Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

So, this is the end

Sierra's POV
I immediately recognized the voice from the other end of the line. It belonged to the only man that's plagued my whole life with horror almost since the moment I met him.

" Noel, wh- what have you done to him? ", I asked, mentally cursing at myself for allowing myself to show my weak psychological state.

" Oh, well, I have no idea what you're talking about, beautiful. You, better than anyone, know that I've done many things to many people. Be specific... ", he said, and the arrogant tone of his voice was unbearable.

" Brian, Noel, where is he? Are you keeping him as a hostage or something? ", I asked, this time trying to sound more confident than before.

" Oh, that guy... Well, I haven't quiet decided exactly what I should do with him yet. You see, I have some more, let's say, unfinished business that I really need to take care of. But, hey, we had our fun with your boy, didn't we? ", Noel responded, and right when he finished talking the sound of a loud slap echoed through the phone, followed by a quiet grunt. I knew it was Brian, and the thought of him being held by Noel only forced some tears to start falling from my eyes.

" N-oel, let him go... You don't need him, he's of no use to you. I'll come to you, I swear I will, just as long as you let Brian go. You j-ust have to let h-im go, his band, his whole family is worried sick over him ... J- ", I tried saying, but right then I heard a loud sound of a "beep", and then Noel almost whispered.

" Would you mind saying all these again, sweetheart? You are on speaker phone, and I'm sure your pretty boy would love to hear what you just said...", he said in a taunting tone, and I simply sniffled as I tried to figure out what to do. However, all it actually took for me to stop thinking anything was the sound of his voice, coming out barely above a whisper.

" B-aby, don'-t c-ry....", was all he said, and it was enough to make me burst into tears. Even though I could hardly hear him, I was able to tell he was extremely weak and almost in tears himself, but he was fighting with everything in him not to let it show.

" B-rian, I'm so, s-o sorry... For ev-erything , but know that I'm going to get you out of there, no matter where that "there" is or what it take-s... I pr- ", I tried reassuring him, but I could tell he was almost crying when he tried to respond.

" N-o, no Sierra, I'm o-kay... I'm d-oing... f-ine, a-nd you sh-ouldn't c-ome for m-e. B-aby, pl-ease, promis-e me th-at you won'-t d-o anyt-hing stu-pid... I-", he tried saying, but right then the "beep " sound came again, and I guessed I was off speaker phone, and talking to Noel alone.

" Sorry I had to cut that sweet talk with the pretty boy, but I was starting to feel nauseous from all the half-spoken romantic crap back there, Princess... Now, back to our issue. I heard you are willing to come to me... ", he said, and I could hear some background noises indicating that Brian was trying to say something, but someone was forcing him not to.

" Y-es, Noel, I al-ready said th-at... I've realized I can't esc-ape from this game. It's o-ver...", I whispered the last part, and Noel chuckled in his own, twisted way.

" I knew you'd finally accept the situation as it is, Sierra. Great, just great. Us two have so, so much to catch up on. It will be so beautiful baby, you'll see. You'll be mine.", he said strongly, and I could already feel myself shaking from fear.

" B-ut you have to l-et Brian go. Otherwise, there's no deal... ", I said strongly, and right then the tone of Noel's voice changed.

" Listen to me, you have absolutely no control over this. You should have already figured out that I'm the only person calling the shots around here. Whether I'm going to let your precious guitarist walk out of here alive or put a bullet through his skull right now is my choice, and my choice alone. You can't order me to do anything...", he snickered, and I took a deep breath.

" If you don't let him go, I'm not coming to you... That's the only offer on the table, and I.. I can't accept any other...", I said, hoping that somehow he'd get convinced by my stupid, idiotic words.

" You little bitch, didn't you hear me in the first place? You're coming to me either way, we both know that, there are no "deals" or contracts or any other bullshit! And we both know you're coming, 'cause if you don't, you will be unable to predict your pretty boy's luck. You'll only get to figure it out when you find his mutilated corpse in the garbage. And I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that... Now, stop playing the "tough" bitch part, and listen to me carefully. I'll text you the place, you'll come in precisely two hours and you'll be alone, Sierra. You know I'll be able to know if you bring someone else with you before you even reach the door of your hotel room. If anyone is with you, or somehow finds out about this, your precious guitarist goes down in the blink of an eye, do you understand? ", he said strongly, and through my tears I managed to mutter something that sounded like "yes".

" Amazing, doll! If I were you, I'd start getting ready right now... You don't have much time, Princess... See you in two hours.", he said, and with that the call ended.

I felt numb. I simply stood at the hall, my phone in my hands until the buzz forced it to fall down. I immediately took it in my hands, and read the text. It was the name of a highway, almost outside the city we were currently in.

Panic had almost taken over my body when I fully became aware of the whole situation. There was no turning back, nothing I could do to somehow change things. I had to go to Noel, and make sure Brian got out of the whole thing safe. Nothing else mattered. Everything was a result of my actions, my mistakes, and time had come for me to pay.

So, I tried my best to be quiet as I got in the room again, only to meet a half-asleep Jason staring at me.

" Sierra, where were you? ", he asked, and I simply hugged him, both because I wanted to, because there was a huge possibility this was the last time we'd see each other alive, and in order to buy some time off to think of an excuse.

" I... I just didn't fee-l too g-ood, again, Jason... I'm w-orried ab-out him, I have no idea where he is or what Noel has done to him...", I half-lied, and Jason simply sighed.

" There's nothing you can do, Sierra... Whatever has been done cannot change. He'd want you to be safe, and that's exactly what you should try to do; stay safe... ", he said, and I nodded weakly. He almost smiled.

" Things will be alright, Sierra... I know you probably don't believe me, but things are going to be alright... Go to bed, and believe that it's all going to be better when you wake up...", he whispered and I nodded again, even though in my head I was screaming that things were not okay, they would never be okay again.

" Let's g-o to bed, then... ", I whispered, and lied down almost immediately, thanking God when I saw Jason doing the same thing on his own bed.

" J-ason... ", I whispered, and he looked at me with half-asleep eyes.

" I love you... You and the guys, I love you too much, and I'm sorry for any stupid thing I might have done all this years... ", I said as sweetly as I could, and I saw Jason smiling.

" We love you too, Sierra... And I, I love you more than life, I'd fucking hate my life, myself if something happened to you... Goodnight ", he whispered back, and his eyes fell closed almost immediately. I simply stared at him and the other guys, who were fast asleep as well, making sure that there was no chance of them waking up. After some minutes I silently stood up, and made my way outside the room.

I almost run to the exit, thankfully not being seen by anyone, even though I was sure that Noel had people spying on me ever since that night.

It was almost 2 in the morning, so there were not many taxis available. Thankfully I found one, and I immediately told the driver the name of the highway that was close to the one I was going. As we were slowly approaching the destination, I could feel myself getting anxious by every passing second. When the taxi actually stopped, I could swear I felt my heart stop in my chest.

I started walking alone, again though completely sure that someone, somewhere was watching me, and if I did anything that could indicate I was doing something wrong, Brian would end up dead. So I just kept my straight face, as much as I could, and kept on walking.

After about half an hour, I reached the highway described in the text message. Not a single car was crossing, let alone any human. I wrapped myself around myself, and shivered slightly as a cold breeze surrounded me. I tried taking deep breaths in hopes of somehow calming down, but realized it was all in vein when, the moment I saw a black mini-van coming towards me, I almost fainted. This was it

The car stopped right in front of me, and two guys in black suits got out of it, both wearing sunglasses. They grabbed my arms and placed me in the van, not realizing I was unable to resist to them anyways. I was "willingly" heading to my death, there was no reason for any grabbing.

The glasses of the van were black, so I couldn't really see where I was being taken to. After an hour or something, one of the guys grabbed me again and the other one immediately put a blindfold over my eyes. I gasped, now completely panicked and thinking I'd somehow get executed. However, I once again tried to remind myself that I had to stay calm. Right then, a voice from my right erupted.

" You'll get out of the car, and you'll simply follow every order I tell you. If you try anything, anything that could make me upset or angry, be sure things are going to get ugly. Do you understand? ", he said in a cold voice, and I simply nodded.

Another twenty minutes passed before I felt the car stop. Immediately I felt two hands forcing me out of the car and then holding me from behind. I showed no sign of distress or fear, I knew this would be the worst thing I could do right then. He simply told me to walk straight ahead, so I did.

He stopped me when I reached, I guess the door, and right then pushed me inside a black room as he simultaneously removed the blindfold. Not that it did any good, since everything was incredibly dark.

I slowly started walking towards some direction I couldn't quite define before I realized I had no idea where I was going. I felt hopeless, so I simply gathered any strength I had and screamed.

" NOEL, I'm here! You got me, FINALLY, you got me! ", I screamed, and silently cursed when I heard no response what so ever. Right when I was about to yell once again, I heard a faint voice that made my heart break.

" Sierra... W-here are y-ou? ", Brian's voice sounded like one of an angel, and I almost smiled at myself.

" Brian, keep talking... I can't see anything, keep talking so I can come to you...", I said as loudly as possible, and I could hear some quiet grunts and moans of pain, signaling he was trying really hard to do what I'd asked him.

" B-aby, w-here a-re y-ou? I, I c-an't s-ee you, pl-ease t-ell m-e... ", he kept on saying, coughing quite sometimes in between his words, which only made my heart feel worse.

Thankfully, after some minutes I managed to spot something that looked like a corridor, thanks to a faint light coming from a broken window, and realized that Brian's voice was coming from the last room in the left. I slowly approached the room, but nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see.

Brian's weak body was sitting down the floor, his arms ,seemingly powerless, tied against the walls, both by handcuffs and ropes. I could already see the blood around his wrists. His head hung low, the white V-neck he was wearing now half ripped apart, covered in dry blood and dirt. He looked as if he was dead, even his breathing was slow and weak.

He slowly lifted his head, and looked at me with glossy eyes. His one cheek was bruised, his face had small cuts everywhere and his lip was busted.
I said nothing as I ran to him, letting my knees hit the floor only inches away from him, scared that with any move I'd make I'd cause him pain. He stared at me, a few tears running down his face too.

" P-lease, t-ell me I'm d-reaming, b-aby... Yo-u're j-ust another on-e of thos-e vision-s I g-et, only th-is time, y-ou look more real... P-lease, tell me you're n-ot in this madness...", he slowly whispered, and then coughed again as I went closer to him.

I softly placed both my hands on each side of his face, and noticed how he hardly even winched at my touch, which only caused me to smile bitterly. But the tears wouldn't stop flowing.

" T-his, this i-s my fault Brian... Not a-ny of this has anything to d-o with you, or anything that you've d-one. I'd hate myself for eternity if I didn't come for you... I'll tr-y to s-ave you, Brian, I swear I will... Oh, God, Oh... ", I said, more to myself as I slowly took in the level of damage Noel and his guys had caused to Brian.

" H-ow much... H-ow much have th-ey beaten y-ou? ", I whispered, and Brian managed to smirk, as much as he could.

" Th-e f-irst n-ight was rough, the rest were... o-kay. B-aby, y-ou really sho-uldn't h-ave c-ome. I-f they hurt y-ou, I don'-t kn-ow wh-at... W-ell I'm not go-ing to l-et them hurt y-ou Sierra, I'm n-ot, even if it takes my o-wn d-eath to...", he tried saying, but I softly pressed my lips against his, breaking his speech.

I could hear him struggling against the handcuffs and the ropes, grunting as that was only causing him more pain, so I simply spread my own right arm, trying to reach his own. Our palms connected, and stayed connected until our kiss ended.

" I'm s-orry f-or all the p-ain I c-aused you, Sierra... I l-ove you, you and only y-ou. I- I j-ust wan-t yo-u to b-e s-afe, I need to kn-ow that you are o-kay... Please, b-aby, leave. F-ind a way ou-t of h-ere while you st-ill h-ave time. L-eave me here, it's o-kay, I chose this... T-o die by your s-ide, for you, is j-ust... P-lease, Sierra, y-ou don't need to do th-is... Pl- ", and right then, the lights in the whole room were turned on.

" Well, well, well! Sierra, what a wonderful surprise. I'm so, so EXCITED to see you again ", Noel's voice echoed in the room, and he whispered to someone to " get her off of him". I felt two giants hands grabbing my waist and forcing me away from Brian, while he immediately started struggling against the ropes.

" Hey, hey, Brian, easy! There's not a fucking chance of you escaping from this anyways, but still you're covering my whole floor with your blood; disgusting. ", Noel smirked, and Brian looked at him straight in the eyes. It was obvious that Brian was no longer afraid of him.

" Don't y-ou dare hurt her, you f-ucking ass-hole! Don't y-ou dare hurt a h-air of hers or -", Brian tried intimidating Noel, but he only chuckled.

" Or what? Tell me ,exactly, what are you going to do? I don't really think you are a threat to me, pretty boy. Remember I can shoot you whenever I feel like it. ", Noel said bitterly as he came closer to me, his eyes still locked with Brian's.

" You h-ave me, you fucking b-astard! I've been your p-ersonal punching b-ag for some d-ays now, 'cause you pr-omised y-ou wouldn't h-urt her. You PR-", Brian let out a scream as the black boot of one of Noel's guys collided with his right side, making a chilling sound that signaled one thing; broken rib.

" Thanks Dan, it was about time that fag shut his mouth... Now, Sierra, how have you been? Tell me your news, everything that has happened in your life these past 3, 4 days? I heard you were in a coma or something, how was that? ", Noel said, his eyes now fixed on mine, while I was staring at Brian's weak frame that was somehow trying to bring his arms closer to his body.

" Y-ou said you'd let him g-o, so let him go... Pl-ease Noel, it's the only thing I'll ever ask y-ou to do... Please, you m-ust let him go...", I tried reasoning with him, but he simply came closer to me, and harshly grabbed my chin.

" I "must" do nothing, Sierra. And, for your information, I figured out it'd be so much more fun if I kept you both here... I think it's such a great idea, I mean, 'till I get bored of him and blow his brains out. Nevertheless, we've got all the time in the world to enjoy the two of you and your random romantic, selfless acts. Really, this whole thing, well, in my head, is going to be something like an experiment, in order to actually see whether or not the words you two keep on saying to each other are real...", Noel said with menace, and then flashed a twisted smile.

" Welcome to the Saint Markus Asylum, Sierra... ".
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly can't believe this is the end! I just can't! This is my first story, not just here on Mibba, but generally speaking. And ultimately, I can say I'm proud of it :) !

I really, REALLY want to hear your thoughts on this. It's been such a long time anyways, right? There is going to be a sequel, as long as I get some comments. The whole idea for it is pretty clear in my head right now, so the sequel should be up in about 2-3 days - the first chapter of course!

HUGE thanks to anyone who read this and commented, of course to ALL the subscribers and those who recommended this <3 <3 <3 Just THANK you :)

Also, about the sequel, I'd LOVE it if someone could make me a banner :) Send me a message if you're interested :D

Well, that was it, and I reeally, reeeeally hope you liked it :D

'Till the next time, take care ;)