Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Remembering

I practically crawled over to the lounge chair and lied down. I was still trying to regain my breath after what had just happened. All the energy in said of me was drained and I just wanted to lie down. I looked around me to see everyone looking at me. Valary looked like she was going to kill me and if Belle wasn't here right now she probably would have.

"Belle do you want to go watch a movie or something? I could teach you how to play pool?" Michelle asked her.

"Yeah can I play pool?"

"Sure thing sweetheart." Belle ran up to me and hugged my wet form.

"See you later daddy."

"Bye Belle." I was barely able to choke out. I watched her leave with Michelle and watched as everyone else started coming towards me. I knew I was going to be in for a world of shit. Val practically charged at me and slapped me across the face and Matt had to pull her back.

"You stupid arrogant asshole!" she screamed at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you even realize how much shit you've put Dawn through? Why can't you just admit that you were wrong? I swear you better get off that high horse of yours or I will knock you the fuck down myself." I really couldn't say anything. I didn't even know what to say. "Are you satisfied now! You finally broke her, caused her to snap. God I swear if it wasn't for Belle you would not be living right now."

"Baby calm down." Matt said hugging her to his chest.

"No I will not calm down! Why should I? Nothings getting through to his thick skull. She never cheated on him then and she would never to it anyway. She was crazy about him and for some reason that escapes me she still is now. He doesn't deserve her anything she has to offer him. I'm some what glad so moved away. At least she didn't have to deal with his bullshit."

"Let me take you inside so you can calm down." Matt said picking her up and walking towards he house.

"I hope your happy now. You've finally made her as miserable as you pretend to be." She shouted at me before Matt opened the door and carried her inside. Everybody was staring me down.

"Dude I didn't sleep with her. She only said that to make you jealous and apparently it worked. Its painfully obvious that she was never cheating why can't you just admit it.?"

"Because I saw her with him." They all sighed.

"Are you sure you saw that? Or was it your insecurities speaking?"

"I saw her with another guy and they were kissing me."

"Did you ever talk to her about it?"

"No."

"Well then you'll never know what really happened cause you never asked."

"I know what I saw."

"You are so damn stubborn." Natalie growled before she stormed off into the house. I sighed. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with anybody. I just needed to go home and lie down. I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Home I can't deal with all of this write now."

You can't running from your problems forever Zack!" Johnny shouted after me.

"But I can avoid them." And I continued to walk away with my head down until I got to my car. I drove off to my house, trying not to fall asleep behind the wheel. When I finally got into my house and opened my door I was greeted by a sleeping Ichabod. Sighed and started climbing the stairs to my bedroom. I dis guarded myself of my wet clothes and changed into boxer and a t-shirt and buried myself under the covers of my bed. I stared up at the ceiling and thought about everything that just happened. I was tired of trying to explain myself. I saw her with someone else. I know I did. Why won't she admit that she was cheating? I felt my eyes start to droop and I just let sleep over take me.

I was driving in my car going to Guitar Center to see if the price of the guitar I wanted had lowered. I had a feeling that something was going to go wrong today and I didn't know what it was. I just tried to ignore it and continued to drive to Guitar Center. I sang along to the songs on the radio and sighed. It felt odd not having Dawn in the car next to me. I haven't see or spent time with her in what seemed like forever. She says she's busy but won't tell me with what. I continued to think about her until I saw her. She was walking down the street with some guy. I started slowing down the car and watched them. She had just laughed about something he had said and he stopped her and put his hands around her waist, making her back face me. I could tell she was looking at him as his face inched closer to hers and then their lips connected. I felt like someone had just hit me with a car. I was so hurt that I just drove off back to my house. I never thought that she would be cheating on me. Not my Dawn she would never do that to me. Even if I hadn't seen her in a while and she was always busy doing something else. Now I knew what thatsomething someone was. I tried to make excuses for what I had saw but nothing had came to mind. Dawn has cheating.

I woke up with a massive headache. I was remembering the day I caught Dawn cheating. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I didn't want to think about this right now. I needed to deal with my headache. I climbed out of my bed and went downstairs to my kitchen. Ichabod perked up and started running towards me and sat down at my feet. I gave a weak smile at him and reached in the cabinet for Advil and his food. I got both out and put his food in his bowl. I was getting ready to down my Advil and water when my phone started ringing. Looked at the caller ID in confusion. It was Dawn after yesterday I didn't think she'd ever call me again. She only does if it involves Belle. I answered anyway.

"Yeah?"

"Why can't you believe me?"

"Because I saw you kissing someone else." There was a long pause and then I heard her sigh.

"We really need to talk." She stated.

I sighed "Name a time and place."

"How about this afternoon around seven at the beach?"

"That's fine with me."

"Alright bye." I could here the sadness in her voice.

"Bye." We both hung up. I ran my hands through my hair again before Downed my Advil and water.

I had a feeling something was going to happen when I met up with Dawn but I couldn't tell if it was bad or good
♠ ♠ ♠
This might end in 1 or 3 more parts or I might think of something else to add to this making more chapters

but tell me what you think please, you know I love it when you do

<3