Status: I'll do my best to update frequently.

The List

The beginning

-Aubrey

So when I smaller I made a list of things I wanted to do before I died. Well I'm 16 now (and no I'm not dying) and not one of the things on my list is crossed off. I once heard someone (that someone being Duncan Penn from The Buried Life) say, "Attack life, it kills you anyway." And that got me thinking, if I don't do the things on my list right now, I'll never get the chance. And that really bothered me, so I sat there in homeroom on the last day of school and I decided by the end of the summer I would have everything, with the exception of number one on the list, marked off. Then the bell rang telling me that it was summer. My adventure was about to begin.

-Travis

I knew as soon as she walked up to me that she wanted me to go on one of her crazy "adventures" with her.

I've known Aubrey ever since I moved here in second grade. The look in her eyes screamed "I have a crazy idea and you're going to come with me!"

So before she even said a word I said, "No."

"What?" Her green eyes shone with excitment. "You don't even know what I was going to say."

"I know you want me to go on one of your crazy adventures with you."

"It's not crazy!" She protested.

"Well I'm still not doing it." I said. No way would she suck me in again. Last time she had an 'adventure' we almost ended up in jail because Aubrey wanted to see what Disney World looked like when it was closed.

"Just hear me out, ok?" She pleaded.

"Fine, whatever. Let's hear it."

"I'm going to do everything on my list this summer and you're going to help me."

"What?" I knew it was going to me crazy, but nothing like this. "Some of the things on you list are totally unrealistic."

"Like?" She raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Well to name a few, numbers: 2, 13, 19, 21, 25, 35, 37, 38, 52, 54, and 57." I've known Aubrey for awhile. I know her well, so naturally I memorized her list. "And what about number 1, are you really going to get married?"

"Well number 1 has the exception. And those are not unrealistic."

"You're not going to be able to meet Taylor Lautner, the Buried Life guys, make a video with Ryan Higa and Sean Fujioshi, have Justin Bieber sing to you, dance with Kent Boyd, sing with the 'Glee' cast, sing with Taylor Swift, meet Christopher Drew Ingle, hug people from Big Time Rush, talk to Cody Simpson, and sing with Brendon Urie."

Aubrey loved a challenge, I knew I couldn't stop her. But for a minute she stared at me like I crushed her dreams. For a second I thought that I had won. I should have known better.
♠ ♠ ♠
First story on Mibba! Hopefully it's good!