Sequel: Don't Speak.

My Best Friend

Chapter Two - Part Two.

“I’ll be back tomorrow at 9am sharp to get you off” Kane tells me, kissing my cheek before he pulls his jacket on.
“Okay, be safe K” I call after him softly as he exits my house, and gets into his car, waving at me before he drives away.
I walk back through my hallway, and head into my kitchen, grabbing my glass of wine off the counter, before I head into my lounge, spotting Kane’s jumper on the back of my sofa.
I roll my eyes as I hear my front door open and walk towards his jumping, picking it up in my free hand.
“Forget something Kane?” I joke softly, as I curl my fingers around the material of his jumper before I turn around, my smirk instantly falling from my face.

“Matt” I breathe out, dropping my cousin’s jumper back onto my couch as Matt stares at me, his eyes filled with shame.
“Fuck” He whispers looking my face over as he steps closer to me, “Did I do that?” He questions me and I look down to my feet.
After minutes of silence I hear the shuffling of feet, and I raise my eyes to see Matt directly in front of me.

“Stay… stay with me” Matt whispers to me, and I stiffen as I feel his breath hit my skin, “Don’t leave” He adds, his tone desperate as he attempts to pull me into his arms. I pry myself from him and watch as he just stares at me.

“Matt… I…” I start, but my voice chokes up as I pull my hazel – green tint eyes to stare up at him.

“Please, Chloe” Matt begs me, his hands grabbing my chin firmly but his touch soft, “Please stay for me” He begs me and I shake my head.
“I can’t” I whisper to him, stepping out of his embrace, and walking into the kitchen, Matt following behind me like a lost puppy.
“I’m here begging you to stay. Please” Matt begs me, grabbing my arm as I place my glass of wine on the counter, and I wipe a tear that fell from my eye.

“Matt I can’t” I whisper to him, “I’m leaving for Tennessee tomorrow and you’re getting married in less than a week, things happen for a reason” I tell him softly, my voice cracking in between as I look away from him while my heart breaks.
“Please Chloe, stay here. Stay with me” Matt begs turning me around to face him, this was my biggest dream.
“You’re too late Matt” I whisper looking up at him, watching as his eyes fill with tears and he shakes his head.
“No, I’m not” He whispers, his voice breaking like mine had, “You know why? Because I love you Chloe, I love you and only you.” He tells me softly, desperation in his voice.

I look away from him, shaking my head; turning him down.

“This… this is wrong. You’re getting married to Sophia and I’m moving” I tell him before I let out a small sob, “You’re far too late” I whisper, looking back into his hazel eyes, as tears fall from my own.
“Chloe-” He starts but I shake my head, pausing his sentence.
“No Matt, you need to leave” I tell him, a tear escaping my eye, “Please just go” I tell him, pulling myself from his grasp again and walking from my kitchen to the front door.
“Chloe…” Matt starts but I shake my head at him in disapproval, opening my door before I cast my eyes away from him.

The door moves from my grasp, closing in front of me, and Matt stands before me.
Our eyes locked, and Matt moved in closer. He pulls me into him softly by my hand, his large hand cupping around my cheek.
Matt’s breath him my face, and then his lips were pressed against mine.
His lips massaged and coaxed mine, his tongue probing, tasting my lips.
I moaned softly and let out a sigh and suddenly, Matt’s tongue had found its way into my mouth.
I let my tongue taste him part by part, savouring him.
I weaved my hands through his now long hair and tugged, pulling him closer.

My nipples stiffened underneath my shirt, and I shuddered as Matt nibbled at my neck.
Matt pushed me gently against the wall, sprawling my hands away and pinning my wrists on either side of me gently.
Matt started a trail of kisses from the corner of my mouth, moving down along my chin and neck before planting a wet kiss of my soft spot, the spot above my collar bone.
He kissed his way back up to my ear and bit me gently causing me to moan again.

Matt picked me up and carried me upstairs to my bedroom, the only remaining unpacked room before he gently laid me on the bed, kisses covering my body the entire time.
My face heated up as he rose, pulling his shirt over his head, and I gazed at his well-toned body, before I gazed down, seeing the bulge in his trousers.
Guilt suddenly plagued through me and Matt seemed to notice that, “We don’t have to do this” He whispers to me softly and my eyes meet his.
“I want you” I whisper to him, my voice thick with lust and desire.

I pushed my lips back onto his as he lowered himself down onto me, his tongue licking and nibbling my lower lip before I open my mouth for him and pull him closer.

Matt kissed me, his hands exploring my body.
His right hand clasped my waist, holding me close to him while the other hand massaged my right nipple into hard erection beneath my clothes.
As I moaned into his mouth, he let his hand drop lower, and he rolled my shirt up slowly; caressing my thighs in the process.
Matt slowly lifted my shirt from my body, his hands caressing my thighs, waist and my breasts in the process.
My hands wound around his waist, rubbing against his back and tugging him closer.

He moved away from me, his eyes raking over my body while I looked over his.
His bulge was bigger now, more prominent.
My eyes flickered up to his as his fingers ran over the deathbat tattoo under my breast, my devotion to the band, but mainly him.
He slowly caresses my breasts, squeezing them slightly before he cupped them in his hands, massaging and pinching my nipple until it became hard, while his other hand moved downwards, slowly caressing my stomach, before he started to reach lower.

He massaged me through my cotton panties, and I squirmed in pleasure.
I whimpered as he bit my lips, lifting my head to look into his eyes, “Please Matt, take me… I need you” I begged him and he smiled slightly, pinning my arms to the side once again.
Within seconds Matt had be naked, and he positioned himself above me.
I opened my legs for him wider, gasping as he enters swiftly.
He started moving inside me, and I could feel his shaft rubbing against my wall and hitting me at my special spot, the pleasure building up each time he moved inside of me.
I lifted my legs off the bed and entwined them around his back, clinging to him, pulling him even closer.
He moved in unison with me, matching my movements, pushing into me as I pushed onto him, as each stab started increasing in pressure.
We started moving together, his shaft buried deep inside of me.
I gasped and cried out his name out loud again and again as an orgasm washed through me.
Matt groaned loudly as I tightened around him and clung onto him.

I pressed my vagina tight against his shaft and I heard him groan my name.
Matt lost control completely, and climaxed inside of me after slamming into me one final time, his semen spurting inside me.
He lied on top of me for a moment, kissing my temple briefly before he gently eased himself from my now sore and tired body, before pulling me into his side, wrapping me in his arms.

Matt pulled the sheets up around us, kissing my shoulders and I signed happily, closing my eyes as his hands rested on my stomach as he pulled my tighter to his body.
He kisses my cheek, before his breath his my ear, “I love you Chloe” He whispers, and I turn slightly looking in to his hazel eyes, a smile on my face as tears of happiness prick the corners of my eyes.

“I love you too Matt” I whisper back, before we drift off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, okay so I'm working on the sequel, WHAT DO YOU WANT IN IT?

I hope you like the update - Maria xoxox