After the Rain

The Beginning

Evil, mysterious, conniving, yet so delicious. Everyone told me to stay away, but i already had a taste. And i couldn't wait for another.

Finally, a new town; a new place to call home. I almost couldn't believe we actually got out. I left behind almost everything, cut the ties that would keep me there, and escaped with the money I could. Ebony was the only thing that came with..my sister. But we soon separate our paths as well. My dear Ebony is going to live with her boyfriend, about 20 minutes away from the house they bought for me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as we pulled up to a house, A small cute little house with hues of earthy colors. I felt Ebony put the car in park as I studied the house from her Beetle. "This is it..Are you sure you want to go through with this? You know you could always come live with me and Avery.."

"Yes Ebony, I'm sure about this. I need this." I told her as I put my hand on hers, which was resting on the gear shift. "Don't worry, I'm going to be fine! You know I enjoy solitude."

Ebony sighed and leaned over to put her head on my shoulder. "I'll always worry about you! You're my best friend..my sister!"

I put my head against hers as we sat in silence. "You don't have to worry too much, we are only living twenty minutes away from each other. "

"True, very true. But, oh! I'm just going to miss you soo much!" She told me as she sat up and smiled toward my softly.

"I'm going to miss you too. But, enough of our sentimental stuff. We gotta get this stuff inside before it gets dark." I smiled at her, opening my door and stepping out. Ebony got out as well and popped the trunk open, looking at my last 3 boxes, each labeled clothes. We both grabbed one apiece and started towards my house. I had to pause and dig the keys out of my pocket.

"Hurry up you slow-poke!" Ebony called out to me before laughing.

I smiled and shook my head as i stepped onto the porch. "Ha-ha, very funny Bony."

"Heeyy, I'm not that that bony anymore!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

I giggled as I unlocked the door to my new-to-me house. We dropped the boxes in the hallway and I searched for the light switch along the wall. "You go make sure you like the way the designer did your house and I'll go get that last box, okay?" Ebony said to me, already walking out the door.

I just rolled my eyes and finally found the light switch flipping it on. "Wow.. she knows my soo well.." I thought out loud as i looked at my place. It was fully decked out in vintage. I smiled and walked around, looking at everything in awe.

I heard Ebony's voice ring through the house, "Sweetums! You have some visitors!"

I started towards the front door , and i could vaguely see several figures standing on my porch. I stopped behind Ebony and peeked around her tall-for-me fame of 5'8. She looked down and pushed me in front of her while beaming. "Boys, this is your new neighbor, Lily."
♠ ♠ ♠
soo, hi(: This is just the beginning, and I am going to try and update as fast as I can (:
Uhm, comment if you want, the more the merrier, really(: i don't mind criticism, either.