Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Dreaming Of Screaming

It had been almost a week since I last spoke with Brian, since that early morning when I ran away. All this time all I cared about was making sure that I wouldn't come face to face with him, not even for a second. Sure, sometimes we'd accidently meet at random corridors in the venue we played at that specific date, but I simply walked away as fast as possible, desperately avoiding him.

I couldn't believe he'd hurt me so badly. What I felt inside was a whole new wave of betrayal. Sure, at first, all I did was blame myself for everything, but soon I realized that I wasn't the only one to blame for the way things ended between us. He had chosen not to trust me, he had easily believed all the lies those damned pictures proved.

And, in the end, I guess there simply wasn't anyone to blame. Our story was meant to end. Everything ends anyways, so how on earth could my sad-pathetic -love story make a difference?

I could feel that, day after day, I was getting some of my broken pieces back together, and even though I knew I'd never be complete again, I could only hope that things would, eventually, get better.

Brian's POV

The past week had been one of the worst I'd ever experienced in my entire life. I knew I'd fucked up everything between me and Sierra, but I felt that, this time, there was no possible way of us getting back together. I'd lost her, for good this time.

My whole world was vague and vacant. I could hardly drink or eat, in fact I only wished that everyone would allow me to pursue the privilege of free will and end my miserable life already. But, of course, I wasn't allowed to do just that. I had to keep on living and keep a straight face about it.

Sierra, of course, avoided me at all costs. I had hardly seen her, and whenever I managed to get a glimpse of her, she'd disappear. She wouldn't even look at me, she stubbornly refused to attempt eye contact with me. She would simply walk away.

I couldn't blame her, though. After everything that had happened that night, I wasn't able to forgive me either. And I knew she would believe that, after all, there was noone to blame, that things were just supposed to happen this way, but I knew better than that. I was sure that it was all my fault. I could have sat there and talk about it all with her, no matter how painful that would be for me or her, but at least there could have been chance for our relationship to survive through the storm. So, yeah, I'd fucked up.

Right then I was standing with my back against the wall, waiting for Devilish Grins' sound check to end so ours could begin. I was smoking one of my favorite Marlboro cigarettes when I heard some sort of eerie, creepy laughter coming from behind me.

I immediately turned around, and came face to face with a person I'd almost forgotten even existed.

"Hello, Brian...", Mark's voice echoed in my head, and caused me to furrow my eyebrows.

"What are you doing here? I thought everything that needed to be said has been, in fact, said... So I'd appreciate it if you simply turned around and got the hell out of my sight.", I snickered at him, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh, Brian, you see... I'm here to help you. See I have my sources, and I happen to know that you and Sierra,well... ended a few days ago...", he said, an air of confidence filling each word that left his mouth.

" Where are you going with this, Mark? ", I asked, and he smirked at me as he spoke again,

"All I'm saying is that I know she hurt you... Deeply. So, seeing that we are really, really good friends, I thought of offering you my services.", he said, and I furrowed my eyebrows once again.

" Oh, you don't really understand what I'm saying? ", he smirked again, and I shrugged.

" Frankly no.", I said as calmly as I could.

" C'mmon, you know... I could easily ,and quite simply, kill her.", he said, and it took everything I had in me not to chop that fucker's head off with anything I could find around me right then.

" You are a fucking moron, I hope you know that... ", was all I managed to say as I rubbed my face with my hands, "... just 'cause we are not together anymore, doesn't mean she's stopped being the only person I breathe for...", I mumbled and then looked at him right in his eyes.

" Touch a hair of hers, and I swear I'll fucking put you six-feet under...",I said to him, showing that I meant every single word I'd just said.

" Brian, believe me... If only you knew the plans we have for you two, you'd wish she was already dead...", he said and got closer to me as he whispered," ... Mark my words, Brian... One day, you'll be begging me to end her life, you'll be fucking praying to any God up there for someone to come and put an end to her suffering...".

And with those words he turned and walked away from me. I didn't care about following him, about persuading him to somehow help me understand what he'd said, I only wanted to find Sierra. I had to let her know that Mark was in the venue, so she could protect herself.

I immediately rushed in the venue, searching every corridor for her, but she was nowhere to be found. After some minutes, during which I kept on making circles and probably looking like a loony, I finally managed to track her down. Looking as beautiful as ever, she was sitting on some chair, her earphones on, listening to some soft song or something. It was obvious she'd no clue I was standing near her. However, the minute she turned her head and her eyes met mine, she immediately stood up and started heading towards, well, nowhere. I had no option but to follow her.

I would have tried screaming at her to stop, but I knew that wouldn't be much of a solution since the music was pretty loud, I doubted she could even hear me. So I just kept going after her, something that was slowly turning into a difficult task as she was almost running.

After a seemingly endless marathon, we reached a "dead end". There was only a small room right next to us. She hesitated, obviously unable to find a way to run away from me, again. So, I seized the opportunity. I grabbed her arm as gently as I could, and got both of us in the room, immediately shutting and locking the door behind us. When I turned to face her, she was ready to explode.

" What do you think you're doing, Brian? ", she asked, and it was obvious she was really, really mad at me. Yet, she looked more beautiful than ever.

" Sierra, I have to talk to you... If anything, you have to let me say something to you, please I-", I tried saying, but she chose to interfere.

" That was exactly what I was asking from you that night, and what did I get? Oh, yeah, listening to you and your ex-wife having sex all night long... So excuse me if I'll just pass ...", she said bitterly, and I shook my head as I opened my mouth to speak, but right then all the lights went out. Sierra let out a shriek, and I instantly reached her, wrapping my arms around her. She started fighting them instantly, but I maintained my hold on her, praying that nothing else would follow.

Suddenly, she let out another scream, and stopped struggling against my hold. Instead she buried herself in my arms, and started breathing heavily.

"Sierra, what's wrong? It's normal for something like this to happen, probably one of the wires was really old and it, well, it burned... Don't be so scared, please...", I whispered to her, and my eyes widened as I felt her shivering against my arms.

" S-someone touched m-e... Brian someone's here ... ",she mumbled, and I immediately started trying to see through the blackness. However, I couldn't see or hear anything. Sierra screamed again, and after some minutes let out a piercing scream that echoed in the whole room. I looked at her and heard myself screaming as well when I saw blood gushing from her stomach.

Sierra fell down, and I rushed to hold her in my arms. Her eyes now were black, she wasn't even breathing. I felt myself breaking down completely as her lifeless form simply laid in my arms.

Right then I heard a dark chuckle, and raised my head to meet a tall shadow. I couldn't see a face, I couldn't even see clothes. All I saw was blackness, but still I knew that a pair of glistening orbs were glaring at me.

Suddenly, the shadow moved closer to me, and the whole room filled with sounds of people's screams; screams of suffering. And right then I felt the barrel of a gun against my forehead, and heard the trigger being pulled.

I shot up from the couch, completely covered in sweat. I looked around me, and realized I was laying down a couch in the backstage. I tried to calm down myself as Shadows walked in the room. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at me.

"Brian, man, are you okay?", he said, and I turned to face him.

" Matt, where is Sierra? Is she alright? ", I asked frantically. He shook his head.

"Brian, you remember what happened with her, right? Ever since that night, you haven't spoken to each other... Why are you asking me all this?", he said calmly, and I rubbed my face.

" Man, have you seen her today? Are you sure she's alright? ", I pressed, I really needed to know she was, well, breathing.

" Dude, I saw her once, maybe twice, and she seemed alright... Anyways, you're going to have the chance to see for yourself. Tonight we and Devilish Grins are, well, going to some club or something... So, yeah, don't worry your pretty, little head about it.", Matt finished, and exited the room.

I simply stood there, not knowing anything but one God-damned thing:

I had to talk to Sierra.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm BACK :)

Sorry, my keyboard has been having some serious issues lately, and I couldn't write anything. Thankfully, I got a new one, and that's how the chapter got written.

AS ALWAYS, HUGE THANKS TO:

StarAngel171565<3
amandap<3
SevenfoldGirl_<3
kaylanicholebutler<3
Emmelz Liebe<3
a7x_christina<3

for commenting on the previous chapter :) I LOVE YOU ALL :D

Also, thanks to the subscribers and readers and those who recommend this, generally to ANYONE who gives a damn about this:P

Comments=Updates, so I'll need at least 5 comments in order to post the next chapter ;)
Remember, this ends on chapter 60( and there probably be a sequel, I mean, if people will be willing to read it ;D)