Status: Discontinued

I'm in Love with My Best Friend Nick Jonas

Nick's Crush

April 15, 2006

It was once again a time when the boys’ band was starting to get more popular as well as Spring Break started for me which meant I’d see the Jonas’ again.

I, now 15 waited patiently as the boys finished performing Mandy, a song Joe wrote for his now ex-girlfriend Mandy.

The boys approached me and I engulfed the three of them in a bear hug, the boys hugging me back just as eagerly as a light laugh escaped all of us as we pulled away.

“Hey, Rosie!” Joe greeted enthusiastically.

“Hi, Joe,” I said in a slightly excited tone. It was the first time I’d seen them since Nick was diagnosed with Diabetes last year.

“It’s good to see you again,” Kevin said cheerfully making me blush slightly.

“It’s great to see you guys again, too. I really missed all of you,” I admitted, my blush becoming redder as they stared at me, my eyes greeting Nick’s.

He smiled just as brightly before speaking.

“We missed you, too, Rose,” Nick said, blushing just as hard as I was.

Mr. Jonas showed up, smiling just like the boys before speaking.

“Boys, Rose, I’ve got some good news,” he began, keeping us in suspense for a moment before speaking again.

“What is it, Dad?” Kevin asked, taking his usual leadership when it came down to matters like this.

“I just got off the phone with the director of Hannah Montana and they’ve agreed to let you guys play in an episode!” he answered enthusiastically.

“Alright!” Joe said high-fiving with me.

I smacked hands back slowly before speaking.

“Mr. J, you know these boys can’t act seriously,” I joked.

“Yes, we can!” they said in unison.

I rolled my eyes.

“They’ll have to prove that when we meet them in Hollywood Studios tomorrow morning,” Mr. Jonas replied before leading us back to the car, but not before we had to get through a huge crowd of girls.

Once we entered the van, Mr. Jonas getting into a black car that drove in front of us, instant chatter erupted from the four of us.

“We’re going to be on TV!” Joe said excitedly.

Laughter escaped Nick, Kevin, and I before I spoke.

“Get your head out of your butt, Joe!” I joked.

“I know Nick is more excited than all of us, though. He gets to meet his celebrity cruuuusssh,” he sung.

My head whipped in Nick’s direction seeing as he blushed harder than the previous time.

“Joe, I don’t really know her personally so it’s not a big deal,” he said, clearly lying through his teeth as the blush got increasingly redder.

“It’s no matter, guys. Dad just texted me and said we need to pack as soon as we get home. That includes you, too, Rose,” Kevin said in a firm tone.

Silence fell over us for the rest of the ride.



Once we arrived to the Jonas household, we went straight to work with packing. Since I’d just gotten there earlier, I didn’t need to pack, so I helped Nick instead.

While we were packing his things, he decided to speak first before I did.

“So, how’s school been?” he asked, catching me off guard.

“It’s been OK,” I admitted before speaking again.

“So you like Miley Cyrus?” I asked trying to get an honest answer out of him.

“Kind of. Well, she’s cute and I like her show and all,” he rambled, causing me to laugh slightly. I opened my mouth to speak before we were interrupted by Joe standing at the door.

“Sorry to interrupt, but I’d like to talk to Rose for a minute,” he said with a kind smile.

“Oh, sure. Don’t let me stop you,” Nick teased before he resumed the packing.

My eyes lingered on his figure before I turned and walked with Joe as he led me outside for some reason or another.

Once we reached the Jonas’ backyard, we sat on the little playground set that they had for Frankie. We sat on the swings for a moment before Joe spoke.

“You like my brother, don’t you?” he asked, catching me entirely off guard.

“I’m not sure if like is the correct term for it,” I admitted, not truly knowing what love was.

“If you love him, just tell him. I’m sure he feels the same way,” Joe said in a soothing tone.

“Y-you really think so?” I asked in slight awe.

“I know so. You won’t know for sure until you asked, though,” he replied with a smile.

A smile crept onto my lips at the very thought at Nick saying he liked or even loved me, too crossed my mind before a girly laugh escaped me before I could stop it causing Joe to laugh lightly.

“I’d love to welcome you to the family, Rose,” he said in a low tone.

I opened my mouth to speak, but jumped at the sound of another voice behind us.

“Rose has been a part of the family since we were kids,” Nick said with a smirk.

Joe raised a brow skeptically at him as though they were speaking with their silent gestures. Nick broke the silence, not giving Joe any sort of clue as to what he meant by what he said.

“Mom wants us to come in for dinner if that’s alright with you two,” he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Why was he nervous?

“Yeah. I’ll help set the table,” I offered before the boys could stop me.

A small smile stayed on my lips as I thought of Joe’s words.

I’m sure he feels the same way.

I smiled even brighter as the thought of Nick saying those words to me appeared in my mind.

Tomorrow was going to be a day to remember, but what I was going to remember was not what I intended it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my gosh! I'm SOOO sorry I didn't update sooner, guys! This chapter was not originally written this way. I didn't notice, but I don't mean to keep putting 'Nick' at the beginning of the past 2, well now, 3 chapter titles.

The original version, unfortunately somehow became corrupted and I had to delete it. :'(

I literally pulled this out of me today so if it's not my best chapter so far, I understand.

As I said for Now It's My Time to Strike Back, I'm going to begin the Fall Term for college tomorrow so with that said, I won't be updating my stories as regularly as I have been so far.

Please do not unsubscribe from this story or any of my other stories. I'll update them as soon as possible.

I'm only on Chapter 9 of this story, but I plan on writing more chapters this week. I'll probably update some stories on the weekend when I'm free so expect at least one more update for this story before I take a slight hiatus.

Again, please don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't done so already.

If you like or dislike certain things in any of my stories, then please comment. :)