Status: Current.

We Can Live Forever

Just Sleep

After about an hour or so, the two of us strolled back to Dr. D's shack, myself not fuming, put still angry at him. The others were now inside, heads glancing up as we entered.
"Had a fun fit, Raven?" Dr. D asked, eyes hidden by sunglasses.
I snarled, pivoting toward him. "Have a nice time being a gigantic dick head, Hmm?" Frank snickered, Gerard placing a calming hand on my shoulder.
"Why yes, yes I do. Are you here to get information or to insult me?"
" Information, obviously. But, I don't see why we can't do both."
"That's ENOUGH, you two." Gerard intervened. "What have you got for us, Doctor?"
The Doctor cleared his throat, unseeable eyes piercing me. "Grace has The Cure in her bloodstream. Her parents worked at BL/ind as scientists but they weren't under control of The Drug. They created The Cure and when BL/ind found out they attempted to evict it. The parents knew they were in trouble and they injected Grace with the serum so the Dracs couldn't find it. Problem being, BL/ind knew they injected her with it. So, BL/ind killed the father and stole Grace. The mother played dead and escaped. She got shot in the leg, though. The mother made it her, but only a few days got she ran off and got captured. I have no idea why."
"Why is The Cure so important to BL/ind? And why didn't they just kill her on the spot?" Ray mused.
"They don't want anyone to be in control of their own minds, that's also the reason why they want to kill all the killjoys. BL/ind didn't kill her on the spot because they had no idea what form of drug it is. For all they knew, it was airborne and if she was killed it would cure everyone working for them."
"And, the only other person still living who is known to be injected with The Cure is Raven here."
"Um, excuse me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, it's short, but fuck you.