Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Unexpected

Sierra's POV

I immediately pulled away from Mats and looked at him with wide eyes .

" Th-is, this wasn't supposed to happen... God, I'm s-o sorry, Mats ... ", I started apologizing but he placed his fingers on my lips and smiled softly.

" It's okay, I know . You're drunk, and I'm drunk... But damn, Sierra, you look so beautiful every single time I see you. I just couldn't help myself ... ", he murmured, and I chuckled.

" I'm j-ust... I'm in a relationship with this person I freaking adore... And I don't want to hurt him any more than I already have. S-o excuse me ... ", I said as I slowly stood up, but Mats immediately shot up and grabbed my arm as I was, obviously, stumbling quite a bit.

" Let me help you, okay? I mean, no offense, but you are completely wasted, and probably incapable of walking on your own ... ", he said, and started guiding me outside the whole club.

I was feeling dizzy beyond words, so it took me a while to realize we weren't heading towards any
place I could recall. I frowned as I spoke, my voice trembling...

" Wh-ere are we going, Mats? ", and frowned even more as I saw we were heading towards a bus...

" Come on, we are sleeping together tonight ... ", he said, and I rolled my eyes ...

" I-I can't . I have to go back to their bus... B-ack to Brian...", I said quietly, but he didn't seem to pay much attention to anything I was saying.

" You'll go back first thing tomorrow morning... I texted Jason to let him know you are staying here tonight, and he didn't seem to have any problem with that. So don't worry about anything. " he said and unlocked the door of the bus, motioning for me to get inside.

" B-ut, what about Brian? ", I questioned, and he shook his head.

" Forget about him just for tonight, please? He's a grown man, he should be able to make it on his own for a night ...", he chuckled, and I sighed.

" F-ine, just give me my phone, I should at least text him and let him know about all this ... ", I mumbled, remembering that he had somehow grabbed the small purse I was holding the whole time.

" Relax, Sierra. God, he's really changed you, hasn't he?", Mats said, and I looked at him dumbfounded.

" Wh-at do you mean?", I asked, and he looked straight in my eyes.

" Back when I first met you, you wouldn't give the slightest f*ck about men and relationships... If a friend of yours asked you to fly to the moon in two hours, you'd f*cking go ahead and do it. You seemed happier, more enthusiastic and somehow ..."he paused for some seconds and leaned closer.

" More alive, Sierra. Now, it's like you are thinking of every move you make, and all the f*cking consequences of it. All that, when what you should simply do is relax and enjoy the moment...", he finished, and before I got any chance to reply, crushed his lips on mine once again but with much more force.

I moaned at the kiss, it was obvious he was enjoying this and, unfortunately, so was I. He deepened the kiss and I didn't protest, being to lost in the moment to think of anything. However, right when I felt his hand going at the buttons of my jeans, something snapped inside my head, and broke the kiss as fast as I could.

" N-o, no ... St-op!", I tried saying in the strongest tone possible, but that didn't seem to make him stop as he leaned forward again.

" Mats, st-op. Please, j-ust let me the f*ck g-o! F*cking STOP!", I screamed as I raised my hand and slapped him with as much force I had in me right then. Thankfully he stopped, and looked at me like I was an alien. I stood up immediately, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

" Y-ou know what? B-eing with him sure changed m-e! Maybe I did b-ecome less your type, maybe now I won't go flying to the m-oon just 'cause somebody asked me to, but guess what? I am happier when I'm with h-im! He completes me and I complete him. And b-elieve it or not, LIFE is worth living only if l-ove is present in any form or sense! It hurts as hell sometimes, but it's the r-eason why we breathe... A-nd I'm not ab-out to throw all that away for a simple one-night stand.", I screamed and felt the tears running down my cheeks. I looked around in a desperate effort to find my purse, and when I did, I tried reaching for it, but two hands stopped me.

" What do you think you're doing?", Mats asked, and I looked at him, my eyes burning holes in his .

" I'm l-eaving, why, what d-oes it look like? I can't stay here with you, I n-eed to go back to Brian... ", I said strongly, but he shook his head.

" Look, I'm sorry, I promise I won't try anything on you, but I'm not leaving you out there. You can sleep in my bunk, I'll go crush in the couch. It's too f*cking late for you to go out there all alone...", he said calmly, and I, after some minutes, agreed on that.

" Keep in mind, though, that if you try anything, I'll chop your special buddy down there and feed him to you for breakfast.", I said, and he chuckled as he hugged me tightly.

" I won't, Sierra. I'm a man of my word, you know that. And I'd never do something to hurt you, despite how much pain this actual decision might bring upon me...", Mats murmured, and I smiled slightly.

" Goodnight, Mats...", I said softly, and headed towards his bunk. The moment my head hit the pillow, I felt my whole body going numb, and sleep overtook my senses.

I woke up after what seemed like ages. After some rather hard effort, something that could be easily blamed on the hangover, I remembered everything that had happened last night and thanked God when I touched my body and found out I was still dressed.

I stood up rather quickly, and after a rather short stop in the bathroom to make myself look presentable, I rushed to the main area of the bus, where I found a peaceful-looking Mats sleeping on the couch. I kissed his cheek and grabbed my purse silently. Thankfully, his phone was on the small coffee table that was placed in front of the couch, so I took it and wrote a note, informing him that by the time he'd be awake, I'd be out of the bus. I also thanked him for keeping his promise last night.

After I finished with all that, I rushed outside and got my own phone out of my pocket, cursing at myself when I noticed it had no battery. I sighed and started walking rather quickly back towards our bus area.

A few minutes later, I was standing right in front of Sevenfold's huge bus. I took a huge breath and knocked on the door quietly, like I was somehow hoping no one would hear me.

The door opened seconds later, revealing a rather mad-looking Matt.

" Oh, I guess we've been waiting for you...", he said quietly, while on the same time making sure I was listening to every single word that came out of his mouth.

" What do you mean?", I asked, feeling anxious and a little bit scared all of a sudden. He didn't reply, he simply motioned for me to come in. The moment I did so, he closed the door slowly and turned to me, his eyes still looking straight in my eyes with a strict look.

" I don't care about what happened last night right now... All I want to know is that he won't find out about this. Not today at least or any of these days...", he said strongly, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" I don't think I understand what you're talking about ... ", I said calmly. He sighed loudly and gave me a white envelope that was laying hidden somewhere behind him. I opened it and my eyes widened.

" M-att, it's not what you th-ink . I'd never do that to h-", I tried saying, but he raised his hand, signaling me to stop talking.

" As I already said, I don't care about what exactly happened, I don't even give a f*ck about the person who took these photos. But, if Brian sees this, or finds out about this, he'll be crushed. And while we are still on tour, it will be nearly impossible for him to recover. I'll hold these photos, and he'll see them only after this tour ends...", he said strongly, and I looked down.

" Promise me, Sierra ... Promise me that Brian won't find out about this...", he seemingly pleaded, and right then a voice came from the hall.

" Won't find out about what?"
♠ ♠ ♠
O HI!! How are you all doing?! :)

Sorry for not updating, but I had to make some final plans for this story, and I did just that :)

This will end in chapter 60, which means there are 9 chapters left :). I'll try my best to finish this until this month ends, so that means CRAZY UPDATING for you lovely people :3

That will be, ofcourse, if I get comments :) So please comment :D

ENORMOUS THANKS TO:
SevenfoldGirl_
SabinaTanzola
isinhapaula
for commenting on the last chapter <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Next update is ... tomorrow(if I get some comments on this one :3 )

And,btw, did you get to hear the new A7X's song "Carry On" ? It's AWESOME and I'm officially addicted to the guitar work on it :3 !!!

That's all for now, TAKE CARE <3 <3