Not Good Enough

Eight.

When I had woken up the next morning, the only thing I could think about was if what had happened with me and Bryan was all a crazy dream or if it was all actually true.And judging by the texts we exchanged before I went to bed proved it to not being a dream.

I put my hand to my stomach and rubbed it softly."I can't wait til you finally come out." I said happily."Your daddy and uncles can't wait to meet you." I smiled and looked down proudly at my growing baby bump."Raven there's someone at the door for you!" My sister called out from downstairs.

Slowly, I climbed out of bed and waddled down the stairs.I rounded the corner and instantly felt a pang of guilt hit me in the center."Hi babe." Ronnie smiled, coming to me and placing a kiss on my cheek.I looked up at him and smiled weakly back."Hey what are you doing here so early?"

"Just thought I'd come see you.Bryan and Robert are in the car waiting.Did you want to come with us to Max's to hangout?" He asked, pulling me close to him.I took in a whiff of his cologne and instantly felt calmed."Sure, I'd love to come babe." As I turned to head back to my room my sister blocked my path.

"Oh no you don't Raven.You haven't even done your exercises or any of your breathing techniques since you went to the doctors a couple days ago.I don't want anything going wrong with this baby!" She scolded, crossing her arms over her chest,I looked at Ronnie for some defense, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe you should just stay here, we can always hangout later on?" I shot him a glare, hoping he would just shut up before my sister could agree with him."Please Krista come on I'm just going to go hangout with the guys for a bit." I practically begged her, frowning slightly.

I could tell that she was easily going to cave in and say I could go at any moment as long as I kept up the "innocent" act and promised to do everything she said when I got back home."Fine.But go get ready first!" I grinned widely and gave her a swift hug before making my way up the stairs to change.

Ronnie came in from behind me and placed his hands on top of my stomach."Hi baby, it's your daddy.I can't wait for you to come into my life." He said softly, rubbing his thumb over it gently."I'm so anxious to see if it's gonna be a boy or a girl.Only a few weeks left." I whispered, placing a kiss on his lips.

"Me either baby now let's hurry and get you ready the guys are still waiting." He chuckled while helping me pick out an outfit to wear for the day.I quickly changed out from my pajamas and ran a brush through my hair then scurried back into my room to put on some make up.

"Almost done?" Ronnie said while leaning against my door frame."Yeah yeah tell the guys to chill out I'm just getting my bag." I mumbled while grabbing my purse and stuffing my necessary items into it."Okay now we can go." I smiled while following him out to the door."Bye everyone see you later!" I yelled to them.

When Bryan saw my face come in to view, I immediately saw a smile tug at his lips."Sorry to keep you guys waiting so long, I had to pretty much beg my sister to let me out of the house." I sighed while taking my seat beside Ronnie upfront."Its alright Raven just as long as you get to come chill with us." Robert smiled, leaning back into his seat and adjusting his aviators.

I turned my attention to the surroundings in front of me and instantly felt better that I had gone out today."So how are you feeling today Raven?" Bryan asked from behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder.I turned around and smiled at him "Fine Bry, just fine." He smiled back and kept his eyes locked on me.

After the whole little "talk" Bryan and I had last night at the park, it made me pretty much torn between my best friend and my boyfriend.I loved the both of them just about equally.When Ronnie wasn't there, Bryan always was.Especially through the beginning of the whole pregnancy ordeal.But when Ronnie had made everything up to me, I fell right back into his arms.

"Hey we're here guys." Robert said as we pulled into Max's driveway."Let me get the door for you." Bryan insisted, rushing from the backseat to open my door."Thanks." I nodded while following everyone inside."I could of gotten the door for you babe." Ronnie said from behind me, sort of bitterly.I sighed and shook my head."It's really not that big of a deal."

"Yeah okay whatever you say." He mumbled before taking off to the kitchen with Robert to get some beer.I groaned loudly, now fully annoyed and on the verge of being pissed off that he was mad over something little."Hey turn that frown upside down beautiful." Max grinned, hugging me tightly.Finally my hero comes to the rescue!

I sat on the couch beside him and started to talk about the new plans for ETF."That's great you guys are gonna write a new album." I said happily, glad that my friends were finally going in a new direction."Yeah but tell me about you, how are things between you and Ronnie?" He asked curiously.

"Um I don't know, were good I guess.But that's the least of my problems, because there's also someone else trying to win me over." I admitted, feeling my chest start to get heavy.He raised a questioning eyebrow at me and gave me a puzzled look."What do you mean?"

I huffed and did my best to muster up enough courage to say who it was I was talking about."It's Bryan, but the truth is, I think I'm in love with both of them.."
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry to everyone that I haven't updated this story in such a long time! I've just been really busy lately with school and everything that I've pretty much have been too occupied to update, but I'm back now! And I promise to update more frequently! So for now, enjoy :D