Status: Hiatus

Blue And Yellow

Thirteen

 
"AMY STOP IT!" John yelled from behind me.
"Look bitch. Look around you. These are MY friends. That's MY boyfriend. And if you know what's best for you, you'll walk out MY front door before shit gets realllly ugly." I snarled. 
She stood up and ran out, her friends following her. 
"I fucked your boyfriend." she yelled before slaming her car door and speeding off. I walked out front, John following me.
"Amy please." he tried to wrap his arms around me.
"Stop it." I pulled out my phone and called Kennedy.
"Hello?" he answered. 
"I'm coming over. I'm done with this shit. We'll talk when I get there." I said fastly and hung up.
I pulled up in front of Kennedy's house. He stood outside in his shorts and a tanktop.
"I don't know what to do." I started crying. He wrapped his arms around me.  
"Let's go for a drive." he said, pulling out his keys from his pocket.

I told Kennedy all about my night. All about what happened with John.
"Do you really think John's that stupid though?" Kennedy asked when I finished.
"I think John is a lot of things. I just don't know what to believe anymore Kennedy." I started crying again.
"After all that you guys have been through, do you really think he's going to be with someone else? Someone he hates? He loves you. You're all he thinks about Amy, you're everything to him. Just look at the way he looks at you." Kennedy stared at the road.
"But what if he got drunk and did it." 
"There's no way Amy. He wasn't even drinking that much. Trust me I know drunk John when I see him. Joel only had a few beers and so did John. He was still kinda sober." Kennedy said.
"I can't handle anymore letdown, Ken." I stared out the window at the stars.
"You need to talk to him." Kennedy said quietly. 
"I know." I leaned my head against the window.
"Tomorrow you can guys can make ammends, tonight, you're sleeping in my bed." he grinned.
"You're a weirdo." I laughed.

When we got back to Kennedy's house we curled up and fell asleep watching a marathon of Cheers. The next morning Kennedy was snoring like a chainsaw. 
"Ken, shut up." I shoved him a little.
"Hmmm." he smiled and opened his eyes. 
"Time to talk to John?" he asked.
"Time to talk to John." I smiled. 
I pulled out my phone and called him.
"Hello?" John's scratchy, groggy voice answered.
"We need to talk." I said, standing up and looking around for my shoes.
"Come home." he said quietly.
"I am." I slipped them on and walked into Kennedy's kitchen, hanging up my phone, him following.
"Good luck." he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a huge hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler! More to come soon :3