Status: I have no idea how this will work out. (:

Vanilla Twilight.

Time to Remember.

The drive was slow, just the back roads of the old country side miles away from we had moved to call home. We had left the others at the house, leaving early enough to get past them without them knowing. Over the years Jimmy (has everyone called him including me unless I'm not happy with him) and I had collected a few friends, companions who we trusted enough to join in a group with and we stayed together.
Neither of us had spoken this morning, something weird, though with the anniversary of my fathers passing, Jimmy caught on quickly not to say much before we got to the cemetery. I looked out the window of the two door truck thinking about my childhood. I had grown up in a great environment. A loving father, a wonderful set of grandparents, my best friend and the world though my life might have been a bit better if my mother, who had passed away when I was five from tuberculosis, was around longer; I managed to get through just fine.
He pulled the truck over to the side of the road and turned it off. I sighed lightly knowing his eyes were on me waiting for me to make the first move. I swiftly undid my belt and then opened the doors to the truck getting out and grabbing my flowers. I looked up to meet with his darker eyes. "Lets go so then we can eat" I nodded. He copied my actions quickly and soon he was by my side as we traveled through the poor path walking to the hidden grave sight.

Ten minutes later we reached an opening. A blank green part of the woods where civilization hadn't reached. I proceeded over to the rock stone carved out with my fathers name on it. I held back tears seeing the fadedness and how old it actually looked. Jimmy walked about leaving me alone for a few minutes. I stood silently before placing the bundle of flowers by the stone and stepping back. Fingers soon intertwined with mine as he stood beside me. "I love you" he whispered kissing my head. It might have been the first words Jimmy had spoken to me all night but it said at the right perfect moment. "Okay, I'm done, lets go" I whispered. He nodded and we walked out of the woods back to his abandoned truck which sat in the dark on the side of the road.

It wasn't much longer until we arrived back to it and were driving down the road. "I wish it was earlier than this..." he grumbled. I turned my head seeing his eyes solid black now. He hadn't eaten in days which only caused this to be worst. "You positive you cannot wait until later?" I asked calmly. "No" He hissed through his teeth, he got so moody when he was left for three or more days. "I can't take this much longer" he snapped. I rolled my eyes. Now he was beginning to piss me off. We soon arrived to the edge of a smaller country town. A few small cars past by making him only clench the wheel harder. "Any harder and you'll take the thing off" I shook my head looking out the window. He just hissed at me and continued driving.

"Okay this is it" he spoke darkly. I turned to him curious and looked ahead. We had driven through the town and were back to no wheres-land, the only thing in front of us was a tractor trailer. "UHM...." I snapped my head back to him. He just wore a mad grin on his face. "Watch out ok" he turned. He was insane. I turned back to the road just to see him swerve in the other lane. "Oh Lord" I spoke loudly. Jimmy just chuckled loudly, his laughter becoming crazier. I sat there waiting watching the heavy truck swerve off the road and stop hitting a few trees in the woods beside us. Jimmy stopped the truck quickly before jumping out and running over to the mess. "Jesus Christ" I shook my head resting it in hands. This had to be the farthest he had gone to get food. I waited. Counting down the seconds until the screaming started and ended. "My as well stretch it out while I wait" I spoke to myself. Undoing my seat belt and getting out of the truck.

I waited, texting Matt at the situation we were currently in as I waited for him to finish up. "Oh man I guess I really did make a big mess here" he spoke surprised. I looked up to see him stumbling over. I rolled my eyes. No really, he had just flipped a trackter trailer over, knocked out some trees, killed at least one guy and almost ruined his truck not to mention as he was walking over his mouth, chin and neck was covered in blood, his shirt he wore as well the collar drenched in the bodily fluid.

"Oh what am I going to do with you?" I asked sighing. He grinned very amused. "No really, how on earth do you manage to get so messy" I spoke grabbing my bag and digging through it. I had a small pack of Kleenex but I was afraid it wouldn't do very much. I used it anyways and once he stood in front of me wiped off his face. He stood watching me, arms snaking around my waist even as I cleaned him up. I shook my head. "You will never change will you" I stood not amused. "Nope, never!" he grinned before bending down and kissing me lightly. I discarded the used Kleenex's and chucked my bag back in the truck. "Okay vampire boy lets get back to the beach" I kissed him again and then crawled back into the truck.