Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Fights

Neche’s POV

“Why are you being a dick?” I hissed at Johnny and he looked down in shame.

“I thought we talked this through? No one could have avoided the situation back I New York and I don’t wanna hear about it anymore,” I sighed tugging at my hair.

Jimmy just looked and forth between us completely confused.

“I know that but you’re putting yourself in a bad situation; just because we can’t turn back time doesn’t mean we can’t avoid what’s to come!” He shouted but not loud enough for anyone in the class to hear.

“Johnny,” I said softly stepping towards him, I forced him to look me in the eyes. “Honestly; look me in the eye right now and tell me are any of your friends really capable of something like that?” He bit his lip. “If you tell me they are I’ll step back I swear but you can’t lie to me Johnny,” I sighed and he did too.

“No they are not,” I smiled.

“Then drop it,” I hissed and he nodded reluctantly.

“Okay…” Jimmy said awkwardly and I chuckled.

“Sorry Jimbo; I’ll tell you another time… maybe,” I added and he nodded.

I then remembered something Johnny had said.

“Wait what did you mean when you said those things about Brian and Zacky?” I asked with a smirk and he groaned.

“Forget it,” he ordered.

“No tell me,” I ordered and he shook his head.

“The Berry’s, Zacky, and Brian like you guys and they kind of been fighting since this morning,” Jimmy shrugged like it was nothing and Johnny groaned when he seen my smirk.

“Really?”

“Yep” Jimmy nodded. “The Berry’s say they saw you first but Zacky and Brian are pretty insistent. They aren’t used to getting told “no”; especially when girls are involved, none of them are,” he smirked and I laughed.

“Looks like this will be fun,” I grinned and Johnny glared.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

“I told you I can take care of myself,” I hissed back.

He shook his head.

“Okay let’s put that aside; are you forgetting about this,” he reached up and brushed his hands across my tiny bear paw print tattoo on my chest over my heart.

I looked down and sighed.

“Johnny,” I sighed and he shook his head.

“Whatever, do what and who you want,” he went too far.

“Fuck you Johnny; what am I supposed to do?! Remain alone the rest of my life? Bullshit! If I do that he wins; I can’t live in fear. If you want me to you might as well be rooting for him.” He remained silent before just turning and walking away.

I sighed and slide down the wall. After a moment I heard someone walking down the hall and looked up to see Matt Berry walking over to Jimmy and I wearing a smirk. I cocked a brow at him as he stood before me and held out his hands for me to take.

Once I did he pulled me up and I hugged him suddenly completely forgetting the fight between Johnny and I.

“Hey,” he chuckled and I smiled.

“Hey, why are you here?” I pulled away and looked at him.

He smiled down at me and motioned towards Jimmy with his head. I looked over at him with a raised brow.

“You seemed like you needed a cheer up so I texted him,” he smiled and I returned it.

“Let’s get out of here,” he nudged me and I smiled wide.

“Wait,” I looked over at Jimmy while biting my lip.

“Go, I’ll be fine; I know my friends. They are probably ditching too; I’ll find one of them or tract down Johnny and make sure he doesn’t hurt himself.” I smiled wider before running over and kissing his cheek.

“Thanks Jimmy, you’re my new best friend,” he smiled at that and motioned for me to go.

I turned and grabbed Matt’s hand before running down the hall in the same direction my sister and his brother had just disappeared to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you love Jason Berry wifey but you’re not getting him in my story! xD
Ignore that it’s for my wifey about this other story of mine :P
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche