did he say?” Matt asked.

“He said that he knew I left her alone this afternoon and that he should kill me for trying to take you away from him,” she spat the words in disgust.

“Then I talked to him,” Jason sighed and we all looked at him. “He knew my name and said to keep Matt away from “his girl”,” he used air quotes and I grew sick.

“Oh God,” I breathed grabbing my stomach.

I feel like I’m going to puke. Matt rubbed circles into my back to try to calm me. Jimmy shot up next.

“I’m going to kill this guy!” He hissed.

“Get in line, I’m gonna gut him if he lays a finger on Nech,” Shadows hissed.

I would’ve smiled at how protective they were if I didn’t feel so nervous.

“We don’t even know who it is,” Zacky sighed.

He looked stressed; they all did. I had caused this weight on all of their shoulders. Tears started to pour out of my eyes at the though and I cried into my hands.

“Shh, it’s okay Babe, no one’s getting to you,” Matt comforted and I sighed.

“We have to tell someone,” Mina sighed.

“Who?” I snapped.

“The cops maybe?” She shouted back.

“What can they do? I trust you guys watching me more than them… What can they do? Trace a blocked number?!” Everyone grew silent.

“They’ll just suggest a restring order on someone who we can’t even identify…” I muttered and I took their silence as them agreeing.

“So all we can do is keep an eye one you,” Brian stated rather then asked but I nodded anyway.

“Don’t worry,” Jason said and we all looked at him.

“He’s not getting near you on our watch,” Matt finished for his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here’s an update.

That was intense wasn’t it?

Lmao who else thought that half of my wifey’s update was hilarious?
Comment and all that junk :P
-Neche