Not Good Enough

Five.

The next morning I woke up to a not so friendly text from Bryan and from the sound of it he didn't sound very happy."I guess you do give into him that easily don't you? One minute your completely hating him and the next you fall back right into his arms.Glad to see you guys worked it all out so quickly.Whatever." I sighed, throwing my phone off to the side and burying my face into a pillow.

I didn't know what was wrong with Bryan to be honest I thought he wanted me and Ronnie to work things out and to be a happy family.But I guess things aren't always what they seem are they? I headed downstairs only to be met with a pair of all too familiar tattooed arms."Good morning Raven." I looked up at Ronnie in shock.I was sure as hell that I looked like crap and that I probably didn't smell too good either."Ronnie what are you doing here?" I asked.My sister immediately butted in."I let him in."

Sighing, I shook my head."Can I at least go take a quick shower?" He nodded with a smirk before turning and walking into the living room to talk to my mom and sister.I rushed up the stairs and jumped into the shower.Once I finished, I quickly changed into a pair of black leggings and an Escape The Fate shirt, dried my hair and put it in a bun, then put on a good amount of eyeliner before heading back downstairs."Ready to go?" He asked.I nodded with smile as we walked out the door to his car.

He raced to the passenger side and opened my door for me then closed it once I was seat belted in."Thank you." I smiled once he got in.He smiled back and sighed "Anything for you babe." As those words slipped past his lips, I felt my heart erupt into a thousand butterflies.He had me right where he wanted me, like putty in his hands."So where are you taking me today?" I asked as we drove through downtown Vegas." Here." He said as we pulled up to the huge mall."Shopping?!" I squealed excitedly.He chuckled before getting out and coming around to again open my door for me.

As we walked through the doors, I felt Ronnie gently grab my hand and interlock our fingers together.I smiled wide as I looked down at our hands."Where to first?" I pointed to a Sephora and laughed when I noticed the face he made.While we walked from store to store, I noticed tons of people staring but then I remembered.He's a big rockstar now and I'm just his knocked up teenage girlfriend who he'll probably end up leaving soon after the baby is born.

After a good three hours of shopping and almost twenty bags filled with things, I was finally done shopping around."Do you wanna go somewhere else or back home?" He asked while we walked back to the car.I thought about it but finally decided to do one more thing with him.We drove to the movies and ended up seeing some cheesy horror movie called "The Descent."

"I had a lot of fun today." I said as we headed back to my house."So did I." He grinned at me."Thank you for everything today Ronnie.I really missed this." I motioned to our hands, we were holding each others again."I did too Raven.It's gonna be a lot more work when our little one comes but we can do it." He sounded so sure of himself, like he was gonna actually stick around once he or she is born.

When we finally pulled up to my house, it was already late into the night."I'll call you tomorrow okay?" I nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting out and making my way to the front door.Suddenly, I noticed someone standing on my front porch "Who the fuck-" I started but got cut off "It's only me Raven." I sighed in relief when I heard Byran's soft voice.

"What are you doing here Bry?" I asked confused as we walked into the house."I need to talk to you." He said bluntly.I walked up the stairs and into my room with him following close behind.I closed the door and sat on the bed beside him."What did you need to talk to me about??" He looked up at me with a somewhat sad expression, then back down at the floor."Bryan, what's wrong?" He sighed before putting his hand on top of mine."Have you ever felt such strong feelings for someone that you would do anything to make them happy?"

I looked at him puzzled, but shook my head yes."Do you know what's like to love someone but know you can never be with them?" His words came out soft and mumbled, like he was holding back everything inside of him."What are you trying to tell me Bryan? You love someone?" I felt him put his hand to my face and start to lean in slowly.

Now I knew exactly where this was going to go, but I didn't stop it.The feel of his soft lips on mine sent chills throughout my entire body."I love you Raven." He whispered before pressing another kiss to my lips."I-I love you too Bryan." I stuttered out, feeling totally overwhelmed by everything that was currently going on at the moment."I'm gonna go okay?" I huffed but nodded, and walked him out to the door."Goodnight." I waved goodbye then locked up the house.

Finally I made my way back into my room and immediately changed down into a pair of comfortable pajamas."This is just too much." I thought to myself before slowly getting under the covers and soon falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for all the subscriptions/comments/readers it really means a lot! Also thanks for being so patient, I hope this chapter turned out good! Enjoy! :)