Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Lunch

Neche’s POV

It was finally lunch and I had walked to a table with Zacky. We had the class before lunch with each other so we walked together. Jimmy was already sitting there and waved happily at us as we took a seat.

“How are ya?” He asked with a smile and I returned it.

I liked Jimmy; he was a giant ball of insane energy. Just what someone needs to keep themself distracted.

“I’m doing good,” I shrugged and sat beside Zacky across from him.

Zacky put his arm around my shoulders in a flirty gesture but I ignored it. Zacky had been super flirty but I ignored it not really bothered by that fact. Who would complain about a hot guy flirting with them?

“Hey,” I turned and smiled up at my sister, Matt, Brian, Jason, and Johnny.

Matt and Johnny were glaring at Zacky but I ignored them as I greeted them with a wave. Mina took a seat between Brian and Jason while Matt took a seat beside me and Johnny beside him.

What’s with the tension.

“Hey,” Matt and Val greeted as they sat down.

“Hey,” everyone greeted them.

“Doesn’t that get confusing?” I asked no one in particular and everyone but Mina looked at me confused.

“Yeah I mean, how do you deal with that?”

Johnny sighed.

“I hate when you guys forget everyone doesn’t have that freaky sister connection you guys do. Explain what the hell you’re talking about!” Johnny exclaimed and we smiled sheepishly.

“Sorry Johnny boy,” I smiled. “I meant about having two Matt’s in the group,” I pointed out.

“We call Matt S. Shadows for his stage name M. Shadows.” Zacky explained and I nodded.

“Okay,” I said.

“And sometimes we call Matt, M.B.,” Jason explained and Mina nodded.

“So you guys are from New york?” Jimmy asked and we nodded.

“How was it up there?” Brian asked and I shrugged.

“Alright, just cold,” I smiled and everyone laughed.

“Won’t you miss it?” Zacky asked and I felt guilty.

Mina had offered to come even though she could’ve stayed with all our friends. I just made her uproot her life and leave our parents.

“I would’ve missed my sis more if one of us stayed,” she must have sensed my mood.

I smiled at her and she returned it.

“You guys are stopping by the garage to listen to us right?” Brian asked Mina excitedly and she giggled while nodding.

I saw Jason glare at him but I shrugged it off.

“Yeah you guys will be blown away,” Zacky smirked and I giggled at him.

I seen Matt tense beside me but ignored it.

“You guys better be good Baker,” I smirked and he smiled wide.

“Don’t worry, we will be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay… comment and Subscribe!
-Neche