Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

The Return Of The Evil

Sierra's POV

The blood in my veins froze the moment I heard his voice. It was still dark everywhere, and Brian still had his arms wrapped around me, if anything even more strongly than before. I could feel myself close to tears, but I had to try and keep myself as calm as possible.

" N-oel... What... Ho-w?", I tried asking and couldn't help the shiver that ran through my spine when I heard his dark chuckle.

" Oh, Sierra... You honestly thought I wouldn't find you? Or that I wouldn't come for you? I'm a man of my word, you should know that by now... ", he said strongly, and right then I felt Brian's arms being removed from me.

" N-o, Br-!", I tried screaming, but a hand covered my mouth.

" Shhh, Sierra... Hush, baby. You two are going to have to work with us for a few minutes, okay? You do that, and nobody gets hurt . ", he said in a strong tone, and felt his other hand wrapping itself around my waist.

" Don't you fucking touch her, you filthy b-", I heard Brian's voice, but soon a sound of a punch being delivered was heard, followed by a muffled scream.

" Now, what did I just say? You two will have to be quiet, and cooperate with us, otherwise bad things will happen! Is it too difficult for you to comprehend? ", Noel said, and I felt tears running down my face as somehow the moonlight slightly illuminated the room , revealing Brian on the floor with a guy holding him down and silenced.

" Sierra, darling, as I was saying, how are you? I have surely missed you, princess... But I finally have you here, by my side once again...", he said and only held me closer to his body, earning a silent grunt from Brian.

" And oh my God, who do we have here? Mr. Brian Haner Jr? The man who simply refuses to die, and keeps on trying to interfere with any plan I might have. But, hey, at least I met some good people through you...", he muttered and suddenly pushed me behind, where another guy caught me and kept me in the exact same way as Noel did seconds earlier.

" Your friend, Mark, he's exceptional... Thank him for me, will you? Without his help I seriously don't think we'd have gotten so far...", Noel whispered, and lowered himself down to Brian's level, signaling for the man holding Brian to lift his head slightly up. From where I was standing, I could see Brian's eyes, and I could see fear and pain written clearly on them.

" You honestly didn't think you could keep her, huh? I mean, I thought I'd be "stealing " her from you, but you seem to have done a pretty good job at pushing her away... Well, I guess you didn't know I'd be the one to catch her...", Noel smirked, and the moment Brian started to struggle against his hold, he slapped him with much force.

" I said be quiet...!", he murmured strongly before he continued,"... get him on his feet.". The man quickly obliged, and in no time Brian was standing right across me, a much larger man holding him still and in the same position as myself. He tried struggling for some seconds, but then probably understood it was pointless. He stared at me, his eyes full of regret for some reason I couldn't understand.

" Now, Sierra, if I allow the kind man holding you to remove his hand from your mouth, do you promise to not say a word unless I say so? ", Noel snickered, and I nodded slowly. He only chuckled.

" Don't get me wrong, I trust you sweetheart... But I can't really risk getting caught here, so... ", he said and pulled out a gun, placing it against Brian's skull,"... if you try to scream or run or anything like that, your boy goes down before you can mutter a word.", he finished, and I nodded again. I couldn't stand see Brian like that, looking so helpless and defeated, despite all the shit we'd gone through.

The guy slowly removed his hand from my mouth, and Noel immediately crushed his lips on mine. I tried pushing him off, and from the corner of my eyes I saw Brian glaring at him while slightly struggling to break free, but that didn't do much. I knew I couldn't bite him, because then he'd hurt Brian.

After some seconds, Noel thankfully stopped and pulled away from me, smiling.

" I've missed you so much, princess... But don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to catch up... But tell me, how have you been doing without me around? I heard that boy over there gave you trouble... ", he whispered, his one hand still holding a gun against Brian's head.

" H-e, he didn't do anything t-o me, Noel... Y-ou don't need him, he's innocent...", I whispered, and I saw Brian struggling even more, even letting out some muffled sounds. Noel only smirked.

" I think the pretty boy here begs to differ... Oh, well, what can you do, I guess I'll believe you, princess... I could hardly care less about someone like him anyways... ", Noel muttered, and right then it all made sense to me.

He'd come for me, he wanted me and he'd get me. There was no way I could stop him from doing just that, if anyone tried to do just that, in fact, they'd get hurt. And I couldn't hurt Brian anymore than I already had.

" You're right, you don't need him... He's useless. N-oel, you're here for me, right? S-o here I am... Congrats, y-ou got me... I'm n-ot going anywhere this time, I can't run away fr-om you...", I whispered, tears running down my face,"... so this is the en-d... Y-ou can do whatever you want with me, I won't fight you... ", I mumbled, and now I was clearly crying. I tried to keep my eyes down or right at Noel's, I couldn't bear to bring myself to look at Brian.

" Oh, Sierra, why are you crying? Don't cry, it's all going to be good for you, for us now... ", Noel said, and I shook my head.

" I don't c-are, Noel... J-ust let him go, and take me... Noone gets hurt in the meantime, okay?", I whispered, and I saw Brian struggling now way stronger than ever.

" Oh, I will, princess, I will... Don't worry, we're going to leave in a moment... But that boy here has something to say, I think... And it'd be a damn shame not to hear him, even for one, final time... ", Noel smirked, and signaled for the man to allow Brian to speak. Surprisingly enough, Brian didn't scream, he whispered, but the tone of his voice indicated he wanted to scream louder than ever.

" S-ierra, don't d-o this... D-on't leave with him, I w-on't let y-ou... I'm s-orry for everything, that's what I wanted to talk to you ab-out... I'm fucking sorry, baby, don't do th-is...", he whispered, and I saw a tear rolling down his cheek, which only caused me to start crying again.

" Oh, this melodramatic crap is really boring me... What the fuck makes you think you have any control over the way this thing goes, fancy pants? ", Noel snickered, and Brian looked down before looking up and straight into his eyes.

" Take me... Fucking take me... ", was all he said, and now it was my turn to speak. I couldn't let him sacrifice himself for me.

" N-o, no, Noel, don't ev-en th- ", I tried saying, but Noel raised his hand, signaling for one of his men to place their hands over my mouth.

" What did you just say, pretty-face? ", Noel asked Brian.

" I said, take me... Think about it, you'll get to h-ave a famous rockstar as a hostage... B-ut most importantly, you'll get to have the man your woman loves in the p-alm of your fucking hand... ", Brian smirked, trying to show Noel that they understood each other.

" I won't ev-en fight you... Y-ou just have to promise me that you won't h-urt her anymore than you already have. Promise me th-at... ", Brian whispered, and I felt my heart break. He couldn't do that, and I couldn't believe Noel was thinking about it.

" It is an intriguing offer... I mean, I'll be able to do with you whatever I want... Cause you unbelievable, intolerable pain and noone would be there to stop me... ", Noel said, and I felt my tears multiplying.

" Th-at's right...", Brian whispered, his eyes still stuck on Noel.

" But I wonder, why would you do that? Sacrifice your everything just for her? Go through so much pain after everything she's done to you? ", Noel said, and right then Brian turned his eyes towards me, his eyes locking with mine.
And right then, I saw everything; I saw the love I already knew existed in them, the signs that pointed out how much we meant to each other, our nights together, our hugs, our kisses, our fights; everything. I saw the spark that was my life, all in his eyes. He simply smiled, and I knew he'd seen the exact same things in mine.

" I have no fucking reason to explain things you won't be able to understand... ", was all Brian said to Noel, something that only caused him to smirk wider.

" Self sacrifice, then, huh? How did you get so selfless? ",he questioned,"... I'll have to think about that, so give me a few seconds... ", Noel said, and walked slightly away from us.

I simply looked at Brian, and mouthed for him not to do it. He simply mouthed back" I love you". Right before I had the chance to reply, I felt a piercing pain at the back of my head, and collapsed down the floor.

Everything was a blur, and the only thing I heard before blacking out completely was Noel's cold voice.

" We have a deal".
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey people ;)

What do you think about that???
Only two chapters before this story is officially over!!!

HUGE THANKS to the lovely people who left comments on the last chapter:
chelz2012
synluvr
a7x_christina

And of course to anyone who reads and subscribed and recommends and generally likes the story :)!

This will be updated this Friday, only if I get some comments :) Please people, I want at least 5 comments :3 Comments are amazing :D! If you're a writer too, you sure know how it feels when you get a notification about comments on your story :) So please leave your comments <3

Until the next time, take care :)