Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Intervention

I sat in my room with me back against the headboard and my knees up to my chest and burying my face in my pillow. I was mentally kicking my ass for turning down Zack. I don't even know why I did it. Mainly the fear of being hurt again. God I'm so damn stupid. I heard a knock on my door. I didn't say anything, I just continued to keep my head in my pillow. I heard the door knob click and footsteps come towards me.

"Dawn?" I looked up at Ms. Baker. "You been mopping around the house for almost a week are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm just stupid."

"Why?"

"I turned down your son, but I'm still crazy about him."

"So you and Zack finally talked about things?"

"Yeah but I told him we should stay in the past."

"Why?"

I shrugged "I really don't know. The fear of getting hurt again, the fear that he doesn't mean what he said, the fear that he's just using me again. I'm just full of fear about shit thats not even true. But I believe its turn and I know its not."

"Well Sweetie the only thing you can do is tell him all this. He'll understand if you tell him."

"I don't know if I can."

"Just try." She just patted my knee before she walked out. I slammed back down on the mattress and screamed into my pillow. I don't know if I can tell Zack how I feel. I don't want to tell him I'm afraid of being with him.

------------------------------

Its been about a month and I still haven't told Zack how I feel. I think its not driving me crazy I think its driving everyone crazy. I even think Belle knows somethings up. The tension between me and Zack is practically unbearable. I really wish I could just get over myself and not let my feelings get in the way. To take my mind off of things Natalie's convinced me to get out of my house and do something fun. We were driving back from the beach. We both just fooled around and took random pictures until she got a phone call from Jimmy. Natalie had left her extra camera at his house.

"Alright so we're just gonna get the camera and then we're going to get something to eat."

"Okay but I still have to pick Beauty up from Zack's house."

"I know I know, don't worry you know he loves spending time with her."

"So true, but lets make this quick. I love Jimmy and all but I'm fucking starving."

She laughed at me. "Okay," Natalie said before he pulled up into Jimmy's driveway and got out of the car. We walked up to his door and just opened it, since none of our friends knock we just invade each other's houses.

"Jimmy!" I called

"In the kitchen!" He hollered back. We both walked in to see him looking frantically around for something.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Looking for Nat's camera."

"You lost me camera!" She yelled.

"I didn't lose it I simple misplaced it."

"Same damn thing." She huffed.

"Alright well help me look for it. I haven't checked the basement or my room yet. Dawn you check my room Nat you check the basement and I'll keep looking in here."

"Why are you looking for a camera in the kitchen anyway?"

"Because this is my house Nat your camera could be anywhere." She sighed deeply and we all split up. I rushed up the stairs and went into Jimmy's bedroom. I first started looking on his dresser and in his cabinets. When I was done looking under his bed I got up off the floor and started to walk to the door but froze when everyone Matt, Val, Nat, Jimmy, Johnny, Brian, Michelle and Belle were all standing in the doorway. I just stood where I was.

"Whats going on?"

"An intervention we're all sick and tired of you and Zack avoiding each other. Quite frankly its driving us crazy. So we decided if you guys weren't going to sort things out then we'd but in." Brian said

"Where's Zack?"

"In my bathroom." Jimmy stated. I started walking towards his connecting bathroom away from everyone else until I heard the door slam and lock. I rushed back over to the door and tried pushing but it was no use the door was locked.

"Guys let me out!"

"This is for your own good Mama." I could hear Belle say as everyone started walking away from the door." I mentally cursed myself and lied down on Jimmy's bed.

"You could have at least gave me some food!" I shouted after them. Damn in hungry

"Aren't gonna get me out of the bathroom?" I heard Zack say. I lifted myself up and walked towards the bathroom. I walked in to see Zack handcuffed to the cabinets bellow the sink. "The keys in the tub." He stated clearly annoyed about being trapped in the bathroom. I reached in and got it out. I bent down and unlocked the handcuffs. He gripped his wrist. "Finally I've been sitting there for almost down hours. Tile floors are not comfy on the ass at all." He got up walked right past and tried opening the door. I went and lied back down and Jimmy's bed.

"They locked it you're not getting out." He sighed deeply and ran his hands down his face and sat down on the bed as far away as he could from me.

"They could have at least left us food." He mumbled and as on cue his phone started ringing. It was on speaker.

"Yo Zack we stashed food in my t-shirt drawer." I could here Jimmy say.

"Dude let us out this is stupid."

"We're not letting you out until you two sort out your problem."

"Well she obviously doesn't want to tell me what it is so can we just let her not tell me?"

"Nope you guys aren't leaving that room until you sort that shit out. The rest of us are going to take Belle to Chuckie Cheese. Hopefully you two will have things settled when we get back." And with that he hung up the phone.

"Stupid fuckers" Zack mumbled.

I sighed. I'm to being to much of a chicken to tell Zack the truth. I mentally screamed. This is going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next part is going to be the last. I didn't want to put it on this part cause it was going to be hella long.

But anyway tell me what you think my lovelies