Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Hate to love you

Sierra's POV

The show had just ended, and our band had walked offstage only seconds ago before I saw Brian's brown orbs staring at me. It was something I had, inevitably, grown used to, so I didn't pay much attention as I quickly made my way towards backstage.

As I was walking, though, I felt a grip on my arm and turned around rapidly, only to come face to face with him.

" Let. Me. Go...", I said quietly, but trying my hardest to sound as serious as possible.

" I need you to hear me out, Sierra... I really do...", Brian murmured, his grip still tight on my arm.

" There's nothing you'd say that would actually interest me, Brian... You made yourself pretty clear the last time we spoke... So, let me go...", I said once again, and right then, thankfully, another female voice echoed.

" Bri- Bri, come over... You're about to go onstage in like, seconds... And, oh boy, have I missed you already... ", Michelle shouted, and I saw him rolling his eyes, and muttering something. I simply smirked.

" Go to her... She's missed you already anyways... ", I smirked and , thanks Heavens, noticed he'd let go of my arm, so I started walking away from him. He didn't try to follow me, I knew he wouldn't.

Brian's POV

The show had just ended, and I simply couldn't take my thoughts off Sierra. The way she'd looked at me, the things she had said had made my entire world crush and burn even more than it had during the past week. I honestly didn't think she understood how she made me feel or the kind of impact she had on me.

In almost no time we were all ready for tonight's " entertainment". Seeing as Christmas was slowly approaching, the whole production team had decided that we would all stay in a house for the night. Yeap; Us and Devilish Grins would be forced to share rooms and spent the night in an old house located only a few minutes away from the venue. I guess it was a pathetic
excuse of a hotel/motel for the night.

We reached the house, and noticed that Devilish Grins were already there. Of course I noticed Sierra, looking as beautiful as ever, laughing along with Jason. It killed me inside knowing that I wasn't the one to cause her that laugh anymore. Instead I'd only caused her pain.

Everyone gathered around the front of the house. Needless to say, Sierra hadn't even looked at me, not even for a second. She had talked to everyone, even Matt and the guys, but not to me. It probably didn't help that I had a slutty-looking Michelle clinging on my side the whole time. She wouldn't even shut up about anything, she just kept on talking and talking.

" Alright, guys, the rooms have been arranged for you. The house is pretty huge, as you can see, so there's a total of 14 bedrooms. 5 on the ground floor, 5 on the first and 4 on the second floor. In each bedroom there will be two people, and to make things interesting, we chose the people randomly. You are not forced by any means to follow this, we just thought it'd be fun... ", a guy from the production said, and we all slightly chuckled, as we knew that we would have no problem to play along.

" So, the pairs are: MShadows with Nick, Zacky with Matt, Brian with Jason, Val with Arin, Michelle with Sierra and Johnny...", he finished, and we all looked at each other weirdly. Even with effort, these pairings couldn't have been more awful. The guy handed us all the keys and then left, wishing us all a "wonderful night and merry Christmas". We simply stood there, staring from the keys to the ground, to each other.

" Alright, I'll say it: No way I'm sleeping in the same room with her! ", Michelle shrieked, and I rolled my eyes.

" Michelle, if you decide to play along, you sure will... I'm tired of hearing you complain about everything and everyone. If you choose to stay then you'll shut the fuck up, otherwise you're out of here!", I said strongly but quietly, making sure she was the only one who could hear the last words.

" I say we go for it! I mean, we're going to spend little to no hours at all in the rooms, most of the time we're just going to hang out together, right? ", Zacky said, and we all seemingly agreed with him.

We got settled pretty quickly and made our way towards the living room. Needless to say, Jason didn't speak a word to me, he just kept on sending death glares to me any chance he got. I couldn't care less about that, though, I only wanted to see Sierra.

We entered the living room only to see that a huge party had already been planned for us. There were bottles of Jack and vodka and almost any other drink one could think of everywhere. I wasted no time in grabbing a bottle, but then thought twice about it, seeing that talking to Sierra while being completely wasted wasn't the best option. The moment I was about to turn around, though, I felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

" Baby, let's drink...", a voice whispered in my ear, and even though I wished with everything in me that the voice belonged to the one woman who could make my world spin, I groaned rather loudly and pushed the arms away from me.

" Michelle, I don't want to drink that much tonight. But if you want to get drunk yet again, be my fucking guest...", I muttered and excused myself as I desperately wanted to search for Sierra.

Shortly after she walked in, looking amazing as always. She was smiling, not her sincere smile though. Her eyes weren't shining as they used to. Her whole existence seemed so fragile, yet she still managed to look more beautiful than ever. I literally couldn't take my eyes off of her.

She started walking all over the place, Jason holding her arm the entire time. I could feel myself becoming jealous, even though I knew there was nothing going on between them. They were just friends, right? Best friends for sure, but only friends. Nothing more. Right?

Sierra's POV

The house was beautiful. Needless to say I simply walked in the room I'd be sharing with Michelle and Johnny, left my things and got the hell out of there, nearly falling over a not-too-impressed looking Michelle. Thankfully, I avoided just that.

Right then I realized that Jason was sharing a room with Brian, so I couldn't meet him until he was out of his room, which was conveniently situated right next to mine. I managed to hide myself behind some old wardrobe that existed in the hall, and after some minutes I saw Brian leaving the room, meaning Jason was alone. I silently made my way towards his room, and silently knocked the door.

After some minutes, he answered, and his face lit up.

" Thank God, Sierra, I thought you were, well, you know, my roommate! I swear if something like this happens and it's him standing outside that door, he's not going to get in", Jason muttered, and I chuckled as I made my way in.

" Hey, that's not fair! Your room is so much bigger, and you're only two people!", I exclaimed, and Jason just laughed.

" I really think that the rooms' arrangements couldn't be worse! I mean, on this floor. The others must be doing just fine, but here? It's like there are two huge, Hell-holes , one right next to the other! ", he said, and I nodded before I noticed a small envelope, barely peeking out under the pillow on, what I guessed was, Brian's bed.

" Wh-at is this? ", I asked, more myself than Jason.

" I don't fucking know, Sierra. You actually think I search that fag's things? For all I know I might find a dildo shoved somewhere in there, and I'd be scarred for life!", he commented, but I didn't laugh as I opened it. I was surprised to see that the envelope contained those pictures.

He hadn't let go. Still he kept them with him, he refused to let them go, to let us go. I doubted his wife or anyone else knew about this, and it only got me wonder: Why would he do that? Holding on to something that gives you pain will only enforce it, right?
I had no time to think over all this, though. And before I understood anything I was standing in the middle of the huge living room, laughing alongside Jason and everyone. Well, almost everyone. Even Matt had come and talked to me for a while, but Brian was, I guess, busy. Michelle had her arm wrapped around his in a way that made it seemingly impossible for him to even move. Whenever I glanced over at him, I would briefly catch his gaze, as his wife would immediately crush her lips on his, almost eating him.

Everything was happening way to fast. The booze was endless, and I must have drank a lot 'cause I could feel myself getting tipsy. I excused myself and started making my way towards my room. I cursed at myself when I realized I had to share the room with Brian's wife, but I immediately laughed at myself as another, completely random thought rushed through my head. Yeap; I was officially drunk.

After much effort I reached the room, and after I tried unlocking the wardrobe, I stood outside the correct door. The moment I tried to unlock it, though, I felt someone pulling me away from it, and even in my drunken state, I knew exactly who that person was.

" I thought I m-ade myself prett-y clear, Brian... Leave... ", I said, and tried to get away from him, even though I knew for a fact that was pointless.

" Oh, great, what are you going to d-o now? Huh? Hold me here for e-ternity, until I f-inally sober up and manage to free myself from you?", I joked, but Brian didn't laugh. Instead he unlocked the door himself, put us both in and then locked the door behind him.

" Now, is this a terrorist attack?", I muttered again, but still no laugh from his side.

" C'mon Brian, let me go... Why are you do-ing this? What do you expect to g-et out of it? ", I whined, and I saw him pinching the bridge of his nose.

" I need to talk to you, Sierra... You have to hear me out", he said strongly, and I moved closer to him.

" You-r nose... It's j-ust so peeeeeeeeeerfect. I've never seen a nose l-ike this before...", I said slowly, not really realizing what I was talking about.

" Great, you're drunk...", Brian muttered and rolled his eyes.

" Well, one of us has to be...", I said, and he looked at me.

" Don't give me that l-ook, Brian... W-e are battling our addictions here. Ou-r whole relationship is an addiction anyways, right? I m-ean, you're doing drugs, I'm getting drunk, we m-ake mistakes, I kiss another man, you fuck another woman... ", I stared rambling, and though I could see the hurt in his eyes I couldn't stop.

" Yeap... Shit happens ", I finished and flashed him a smile as I got away from him again.

" I can't believe you, Sierra...", I heard him whisper.

" What?", I asked him, curious to find out what he had to say.

" You don't fucking get it, do you?", he said, and I could tell he was on the verge of tears, but he knew better than to cry in front of me.

" Oh, I fucking get it, Brian... You're the one who seems to find it too hard to understand anything. I d-on't blame you, though, I was blind too. I thought we were special too. Yeah, that something magical was planned out , somewhere for us to discover... But guess what? There w-ere no butterflies for us, n-o rainbows...", I said venomously, and laid myself down his bed.

" J-ust... spiders. Everywhere... W-e can't escape them, Brian. It's like a dream, where all you see is spiders. Spiders everywhere, on the walls, e-verywhere. And you're scared and all, 'cause you think you're n-ot one... B-ut then you look ar-ound you and you see more of them... And that's wh-en you realize ... You are a spider too... ", I finished, and looked at him, noticing how the tears were now running down his face.

" We are all spiders, Brian... In this story, w-e are all spiders...", I finished and then shot straight up, grabbing the envelope I knew was still under his pillow.

" B-ut what I don't g-et is, why are you keeping these? Why ? To remind yourself how wr-ong you were a-bout me? Huh? To h-ate me even m-ore? ", I shouted, and now I realized I was too crying.

" Sierra, I-", he tried saying but I wouldn't let him finish.

" I h-ate you... I h-ate you for everything you've d-one with me, T-O me... I h-ate that with just a l-ook I can understand h-ow you f-eel, I hate that I've come to know you so damn w-ell so that I kno-w you blam-e me for th-is... I just, I H-ATE YOU!", I screamed and right then I noticed that I was in his arms. I started punching him anywhere I could.

" N-o, no, no, n-ot again... N-ot ag-ain we are n-ot solving this th-is way again... ", I sobbed and kept on hitting him as he kept his strong hold on me. Eventually I gave up, but he didn't.

" Br-ian... please... let g-o...", I whispered, tears still running down my cheeks. His grip on me got relaxed a bit, but still he didn't let go. He just kept me there, and I could feel his breathing, his heartbeat and everything that reminded me of all the reasons why I loved him so much.

" Wh-at are we doing? ", he whispered, and I closed my eyes as the sound of his voice " gave away" his tears.

" I... I don't know...", I whispered. He sighed, and I could tell he was trying desperately to get himself together again.

" Why can't things b-e like they us-ed to b-e...?", he asked, and right then I saw red.

" Why? WHY? Because y-ou chose to believe everyone else rather than me, because you fucked your wife when I was standing practically next door... Because y-ou gave up on us, Brian... That's fucking why...", I exploded and immediately left his arms.

" Sierra, I'm s-", he tried apologizing, but I wouldn't let him have it.

" No, no, Brian, don't you dare say you're sorry... It doesn't even matter anymore! It fucking won't make anything alright!", I shouted again, and right then Brian grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

" I am, though... Sierra, I'm too sorry for words to bear. And I know I hurt you, I hurt you too much, but believe me I've hurt myself too. Way, w-ay more than you possibly think... You want to know the reason why I keep these photos? Huh? DO YOU? ", Brian screamed, and right then the lights went out.

I froze, as I could now see nothing around me. I felt Brian hugging me, and I buried my head in his chest, my back still against the wall. Brian wouldn't let me move, though, he simply kept me there, and I could feel him shivering.

" Br-ian, what's wrong? Let's g-o downstairs, where everybody is... ", I whispered, but Brian didn't move an inch.

" Sierra, don't move... Please just stand still, j-ust do that one thing for me... ", he whispered softly, and I could tell he was really anxious for, well, for some reason I had no idea about.

Still I obeyed and stood there, listening to his rapid heartbeat, fearing that in any second he'd suffer a heart-attack or something. And right then, I felt the barrel of a gun against the side of my head as a voice spoke.

" Hello, Sierra... Long time, no see....".
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS(late) and a HAPPY NEW YEAR dear readers:)

Heeeeey I'M BACK :) It's been a while, huh?

Well, here it is! I just wanted a chapter out before 2013 came in the picture, so there you have it ;) Any thoughts on this?

I only got 2 comments on the last chapter(a7x_christina,SevenfoldGirl_,naruto333sai <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE YOU), so guys please I NEED YOUR COMMENTS :D This story is coming to an end, and the comments are going to be the ones to help me decide whether or not there will be a sequel ;) So please comment :D!

Also, 28/12 was two days ago :'/ Always remembering Jimmy :') He's rocking up there with all the other legends :')

Hopefully I'll post the next chapter soon( Comments would be nice and cute and all :D)!

So, yeah, that's all :D Hope you're all having awesome, extremely fun holidays :)
xoxoxo ;D