Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Revelations

Sierra's POV

Once again I watched as Brian played the last note of "Unholy Confessions", signaling the end of the show. I smiled to myself, thinking just how amazing he looked right then on stage. The crowd was screaming, and seemingly got louder the moment Brian turned his head and looked over me. His smile widened even more and he blew me a kiss, a kiss he then blew towards the audience as well.

After throwing some picks he ran towards me, picking me up and spinning me around, causing me to start giggling uncontrollably.

" Brian, stop it! I, I can't breathe, Brian, stop it!", I said while giggling, and he laughed as he spun me around some more before he finally decided to put me down. He placed his lips upon mine, and we stood there for some minutes, just sharing our kiss until Matt interrupted us.

" Hey, lovebirds! We need to get going... ", he said strongly, and Brian chuckled. I couldn't do the same though, as Matt's voice reminded me that he knew, or at least he thought he knew.

" Okay, Matt. Relax, I'll be ready in time...", he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

" We are leaving in 20 minutes or something... Pack your things, you are sleeping with me tonight...", he ordered softly and I smiled at him.

" Oh really? I thought I was sleeping in my bus tonight, seeing how you're still sick and all...", I joked, and he looked at me with a serious expression.

" Sierra, I've missed you so much... I know it's been only a few days, but to me it seems like it's been centuries since the last time we actually slept together. Plus, you got away from me yesterday, I won't let you do that again...", he whispered softly, and I nodded.

" I know, I know, fine. I'll be in your bus in fifteen, or something...", I mumbled, and turned to leave before he grabbed me and spun me around.

" Don't be late, I need my nurse after all ... ", he said with a smirk, and I simply smirked back.

" Oh, don't worry, if anything happens I'll make sure another nurse comes your way... ", I played along and he, of course, kept the game going.

" I only want you...", he whispered, and I could swear I felt my insides melt.

" Moi aussi... ", I whispered back and softly bit his earlobe before I started walking away.

" Since I'm not the most educated man, would you care to explain what it meant? ", he shouted, and I laughed as I screamed back at him.

" It's french..." , and laughed even more when I heard his response.

" Silly french...".

Brian's POV

Right then I was feeling beyond excited. I was on cloud nine. Everything seemed to be falling right into place. She had once again brought the light back in my life. I felt like nothing could go wrong, as long as she was right by my side.

And tonight I'd have her in my arms again. We'd probably be talking until the first morning hours, and we'd only stop 'cause either one of us would be half-asleep by then. Yes, everything would be perfect again.

However, right when I entered the bus, I came face to face with the person I'd forgotten even existed in the bus.

" Michelle, why are you still here? ", I asked, my voice's tone calm and neutral.

" Oh honey, I'm travelling with you. Val told me it'd be okay... ", she said, that awful smirk plastered all over her face.

" Whatever, just keep in mind that Sierra will be sleeping here too. I wouldn't want you to cause any trouble ... ", I said strictly, hoping to God she understood what I meant.

" Oh, and speaking of Sierra, how's she doing? ", she asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Why would you care? ", I asked, and she chuckled.

" I'm just asking, you know, I was curious... I always wondered how a cheater's doing. ",she said, and I had to take some deep breaths in a desperate effort to calm myself down a bit.

" Michelle, when will you actually stop? If you really are curious about that, you should definitely go and take a look at yourself in the fucking mirror. Sierra's not a cheater.", I said strongly, and she chuckled once again, this time a bit louder.

" See, that's where I beg to differ... ", she smirked at me, and I simply looked at her.

" What are you trying to say, 'Chelle? ", I asked her, and she didn't say anything, she simply kept smirking at me.

" Fine, don't say anything then. I don't really care anyways... ", I shrugged and headed towards the shower.

" Oh, believe me. You will care... ", she said quietly and then immediately looked towards Val who had just entered the bus. I chose to roll my eyes at her as I got into the bathroom.

Sierra's POV

I informed the guys I'd be staying with Brian, and quickly packed a few things before I took a quick shower. I didn't bother putting any make-up on, I just used some mascara and a lip balm to make sure I didn't look completely horrible. I said goodnight to everyone as I stepped outside of and started heading towards a7x's bus.

After some minutes I knocked on the door, and actually felt surprised when I heard some yelling coming from the inside. The door opened seconds later, revealing a shocked-looking Zacky.

" H-ow could you do that ? ", he asked me, and right then I knew he had somehow seen what was inside the envelope, something that made my blood freeze.

He moved and motioned for me to get in, and the moment I actually did, I felt myself suffocate. Everybody, except from Brian, was standing in the room, glaring daggers at me.

" O-okay, guys, it's n-ot what it l-ooks like... ", I stuttered, but noone seemed to pay attention to what I was saying as Brian came in the room, probably fresh out of the shower.

" What's going on, guys? ", he asked, his eyebrows furrowed. Nobody answered, so he shrugged and walked towards me. He hugged me, but I didn't respond the way I always did. I was physically unable
to move. He pulled back and looked at me.

" Sierra, what's wrong? ", he asked me, and I could feel my eyes watering. He frowned immediately.

" Hey, hey don't cry, baby... Hey c'mon now... Alright, which one of you assholes said something to her? ", he joked, but when noone laughed, he widened his eyes.

" Okay, what the hell is going on here ? ", he asked again, and right then his ex-wife's voice echoed in the bus.

" What's going on here, Brian, is that your little slut had some fun last night... ", she said bitterly, and I gasped. Matt glared at her.

" Michelle, don't do this. Not now at least... Think of him, God fucking damn it! ", he shouted, but she wouldn't stop. It was too late now anyways.

" He deserves to know, Matt. He must know that his "girlfriend" is nothing but a common slut, a fucking gold-digger... And probably he's not the only one she's using, we should probably get that guy's name too.", Michelle answered, and right then I swear I just wanted to rip her head off.

" That's a f-ucking lie! I n-ever cheated on B-rian, I've n-ever cheated on a-nyone...", I said in-between sniffles, but Michelle simply scoffed.

" You've got some nerve, bitch ... I've got the photos, the game is fucking over... ", she said as she raised the envelope and held it towards Brian.

" Here... See for yourself...", she said strongly, and Brian took it and opened it slowly. What happened after he saw what was inside I could swear made my heart break.

He took the photos out and slowly looked at each and every one of them. The first one pictured me and Mats talking and smiling at each other, while the second one only showed the same exact thing, but in that one Mats had his hand placed on my cheek.

The next one showed him leaning towards me, his hand still placed on my cheek. When he reached the fourth picture, though, his hands slightly trembled. In the picture there was me and Mats clearly kissing. Right then Brian's face became pale, his hands trembled even more, something that caused all the pictures to fall down.

He didn't even look at me, didn't look at anyone as he rushed in the bathroom, slamming the door shut.

" I'd fucking WARNED you! I'd fucking TOLD you not to do just that... ", Matt's wife, Val, said to me as she came closer towards me. I didn't even bother to look at her, didn't even bother to protect myself as she raised her hand and slapped me with much force. Matt immediately went to her, pulling her away from me as she kept on screaming.

" You fucking bitch, you RUINED him. Was that your PLAN from the start, huh? Is this what you fucking WANTED to do with him? Why would you betray him like that, why would you do that? ", she kept saying, but I couldn't find it in me to answer. I just didn't feel like trying to do anything right then.

" Val, stop it. It's not fucking helping anyone...", Matt tried reasoning with her, but she wouldn't take it.

" No, Matt, no. She needs to die, that's what she fucking needs to do. You know Brian, that bitch just broke his fucking heart, who knows what might happen now? He, h-e's not going to be alright, he'll never b-e okay... ", she said a bit quieter, and then broke down completely. Matt simply wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head before turning towards me .

" I don't think I need to tell you anything right now. You just prove to us all what you really are, what you always were... Thankfully we don't need gold-digging whores in our family, so, and I believe I speak on behalf of us all right now, we'd appreciate it if you'd just fucking leave... ", he said as calmly as he probably could.

" B-ut you d-on't understand... I- I never, n-ever d- ", I tried saying, but he didn't let me finish.

" I don't fucking care, Sierra. You need to leave, you've caused enough trouble as it is... ", he said,
and I sniffled quietly as I moved to leave before Johnny's voice stopped me.

" Uhm, there's a problem with that ... Their bus already left... ", he said quietly, and I watched as Matt shook his head.

" Fucking fine, she's sleeping in the couch... ", he said strongly, and then motioned for everyone to head towards their bunks. I could hear their muffled voices talking about Brian and what would happen with him and me, but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was disappear off the face of the earth.

And after some minutes, I saw the bathroom door open. He only made me want to die even more. His eyes were red and puffy, tears were still running down his cheeks. His face had become even more pale, his lips seemed to have somehow vanished from his face. He was visibly shaking, and breathing heavily.

" Br-ian, please, let m-e explain... It's n-ot what y-ou think, Brian, p-please ... ", I tried saying, but eventually realized I couldn't speak any words. Just looking at him standing in front of me, so broken made my heart shatter in a million pieces, pieces I'd probably never retrieve.

He slowly started walking closer to me, until he was almost an inch away from me. He didn't say anything, he simply stood in front of me, looking at me.

" S-ay something, pl-ease... Sc-ream at me, c-all me names, fucking d-o whatever you w-ant, sl-ap me... But p-lease d-o something ... ", I said, and I felt my tears multiply by the time I saw his own running down his beautiful face.

But he didn't say anything, instead he took hold of my hand and placed it over his chest. I could feel his heartbeat getting weaker and weaker by the second, his breathing slowing down as well.

" I... I... ", he tried saying, but his eyes rolled back in his skull and his whole body crashed against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
An UPDATE :D-finally-

What are your thoughts on this?

Warning, next chapters will be emotional... VERY emotional :P But don't worry, you'll see that everything happens for a reason :P

As always, HUGE THANKS TO amandap AND SevenfoldGirl_ for commenting on the last chapter <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

I've said it before, one of the only reasons why I update are comments :D So please, pleeease comment, and the updates will be out sooner :3

Next chapter----> Whenever I receive comments :)

TAKE CARE :D