After the Rain

midnight meeting?

It’s been about 2 or so weeks since I met the boys. I became very close to all of them, and we each had a special bond.

Ebony had decided to come visit me for the night, since her and Avery got engaged and she needed some girl time to plan things out.
~~~~
I woke up to growling. Loud, anger filled growling. I felt a shiver of fear run through my veins, making me sit up in bed. I looked at the window, seeing Ebony had already opened it and was looking out of it. The wind was blowing her hair around her and the moonlight filled the space surrounding her figure. “Ebony, what’s happening?” I questioned walking towards her.

“They’re fighting, Lily,” She whispered to me, pulling me to her side.

“Who’s fighting Bony?” I whispered, frightened. My neighbors had really made an impact on me, I was scared for them.

“Look for yourself, Lily,” She told me, stepping away.

I moved out onto the roof and looked down across my yard towards the meadow surrounded by trees. There I saw what looked like a pack of wolves all in fighting stances. I gasped and turned my sights on what they were riled up about. ‘The boys!’ I thought, yearning to reach out to them.

Lucian’s head snapped towards mine. I looked back, wearily. He tugged on Marcos’ jacket and whispered in his ear. His head too, snapped to see mine, watching them. Their heads came back together and you could tell they were talking.

A loud growl from the pack shut them up. I looked out upon the mass, and noticed literally everyone was looking up at me. I froze and blushed. Finally after it being silent for far too long for my liking, I stood from my crouch and waved as I called out unsurely, “hi?”

XXXX

Lucian transported me down to the “fighting grounds” and stood me behind Nat, but in front of him, and to the side of Marcos. I could still be seen by the pack, but I was safe incase anything were to start up.

I searched for Emery and saw him aggressively talking to the man who looked like he could be running the pack of wolves. I bit my lip and watched as his muscles get even tenser as the conversation continued. I was scared for him; I wanted to hug him. Suddenly his green eyes met mine, and I realized that he was stalking towards us. “Emery?” I questioned him in a small voice, stepping towards him. Nat’s body forbade me from doing so, and I bumped into him.

“Lily, come here,” He said, as his eyes softened from the hard look he had once in them.
I maneuvered around Nat and Marcos and into Emery’s arms. He hugged me tight, kissed my head. “I’m sorry about waking you up Lily.”

“It’s okay Eme, really, it wasn’t you.” I told him, laying my head against him.

He just shook his head and we unraveled from our hug. He scratched the back of his head when he heard a small growl. “He uh, he wants to meet Lily,” He explained to the boys behind me.

A growl sounded from behind me and I looked around surprised when my eyes landed on Nat. “No.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yay :3
so, yeah, I know, I time jumped.
sorry :/