Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Unexpected

I sat down in front of my TV and flipped through the channels and stroked Ichabod's fur. It was only three. I was meeting Dawn in four hours. I sighed I really just wanted to get everything over with. My doorbell rang. I raised an eyebrow. No one knocks they all have a key. They just walk in. I put the remote down and got up and Ichabod followed after me. I opened the door and Dawn was standing there.

"Dawn?"

"I just wanted to get everything over with."

"Alright lets just go in the living room." She nodded and followed me. We both sat down opposite each other. I picked up the remote and shut off the TV engulfing the house in silence until one of us decided to speak.

"So are you going to speak or should I?" I asked

"I don't really know what to say Zack. I've run out of things to say that will make you believe me."

"Who was that guy you were with?"

"What guy?"

"The one I saw you kiss." She sighed

"His name was Scott, and I didn't kiss him he kissed me."

"But you kissed him back."

"I didn't kiss him back Zack. I was trying to push him off. And how do you know about this anyway?"

"I saw you from my car. I was driving to guitar center when I saw you and him together."

"Did Val tell you where she got your guitar from when you guys went on your first tour?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Just answer the damn question."

"No."

"Well I'll tell you. You got it from me. I was working at Spencer's to pay for it. I didn't want anybody to know because I wanted it to be a surprise when I gave you the guitar."

"You could have told me you got a job and still hid the guitar idea from me."

"I wasn't thinking about that okay? I just figured if you knew about my job you'd know I was up to something."

"So who was Scott? And why did he kiss you?" She sighed and started explaining.

Dawn's POV

I was walking with co-worker Scott out of Spencer's, our lunch break had just started and we were going to walk to a sub shop. But I wanted to go to Guitar Center first, I was going to see if they had boosted or lowered the price of the guitar I was going to buy for Zacky. I was mainly going to ask them to put it on hold for me.

"So how Long have you been dating Zack?"

"For almost four and a half years." I stated.

"And you're not tired of him?"

"Fuck no. I love him. He means the world to me."

"You've never considered going out with someone else?"

"No. And why are you asking me all these questions?"

"No reason I'm just curious."

"Okay." We both walked in silence for a couple of blocks until he stopped.

"Would you ever consider going out with someone else?" I laughed out loud.

"No Zack is the only one for me." He sighed in frustration but the he smirked and grabbed me by my waist and forcefully kissed me. Squirmed in his grip and tried getting him off me. I finally was able to get my hand free and I slapped him across the face, right before I kneed him in the balls causing him to fall to the ground in pain. I knelled down so I was at his level.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever try and pull that shit with me again. When I said Zack was the only one for me I fucking meant it. So don't try and getting with someone that obviously doesn't want a damn thing to do with you. You're not even feeling a fourth of what I will do to you or any other man that tries to take me away from my Zacky." I didn't want waist anymore time with this douche bag so I walked back to work.


Why didn't you tell me what happened?"

"Why didn't you tell me you saw what happened? I didn't tell you cause I didn't think it would have mattered. And when didn't you tell me you saw?"

"Cause I thought I had it figured out. You were never around anymore, If I saw or spent time with you it was only for awhile or a day and I barely saw you afterward. I mean we'd been dating for almost five years. I thought you were sick of me and moved onto someone else. We barely slept together so when you told me you were pregnant I instantly thought Belle couldn't have been mine because you were always somewhere else."

"But that doesn't mean I was cheating Zack."

"If you were me you would have thought the something."

"No I wouldn't have."

"That was almost six years ago you can't possible remember what you would have done."

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you okay! But you should have told me from the beginning what you saw." He looked at me with an expression I couldn't read.

"Can we just forget all of this please? I'm sick of fighting with you. And I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you, I'm sorry I've made you feel like shit. I can't go back and change it, but I can try and make things right now. I don't know what else I could possibly say to make you believe that I truly mean it that I'm sorry."

"There's really nothing you can say Zack. I forgive you, and you're right we can't go back and change anything." I breathed in deep. "And because of everything thats happened I think we should leave us in the past."

Zack's POV

I looked at her confused She can't be serious "Why?"

She was looking down "Just cause."

"Oh no there has to be a reason why. You can't deny it and I won't even deny it. The spark between us never went out. You miss me. Hell I missed you why do you think I slept with you!"

"Well I don't miss you!"

"Thats bullshit cause you wouldn't have slept with me if you didn't miss me."

"Well maybe I was trying to use you ever think about that."

"Years might have went by but that doesn't mean they changed you. You would never do something like that."

"The years have changed me Zack they defiantly changed you. And I can't be with the new you. You're not my Zack." She started getting up and she rushed towards the door.

"So you're just gonna run away again huh? You always run away from your problems, I know that I've changed over the years but its not all my fault you know you're to blame for someone it."

"Yeah but its mostly your fault." And with that she slammed my door leaving me completely confused
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that was unexpected

I know I said this might end soon but I don't even know when its going to end know but I finally got something of it out.

show some love please