Status: Current.

We Can Live Forever

DESTROYA

The desert sun boiled my skin, the bitter taste of sand caking my mouth.
"Bulletproof?"
"Yes, Riley?" I turned to her stalking form.
She grimaced at the lack of use of her alias.
"Fine, what is it, Star-Fire?"
"I've spotted fifteen Dracs up ahead, Paranoia is keeping watch."
I released the breath I was holding in and ran my hands quickly through my hair.
"How did they find us?"
"I dunno....they just sorta popped out of nowhere."
"Are there any other killjoys around?
She scrunched up her nose in distaste.
"Not that I know of. But, it's hard to tell because all I can smell is those stinky traitor's blood."
A soft chuckle escaped my lips.
"Whatever. Let's just go kill those bastards!"
And, as soon as I said this, they appeared, a laser beam flying just past my head.
I hissed and pulled out my gun, firing off a few rounds before ducking behind a piece of shrubbery.
As the skirmish raged on, the purr of an engine could be heard in the distance, drowning out all my thoughts.
I shot my gun again, trying to spot the vehicle and not get ghosted at the same time.
"WOOOOOOO!" A shout could be heard as a Trans-Am flew into view, a large black widow painted on the hood.
A couple of guys jumped out of the car and began shooting at the dracs, giddy grins spreading across their faces.
The best I could do was just stare, amazed by their pleasure in killing.
Soon enough, the battle was over and I was left to look at carnage, surprise faltering my gaze.
The first man, with fiery red hair, almost the exact shade and cut as mine, was giving the man of shorter stature and black hair a high five.
A tall man with a huge Afro began laughing, a cynical smile placed on his face.
The Final one, tall as well, with blonde locks, stood behind them all, with a placid poker face.
"Who are you?" My voice betrayed the awe I was feeling.
The one with red hair turned to me, a bright smile flashing at full shine.
"We're the Fabulous Killjoys."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: MCR, obviously.
Erm, I believe this idea came from no where.
I wanna run with it, see where it goes.(: