Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

We're Gonna Make It

Neche’s POV

I stared into the grey eyes of my son as I rocked him back and forth to keep him quiet. All of us; the group I mean, sat around in the basement. We were discussing our plans.

It had been a month since Trey was killed and Matt got shot in the shoulder. He’s fine now and it’s nothing but a scar.

“What’s going to happen to Bear?” Brian asked me and I looked up at the group.

“Johnny’s parents agreed to watch him while I’m on tour with you guys,” I explained.

Mina and I were going on tour to help Val with merch since she was the main merch girl, singer in some songs, and their tour manager they thought she’d need some help. Of course Mina jumped at the chance to be on tour with Jason and our friends while I needed more convincing. It was hard to leave Hun’wet home.

I had missed 9 months of his life all because I couldn’t get over my past and now I have been trying to make up for it. I had taken back custody since my aunt and uncle were killed.

My family was behind me one hundred percent though and convinced me to go; saying they’d love to watch him since tour won’t be too long and I need to be young and wild for a bit. I wasn’t really sure until last week though.

Looking at my ring finger I smiled. Matt proposed and that was the real reason I decided to go.

“We leave next week,” Shads reminded and we all nodded.

“Is everyone really ready for this?” Zacky asked looking around at each of our eyes.

We all nodded.

“It’s going to be hard and we might wanna quit and come home some days but it’s completely worth it; we’re gonna make it; I know.” Jimmy smiled and everyone did too.

We were gonna make it; the words echoed in my head. Nothing made me happier than hearing that and believing it for once. I looked down at the grey eyes of my son. I no longer thought of Trey when I see them, no instead I thought of Hun’wet and no one else. As far as I’m concerned Matt is his father and no one has argued against us.

Sure some advised him against having a girlfriend/future wife with a kid already but he loves Bear and Bear loves him; I just know it.

I felt oddly normal for once; sure most 18 year olds don’t have a son already, they might not be engaged either, and certainly aren’t getting ready to live in a van traveling the states with almost no money but I love my life none the less and wouldn’t change a thing.

My life was far from normal but compared to how it was I’m “plain Jane” and it will never bore me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End

Thank you to everyone who read commented and subscribed; it means the world to us!

Don’t forget to subscribe to the sequel: Betrayed. Which will start as soon as my wifey decides to give you the first chapter!

Hope you liked the last chapter and are excited for their next adventure!

Comment and Subscribe to the sequel!
-Neche