Status: finished

Will Things Ever Change?

Finally

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was four I'd been asleep for at least two hours. I sat up and watched as Zack was scrolling through the channels on the TV completely unaware that I was awake. I lied back down and just looked at him and just admired him.

"So are you gonna talk to me or just stare?" I was startled and knocked out of my thoughts by his voice meeting my ears. I looked at him to see him still staring at the TV. He turned around and faced me. "Are you ready to tell me whats on your mind?" I shook my head in a childish manner. He sighed in frustration. "Dawn just tell me why." I shook my head again. "Dawn you're acting like a child."

I looked away from him, I didn't want to tell him what was running through my mind. I felt him get up off the bed and his footsteps get closer. He stepped up right in front of me and I stared in front of me at his shirt. He bent down between my legs to get at eye level with me. He lifted my chin and turned me to look at him, I turned my face the other way. He sighed again.

"Why can't you just tell me why you can't be with me?" I still looked down and said nothing. I knew what I wanted to say but my mouth just couldn't form the words. I was biting my lip and I didn't even notice that I was crying slightly until he rubbed his thumb against my cheek whipping my tears away. "Dawn just tell me?"

"Well what do you want me to say Zack?" I yelled at him. He was startled by my reaction.

"Why can't you let me in?"

"I-I I just can't okay!"

"Thats not telling me why."

"I'm afraid okay! I'm terrified to let you back into my life. I can't get hurt again Zack. I won't be able to handle it. Its almost been 6 years of thinking you hate me, thats not something I can get over night."

"I know that but we can work past that."

"But what if something like this happens again? Will you trust me enough to believe that I wouldn't do something like that to you again?"

"I do." It got silent between us for a few minutes. "Do you trust me?" He practically whispered. I looked down. He lifted my chin up again. "Do you?"

"I don't know."

"What do you feel?"

"I love you I never stopped its just... I can't explain it." He sat down on the bed next to me and gently grabbed my hands.

"We can rebuild what we had Dawn. You just have to let me in again. Can you do that? You can't let your insecurities get in the way" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes." And I pressed my lips against his I felt him smirk as he pressed his lips against mine and he lightly pushed me down onto the bed his hand started sliding up my shirt and I was running my hands through his hair. He lead trials of kisses until he got to the one spot on my neck that sets me off. I let out a moan and tugged at his hair. He detached his lips from my neck and started lifting off his shirt I helped him get it off and he practically ripped off my shirt leaving me in my lacey black bra. He smirked again.

"Where you preparing for this?" He laughed

"No!" I said giggling and he started tugging off my skirt revealing my matching black patties.

"I swear you were preparing for this." He said again leading a trial of kisses down my stomach. I felt tingles shoot through me as the coldness of his lip rings pressed against my bare skin. He left kisses up to my waist line then started going back up to my lips and detached my bra. I was working on his belt as he through my bra across the room and kept kissing down my stomach again. I pulled down his pants and boxers in one swift movement and he stepped out of them. He gently tugged off my panties and just stood and looked at me. I stared at him confused.

"What?"

"You're just so fucking beautiful. I can't believe I missed out on you for almost six years."

"I feel the same baby." I practically whispered to him as his crawled onto the bed and in between my legs. He lightly pushed me down onto the bed and I lightly hit the pillows and he bent down and attached are lips together. I giggled "What is it with you and kissing me?"

He shrugged. "I haven't done it in ages sue me." I lightly punched him and he leaned in and kissed me again right before he slipped into me. I gasped out in shock and gripped his shoulders as he pushed into me all the way then pulled out completely. I started whining and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. Zack pushed into me again and started going at a slow pace. I moaned as I felt him pick up his pace and I wrapped my legs around his waist causing him to go deeper with in me. "Zacky!" I moaned out. He seemed to have gotten an ego boost from my moans because he started going faster and I dug my nails into his back, I heard him wince in pain a little but he smirked down at me. I growled and gathered all the strength I had and flipped him over.

"Damn Babe." He said shocked. I just gave him an innocent smile and plopped down onto him causing him to scream out my name in surprise and I continued to ride him and he sunk his nails into my sides. He tilted his head and his back arched. I tilted my head back and laughed.

Val's POV

We all walked back into Jimmy's house laughing after we all came back carry a bunch of different stuffed animals that we all won at Chuckie Cheese's. We all just through them down on the floor.

"I wonder if Dawn and Zack have made up yet?" Johnny asked We all shrugged and jumped as we all heard a crash from upstairs.

"Fuck Dawn" we heard Zacky yell/moan.

Belle looked at us confused "Are Mama and Daddy fighting?"

"Oh no Belle there not fighting." I told her.

"What are they doing?"

"Playing a game." Michelle said.

"Can I play too."

"No!" We all shouted and blushed at the same time.

"I think we should come back later." Matt suggested.

"Good Idea" All of us said in unison. I picked up Belle and we all headed back out the house. Just happy that Zack and Dawn were finally back together. I heard Jimmy whine.

"Why in my bed?" He groaned we all just laughed and left to go to the beach.

Dawn's POV

We both laughed as I accidentally knocked down Jimmy's lamp causing it to break. "Oops" I blushed we continued laughing and Zacky flipped me over again and plunged into me in one movement "Damn Zacky" I screamed out in surprise and pleasure. He smirked down at me and started going faster then I thought was possible. I could feel myself getting ready to blow and I could tell Zacky was about to too.

"Zacky!

Dawn! I was biting my lip and my toes were curling. I gave out the perfect ear piercing scream causing both of us to cum as Zack gave one last thrust and collapsed on top of me. We were both breathing extremely heavy with sweat dripping off our bodies he pulled out of my and lied down next to me. He pulled me into his chest and I nuzzled into his neck.

"I fucking missed this so much." He breathed out looking down at me.

I snuggled up closer. "I missed this too."

"Wanna go again?"

I smiled wide. "Fuck yeah." And I leaped onto him attaching are lips together just happy he was mine again and I knew everything between us was back to where it should have been from the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes it this was the ending *sighs* I'm gonna miss writing this.
And no I don't know if there will be a sequel
But tell me what you think