Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Gone

Sierra's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, but closed them almost immediately as the light that hit them made it seemingly impossible for me to see.

After much effort, I managed to re-open them, and start trying to make out anything that could signal where I was right then. I soon realized that I was lying on a bed, and I could hardly sit up as my strength had somehow disappeared, or at least that's what it felt like.

As I struggled to keep my eyes open, I heard someone whispering my name, and immediately a tired and emotionally-drained Jason caressed my face as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

" Sierra, you're awake! Thank God you're fucking awake... You scared us, you scared me so much...", he murmured and I furrowed my eyebrows.

" J-ason, wh-?", I tried saying, but he placed his finger over my mouth.

" Don't speak too much, ok? You're already weak and, I guess, kind of "high" due to the medication... You're going to be alright though...", he smiled and kept staring at me while slightly messing with my hair.

I smiled at him too, or at least I tried to, and then took a deep breath in. I felt myself close to a breakdown, and Jason noticed.

" What's wrong, Sierra?", he asked, and I sniffled as I felt the tears running down my face.

" I... I c-an't remember anyt-hing, J-ason.... W-hy am I h-ere? Is thi-s the afterl-ife or something? I- I....", I started rumbling, and I saw Jason shaking his head while chuckling.

" Sierra, it's normal... You've been in some sort of coma for 3 days now... Your brain is just starting processing all the information from your environment... You'll remember everything in no-time, don't worry.", he finished with a smile.

I simply heard the words he'd just spoken, but my mind got stuck in two of them: 3 days. I was "sleeping" for 3 days? What the hell had happened? And then I remembered...

" J-ason! I... I remember!", I said strongly, my eyes wide and Jason chuckled again.

" See? I told you! You didn't need to feel so anxious and everything... Now e-", he tried saying, but I looked at him straight in the eyes.

" Jason, I... I remember what happened... Jason, Noel was there. He was right there. He
held a gun against my forehead and had his men everywhere around us. They held him there too...", I started saying and my eyes filled with even more tears once I remembered everything.

" Us? What are you saying Sierra? Who's us?", Jason questioned, and I shook my head as I brought my hands on my face to wipe some of the tears away.

" Br-ian... They held him there, they had a gun pointed at him too... Noel had a gun pointed at him! J-ason, where is he? Where is HE? ", I almost screamed at his face while he simply stared at me.

" Noel? Noel found you? What the hell Sierra? What happened?", he said in a serious tone, and I simply looked at him, without being able to stop the tears.

" I... I was with Brian... He followed me when I decided to go to sleep, because h-e wanted us to talk and sort everything o-ut between us... And we, w-e started fighting again and right then the lights went out... And Noel with his men came and ... G-od Jason where is Brian?", I asked him once again, and he simply looked down before answering.

" Th-ey.... Uhm, noone knows, Sierra... Once the lights were back on, we all got up and only found you... No sign of him anywhere...", he barely whispered, and all I could do was put my head in my hands and try to take deep breaths.

" W-hat... What a-re you saying? J-ason, he c-an't be gone... He c-an't!", I started saying, and all Jason did was take me in his arms and allow me to break down completely.
After some minutes a doctor came in, saying I was okay, but still couldn't leave the hospital for another day. Of course I tried talking him out of the idea of me actually staying in the hospital, but he wouldn't change his mind. So, I was officially stuck in the creepy, white hospital room.

" J-ason, w-e must do something... We need to do something...", I murmured before I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep, probably due to the small amount of medication I was still under the influence of.

" He can't do this... He can't pay for something he hasn't even done...

I woke up, still that heavy feeling present in my heart. I hadn't talked to anyone. Of course, Matt and Nick were right in the middle of the lobby of the hotel, I guess, we'd be spenting the night. We all hugged and they tried, they really tried to say something smart or funny to cheer me up, but saw it wouldn't work with me, so they simply went back to hugging the life out of me and saying anything that came in their heads.

" Wh-at about the rest of A7X? Aren't they supposed to be here too?", I questioned, and Nick was the one to speak.

" Sierra, they are staying at another hotel... One that's closer to the police station. They are in there almost the whole day, searching for any evidence that could possibly lead to where Brian is...", he said sadly, and I looked down.

" But with n-o luck, right?", I whispered and looked up again, only to see Nick nodding slowly.

" Fuck this, guys... We should be there too... What if something happens? We sure could help in some way!", I said strongly and started heading towards the exit of the hotel, when Jason stopped me.

" No, Sierra, we CAN'T help them! They have the whole police department on their side, and they are doing the best they can! I'm not going to l-", he tried reasoning with me, but I shook my head violently.

" You know police has no control over this... They are only wasting their time there, Jason! There's nothing they can do! We should go there and-", I started saying, but Jason cut me off.

" And WHAT? Tell them everything? And what will happen then Sierra? Oh, yeah, they'll become targets too... We are not doing this, Sierra, we are not getting in the middle of this..", he said strongly, and I could swear my eyes nearly popped out of my skull the moment I heard those words.

" Are you insane, Jason? Brian's only there 'cause of me, 'cause of US! He's the one who got caught in the middle of this, he needs our help! We can't just sit back and do nothing! We must h-"

" Damn right we can! Sierra, all I care about is that the fucking psycho is away from you! I don't fucking care about anything else, and even if I did, it wouldn't do much good, now would it? Noone knows where the fuck Brian is, and guess what Sierra? You're not going to go and search for him in a town we all KNOW Noel has been to only four days ago! I'm not going to let you risk your life like that.", he said strongly, and I simply looked down, trying to calm myself down.

" But what if what he did, and where he's at right now is only because of me? Does that make any difference in your selfish little world, Jason?", I cried to him, and he simply shook his head.

" No, Sierra... You don't get it, he wanted part of this. You warned him to stay away, yet he didn't. It's not y-", he tried responding.

" No, you don't get it, Jason... That night, Noel was there to take ME! He wanted ME! And Brian, h-e... He offer-ed himself... H-e asked Noel to t-ake me instead of me! And you're asking me to simply let this whole thing GO? To abandon him just like that? ", I nearly screamed at his face, and he once again simply shook his head.

" I don't fucking care about that, Sierra! If he did this, well, then good for him. He's not the worthless bastard I thought he was! And still, though, if he really did that, he wouldn't fucking want you to go after him Sierra! He wouldn't want you to be in danger for him or because of him, don't you get it? So you'll fucking stay in this hotel room for the rest of the night, until our flight takes off tomorrow morning! ", he almost screamed back at me and I shrieked away from him. He cursed at himself, knowing how much I hated being yelled at.

" I'm sorry, Sierra, you know I didn't mean to yell at you or anything... I just fucking love you too much, we all do... We wouldn't be able to take it if anything happened to you, and knowing Noel, he wouldn't actually be kind to you... We'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe...", he said, and both Matt and Nick nodded.

" B-ut guys, don't you get it? I can't let h-im do this... What if Noel kills him? W-hat will happen then? J-ason, Nick, Matt, I love you too, but you have to understand...", I tried saying, but they all shook their heads.

" And what are you going to do? Sierra you KNOW it! We have no clues about anything... We can't help him...", Nick said strongly, and I simply nodded.

" I know, but we can search for something, right? We can DO something instead of sitting around and waiting for the magical thing to happen!", I murmured, and right then Matt came over and hugged me, the rest of them slowly gathering around me.

" We are all going to go to bed now, Sierra... Everything's going to be better tomorrow...", I heard Matt whispering, and with a long and loud sigh, we all headed towards our hotel room.
With thoughts of Brian needing me I fell asleep without even realizing it. But my sleep didn't last too long, as I was awakened by the sound of my mobile phone ringing. I rushed to catch it, seeing that the caller's ID was unknown. I got out of the room, not wanting by any chance the guys, who were still sleeping, to hear me.

I tried to calm myself down in order to properly answer the phone, and after I took some deep breaths, I closed my eyes and pressed the "Answer" button.

"Hello, Sierra..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeey :)

There is only 1 chapter left, so I'd love to hear your predictions on this story's FINALE :)

HUGE, ENORMOUS thanks to:
a7x_christina
synluvr for commenting on the previous chapter <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :'D

Also thanks to the subscribers and those who recommend this :)

PLEASE GIVE ME comments :D I LOOOVE COMMENTS, and if they happen this time, I promise I'll have this updated by Sunday... So please be kind and leave me your thoughts on this :3

Until the next time, take care :D