Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Roses Are Red

After I had told my story about the phone call, two things happened. I managed to worry my sister even more, and everyone in the room flipped their shit. Matt wrapped a protective arm around my sister, and more than anything I wished it were enough to keep her safe forever. Jason and I sat on the couch and watched the chaos unfold. It wasn’t long before all the guys were pissed off enough to scare most sane people. Everyone seemed to be talking at once, and I watched as Neche snapped. She went over how many ways the police were useless to us at this point, and I could see how taken aback the group was with this side of my sister. Finally, Jason stood up again.
“Don’t worry.”
Everyone turned to look at him. Jason just had that kind of authority in his voice, and I took pride in the fact that he was mine.
“He’s not getting near you on my watch,” Matt added.
Neche nodded, but her pretty face crumpled into a frown and the tears began to pour silently from her eyes. This time, I stood up and went to her.
“Shh, shh baby,” I held her against me, “Nobody can hurt you now… not with me and all our friends backing you this time.”
She nodded against my shoulder and slowly pulled away, “Thanks Mina. I love you.”
“I love you too sweetie. You know I would never let what happened, happen again.”
“Plus,” Jimmy came and wrapped his arms around our shoulders, “You have the Rev on your side.”
“The who?” Neche momentarily forgot our dilemma.
“Oh!” Brian jumped up, “We came up with stage name… cause we’re cool!”
Neche and I rolled our eyes, but smiled.
“Alright, let’s hear them,” I was glad for the distraction.
“Okay, well… I’m the Reverend Tholomew Plague,” Jimmy started.
“M. Shadows,” Matt said. We weren’t surprised… Johnny has introduced us to Matt Sanders as Shads.
“Synyster Gates,” Brian smirked.
“Zacky Vengeance!” Zacky smiled proudly.
“And I’m JB Dizz!” Jason yelled and we all laughed.

After we had all calmed down a bit, Jimmy, Johnny and Lacey left to go see a movie, while Matt, Shads and Jason started up a game of Mortal Kombat. Val, Neche and I were sitting in the kitchen talking about the merch booth.
“Well, when I have to go up and sing, I’ll need one of you to be in charge.”
My sister and I nodded, we’d figure it out later.
“And we can go around and hand people demos and let them listen and stuff like that,” Val grinned.
“Have you ever thought of managing them?” Neche asked.
Val looked down and shrugged, “No… I mean… I don’t think I’d be good at that.”
“Who better to look out for the band then someone who’s always going to look out for their best interest,” I pointed out.
“I never thought of it that way,” Val grinned, “I’ll talk to my Matt about it.”
We laughed. Neche and I were so used to calling her Matt, Shads. Whenever someone said Matt, we assumed it was Matt Berry.

Our conversation was interrupted by someone ringing the doorbell. Val, Neche and I looked at each other. Maybe it was better if one of the guys answered the door.
“Babe?” I called.
“Yeah?” all three answered back. Val snickered and Neche grinned.
I rolled my eyes, “Will one of you get the door?”
“Yes,” Jason set his controller down and went to answer the front door. A few minutes later, he came back into the kitchen, eyes flashing. In his hands was a vase full of roses.
“Who are those for?”
My first thought would have been my aunt had Jason’s eyes not been full on anger and concern. He pulled the card out of his pocket and handed it to me.

My Sweet Neche,
These roses cannot compare to your beauty.
I’ve missed you, and I’ll come to collect you soon.
Your Destiny
♠ ♠ ♠
My wifeys gonna be like wtf. lol

I demand comments, subscriptions and a banner... please?
It would make us extremely happy XD

Kels