Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

***ed up

Sierra's POV

I'd heard everything that had happened last night. As expected I hadn't managed to get much sleep, but Brian's moanings and his wife's screams that lasted until the first morning hours had only helped to keep me awake the whole time.

Yes, at first I'd cried. I thought I couldn't do anything more than just let myself break down completely. However, I understood that there was absolutely no point in doing that. Me and Brian had ended that night, all due to some pictures that proved nothing but lies.

And he had chosen to believe in them. He actually chose the truth of those damn pictures than the truth I had to say. His choice only proved that he didn't trust me, in fact he'd never trusted me. Any relationship is bound to fail if sheer honesty and trust doesn't exist within it, and in the end I guess that's all our story had proven.

So I stayed up all night long listening to the sounds coming from his bunk. I just laid on the couch, and my heart was barely beating. All I kept thinking, though, was that everything would get better once the sun came up.

The moment I saw the first rays of sunshine peeking through the half-closed windows I shot up straight from the couch, not knowing exactly why I'd do that 'cause the bus was still moving and I had practically nowhere to go.

However, right then a sleepy Brian walked in the room. Now, I wasn't a master at recognising the walk of shame on any person, but it was just too obvious on him.

He looked at me, and I simply turned my head the other way. He didn't even move from his spot when he chose to speak.

" Uhm... did you sleep well last night? ", he mumbled, and I simply huffed. I wasn't going to give him the pleasure to see me in pain.

" I slept perfectly fine... Your moanings sure as hell made it hard, but I pulled through ... ", I said with a big, fat fake smile plastered all over my face. I knew he could see right through that, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything anymore.

" Oh, sorry, I guess you're the only one who gets to do that... I probably didn't get the memo... ", he said venomously, and right then I stepped in front of him. I didn't even realize that my hand collided with the side of his face.

" I... I don't even know what I should say to you right now ... You, you had said you trusted me so many fucking times, and now you choose to act like this? Fuck you, Brian... ", I muttered, my eyes glaring daggers at his. The red mark on his cheek was pretty obvious, I could tell it hurt, but he didn't show any emotion, he simply chose to speak once again.

" Sorry, honey, that guy already did that before me ... ", he spat and stopped my arm in the air when I tried to slap him again.

" Oh, what now? You first hurt me emotionally and then decide it'd be okay as hell to do that physically as well? ", he smirked, and I could swear I saw a hint of madness hidden within his eyes.

" You n-ever... You never trusted me ... You didn't e-ven try... ", I said, my voice cracking as it was all finally becoming crystal clear to me. This was the end

" How could I trust you when all you did was lie to me? ", Brian whispered back, and I could tell he was fighting his emotions as well.

" I never fucking lied to you... I always told you the truth about everything. Every fucking thing... I just thought you were my one... ", I whispered, my fresh tears running down my cheeks. I sighed loudly and wiped them off my face. I didn't want him to know I was extremely weak and emotionally devastated by everything that had happened only hours ago.

The moment Brian was about to reply though, his wife came in the room, looking as happy as ever.

" Brian, baby, why didn't you wake me up? You know how much I love some cuddling in the first morning hours... ", she said, trying to sound seductive but in all honesty she simply sounded too pathetic to me.

" You never cuddle, Michelle ... ", Brian simply shrugged, and I rolled my eyes as she smirked at me.

" Anyways, I guess you can do as you please. You totally deserve it, baby, you were simply amazing yesterday night... I swear I remembered why I actually married you. Making love with you was so, so exciting... I swear I felt as if I was no longer on earth... ", she said and kept on smirking as she moved her skinny arm around Brian's arm and linked their fingers together, " so, what are you saying about a fast replay ? ", she whispered, making sure though that I could hear every single word.

I just sat there feeling awefully stupid for doing so, but my eyes only widened when I heard Brian's response.

" Sure, 'Chelle ... Go inside, I'll be right there in a minute... ", he smirked at her before he sloppily smashed his lips on hers. She left, her stupid smile covering her whole face.

I took some deep breaths in order to keep myself calm. Brian also stood there, and I could tell he was rather enjoying it.

" What are you looking at, Brian? Go inside, she's waiting for you ... ", I snickered, and he chuckled slightly at me.

" It's actually funny... Seeing your heart break like that in front of me... ", he spat, and I rolled my eyes.

" Do whatever you want, Brian. At least I can say I never did anything to hurt you, I kept the promises I gave to you... You chose to let us go ... ", I said in a quiet tone, and looked down before Brian's fingers raised my chin up to meet his eyes.

" Sure, you never did anything to hurt me. You killed me ... You killed us... ", he whispered, and then immediately let go of my face as he rushed inside the bunks.

Not knowing what I could do I locked myself in the bathroom. I couldn't stand listening to a single more sound coming from his bunk as the two of them would just keep on fucking. I just wanted the whole ride to end, so that I could finally return to our bus.

Thankfully we reached the venue rather quickly, and once the bus stopped I rushed out of it without thinking much. I immediately spotted Jason and just fell into his arms, not able to control my emotions for much longer. He wrapped his arms around me as well, knowing that he could only make me feel any better by doing just that.

Brian's POV

I knew my words hurt her. I could feel it. I just wished she knew I felt the exact same way. She had broken me beyond repair, she had ripped my chest opened, grabbed my heart while it was still beating and kept it in front of me.

While I was fucking Michelle, I only thought of her. I kept telling myself that the person lying next to me was Sierra, that was the only way I could get hard anyways. Inevitably all I felt was hurt, pure hurt coming straight from within my soul.

I heard the bus stop, and I immediately shot up from the bed, rushing outside. All I found was that Sierra had left. She hadn't even waited, not even for a fucking second. She had left me. Right then, I felt the whole world crushing around me. It suddenly got difficult for me to breathe, and I let my body crush down the floor.

Everything was simply so fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
People, please, PLEASE comment :(

I feel as if noone likes this, and I'm really trying here, so please comment :(

I only got 1 comment on the last chapter ( @naruto333sai THANK YOU SO much, you're the only reason this update happened )! I know I shouldn't be nagging you all so much about it, but it really means a lot to me if you just leave a comment :')! So pleeeease do it :)

That's pretty much or not the reason why I have decided that I won't update on this until I receive 5 comments. C'mmon guys, it's impossible to have 30+ readers on each chapter, and simply no comments :/

So, yeah, PLEASE COMMENT :)