Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Broken Vase

Neche’s POV

It got harder and harder to breathe as the room seemed to get smaller. By now the guys had all rushed into the kitchen to see what had happened. Matt read the note and seemed furious. He grabbed the vase from his brother and threw it across the room where it collided with the wall.

Val and Mina screamed in surprise and I would’ve too if I wasn’t in shock right now. He knew where I lived, where my family was, he knew my boyfriend and even his brother’s name. No one was safe, maybe if I never came this wouldn’t be happening…

I looked up through my blurred vision, I was now crying.

“Matt,” was the only thing I whispered before everything went black.

____

“Nech Honey wake up,” my eyes fluttered open to see everyone standing over me.

I went to sit up but Mina pushed me back down.

“Just wait a sec before you move,” I nodded and stayed laying down on Matt’s lap.

“What happened?” I asked.

“You just fainted,” Matt explained and I nodded.

“How long was I out?”

“Just five minutes,” Val said.

“What the fuck is going on?” Shadows asked sounding tired and drained.

“In short Neche has a stalker…” Jason sighed.

Stalker… The word hung in the air and I grew sick. Why the hell would I have a stalker? What did I do to deserve that? What was so damn special about me that someone had to monitor my every move? Was I so pretty that someone had to rape me?

What made me so damn attractive to men that they had to do horrible things to me? Tears threatened to spill but I took a deep breath and held it in.

“I’m scared,” I admitted to no one in particular.

“We all are…” Mina answered.

“Are you aunt and uncle coming home today?” Jason asked.

“No I don’t think so…” Mina answered.

“Then we’re staying over,” Matt said and we nodded.

I felt a little better they were going to spend the night; a little.
♠ ♠ ♠
WTF?! XD

So was everyone shocked about Neche’s little present? I was I was like :O
Wonder what other surprises my wifey has in store for us :P

I was going to update this last night but JUST as I finished writing it and was going to edit and post for you all my mom called me and asked me if I could spend the night with her. Apparently her neighbor was harassing her and she didn’t want to get in trouble for shanking a bitch xD so she asked if I could keep her company and stuff so I did.

My gram just brought me home this afternoon so here’s your update :P

Comment & ect.
-Neche