Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Neche’s POV

I awoke to the sound of a… baby? What the hell? I fluttered my eyes open and found myself in a room alone on a large bed. I shot up after a moment that I remembered everything and raced towards the open door.

“Ahh!” I screamed as my face hit the carpeted floor beneath.

I looked down and saw my leg in chains connected to the bed. I tugged at it repeatedly until I felt like my foot would pop off. My next instinct was of course to scream.

“Help! Somebody help!” I screamed and the crying of the baby just got louder.

Where was I? Who had me and what was with the baby? I had a million and one questions and no answer for any of them. I kept screaming as tears started to fall from my eyes.

The crying baby got closer and I looked up at the door right when a person walked up. Through my tears all I could make out was a person holding a baby.

“Who are you? What’s going on?” I sobbed.

“Good; you’re up,” my eyes widened and I started to see clearer.

I know that voice.

“Trey,” my whisper came out hoarse and low but he heard me.

“Hey Honey,” he greeted as he shifted the baby on his hip.

That drew my attention away from him and I stared in shock at the baby; my baby.

“What are you doing with my son?” My voice shook and he smiled wide.

“Oh Babe don’t you mean our son?”

I gave him a confused look as he stepped closer. I thought of backing away but I was hoping I could grab Bear from him. He kneeled in front of me and faced Bear towards me.

“He has his daddy’s eyes doesn’t he?” I finally noticed he wasn’t wearing his sunglasses for once.

Those eyes; the grey ones stared back at me with a hint of amusement in them and I gasped as more tears fell.

“You raped me?” I whimpered and he frowned.

“I wouldn’t call it rape,” he muttered before standing up straight and trying to sooth Bear again.

“Where you stalking me too?” I asked ignoring his agreement and his frown deepened.

“I wouldn’t call it stalking either.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” He stopped walking with Bear and looks me in the eye making me flinch.

“I love you,” he stated. “I’ve always loved you.”

“You don’t even know me,” I snapped.

“You really don’t remember me do you?” I cocked a brow at him.

I opened my mouth to talk but Bear cut me off by screaming again. Trey sighed annoyed and tried his hardest to sooth him but you could tell he was getting frustrated. I sat up straighter and licked my lips before speaking.

“Give him to me,” I whispered.

Trey looked up at me questioningly but I ignored his gaze only looking at my son.

“Please,” I added when he didn’t move.

Slowly he kneeled down and handed him off to me. I cradled him into my arms and held him against my chest next to my heart. Soon he calmed down and stopped crying. I looked up and Trey wore a look of fascination on his features and he smiled at me but I just glared back. His smiled faded and he looked hurt; I didn’t care. He hurt me too much for me to give a fuck about his feelings.

“What were you telling me; remember you from where?”

“We used to go to school together in New York…” I furrowed my eyebrows together. “Back then I had short blond hair and wore braces and glasses though,” I tried to imagine him differently and after a while it clicked.

“It’s you,” I gasped and he nodded.

Back in high school there was this nerd that every used to push around. He wasn’t scrawny so I don’t know why he never fought back but he was really shy and quiet. I had felt bad for him and talked to him. We weren’t friends but I wasn’t as rude as the other kids. Just simple stuff like invite him to eat lunch with us, talk to him in class, say hi once in a while.

Now here he was; my stalker/rapist. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

“Why are you doing this?” I whispered feeling exhausted.

“Because I love you. I killed those people who took Hun’wet from us and brought him here so we can be a family now.”

“You killed my aunt and uncle?!” I shouted and he sighed.

“They tried to steal my son away. They were raising him as their own and that’s not right; his parents are right here.”

I started to cry as the realization of my family’s death hit me. I felt like giving up. Maybe he won; he’ll never leave me alone. He knows everything about me and how to get to me. He had me now and my Bear; my son.

I looked down and his grey eyes stared back. I froze for a moment and just looked into them. I didn’t feel sick and scared like before when I saw those eyes. This time I only felt love and innocence. This baby loved me with everything in its tiny body and all it asked is for my love in return.

I knew what I had to do then, I had to survive; for Matt, for Mina, for my family and friends, for my son. I was gonna get out of here for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took long. Here it is.
Also another pic of Bear.

I had a dream about Matt and Jason Berry last night :P

If you make us a banner you can be in the sequel as Jimmy or Zacky’s girlfriend?...

Okay comment and stuff.
-Neche