Once Abandoned; Twice Forgotten

Why Does This Always Happen To The Good Guys?

Aly awoke with a pounding headache. If not for the duct tape across her mouth, she would have screamed at her predicament. She was in a small, dark room with two doors, one padlocked shut. Her navy Cami was in shreds on the floor, her pants untied. She was lying on a bed with her hands cuffed above her head, bra exposed. She struggled and thrashed but the hand cuffs wouldn't budge.

Light entered and Aly strained to see the silhouette in the doorway. It was the man from the park! His chest was covered in thick, course hairs, his hands stuffed into the pockets of his silk pants. He smile maliciously when he saw she was awake. Walking over to her, he leaned down and whispered in her ear, his voice sending chills of fear down her spine that he revelled in. "Relax, and you might enjoy this."

He climbed on top of her and began to kiss his way down her neck. He found her soft spot and sucked, eliciting a reluctant moan of pleasure from Aly as she struggled to breathe under his weight. His kisses trailed down to the nape of her neck, hot and sweaty. He released her breast from its cup and began to suck hard, Aly's muffled screams of protest going unheard.

As he slid his hand down her stomach and in between her legs, Aly brought her right leg up, kneeing him right in the groin. He yelled and backed off of her, surprised, clutching his crouch in pain. "You little bitch" he snarled. From his pants pocket he pulled out a knife that gleamed in the light from the doorway behind him. Aly's eyes widened in fear as he crawled on top of her, knife in his left hand. Pressing the knife to her throat, her coaxed her legs back open, sliding his hand in between. He began to rub and pinch her sex causing her muffled screams of pain. After what felt like hours he leaned back, his manhood showing through his pants.

From his other pocket he produced two more pairs of handcuffs. Before she could comprehend what had happened, the man had cuffed her ankles to the bed posts, leaving her legs spread eagle-style on the bad. He grinned cruelly and he brought the knife up. "You deserve this punishment, you know.You need to learn to respect your master." He brought the knife down across her chest, slicing through the skin just under her breath. Searing pain stabbed at Aly as warm blood gushed out. The man took the knife and cut off the pants, then sliced two identical circles on the inside of Aly's legs, eliciting muffled cries of agony from her. The man placed the knife on the ground and crawled back on top of her. "Now, will you obey?" Aly shook her head vigorously, refusing to give him and more reason to hurt her. Her slid his hand into her underwear, rubbing hard at her. He unzipped his pants and slid them off along with his boxers until his member was out. He grabbed the knife and cut her underwear, throwing it to the ground.

He was about to enter her when something slammed against the door, hard. He quickly got off the bed and grabbed the knife, holding it like a weapon. He looked pretty ridiculous with his dick sticking out, knife tightly gripped in hand. "Who's there?" His voice barely a whisper. He repeated the statement again with more confidence. No one answered. He turned back to Aly, a smirk plastered across his face. "False alarm sweetheart. Now lets get back to business."

The door was blown to smithereens. Something shot into the room, to fast to see. The man held up the knife, but it never went past his chest. He was sent crashing into the wall, the knife in his heart. His head lolled to its side, eyes glazed over. The blood gushing out of his chest slowly turned into a trickle.

Gentle hands released Aly's restraints and pealed off the duct tape. Aly scrambled to run, but the same hands held her fast, cradling her in the attaching arms. She was pressed against a muscular chest and held safely, a soft voice shushing her desperate sobs.

Looking up, she met the gaze of a worried Jake.