Brutal Seduction A Vampire Hunter Yaoi and Quizilla Story

Brutal Seduction(a Vampire Hunter yaoi) Ch. 6

"I said, piss off." Gage bit out to Markus, glaring up at him. Which was something that Markus loved. Not the glare. Well, actually he found that pretty hot. But what he loved was the fact that Gage was shorter than him, and had to look up when speaking. What he loved even more was knowing that it irritated the hell out of the hunter. Oh yeah, it was easy to tell in the way his shouulder's stiffened and he gritted his teeth, peeling his lips back. Every time he looked up at Markus his eyes lit with an iner fire, darkening in color. Oh yeah, that glare was very hot. It made Markus want to see if his eyes burned under far different circumstances. Pleasurable ones.

Just imagining it had him hard as a rock and aching.

"Gage, Markus is just doing his job." Fenix said, placing a hand on his arm and trying to play the mediator. "Would you rather I be unprotected?" He added and Markus realized how hard it must have been for him to say those words. Fenix hated being called weak, and in truth he wasn't, but he knew just the right way to calm his brother was a possible threat to his life.

As expected, Gage simmered down. A bit. "I can protect you." He said defensively, clearly not liking the idea of Fenix chosing a vampire to protect him over his own brother. Then again, Markus had a feeling that he just objected to Markus protecting him. What the hell had he done? Aside from try to seduce him into bed and a few gropings his plate was clean. And let's face it, people loved it when he groped them and laid his charms on. He was a very sexy man, after all. He stared at himself in the mirror enough to know that. Not that he was vain. He was just...well, why deny such an obvious fact? Especially when it got him laid.

But it was like Gage was a deaf, blind man and all his charms were going unnoticed. What the hell was wrong with the hunter? Seriously? It never took him this long to get someone to have sex with him. Hell, it usually only took mere minutes. Yeah, he was that good. But Gage had just been acting like he wanted to stab him. Repeatedly. While laughing. What the hell?

"I know you can protect me, Gage, but what would mom say if you told her you were going to spend the day watching after me? Don't you think she'd find that a bit suspicious?"

Gage turned away with a soft growl, something else Markus found incredibly sexy, and nodded; knowning Fenix was right. "Fine." He bit out then swung that glare to Markus once again. "But if anything happens to him I'll kick your ass."

Markus grinned. "Oh, kinky. I like."

"Fuck you."

"Love to." Markus said immediatly, his grin growing as Gage's face shot red. With embarassment or rage he wasn't sure.

Fenix immediatly shoved himself between the two, laughing nervously. "Well guys, school's about to start so we should really break up."

After a moment longer of Gage trying to make Markus's head explode with his eyes he backed away. "Remember what I said, vampire, not a scratch on him, or else you'll have me to deal with."

Luckily Markus didn't comment on that, most likely because Fenix was staring up at him with pleading eyes. With a huff Greg finally swung away and returned to his car, driving away.

Sighing, Fenix turned back to Markus. "Why do you egg him on like that?"

"Because it bother's him so much." Markus shrugged, a grin in place. "And it's just fun."

Rubbing at his temples Fenix began walking the rest of the way to school. They had all met up in town, seeing as Feni's mother didn't know about them and Markus couldn't just show up at the woman's door.

Not that he wanted to. That woman was a bitch. And more evil than Fenix knew.

"You know he's going to lose it one day and seriously beat you."

"We can always hope." Markus said with an eyebrow wag and Fenix winced.

"Can you please stop with the sexual references towards my brother? It's really starting to freak me out.Besides, I don't think he's even gay."

"Oh he's gay. I just haven't helped him discover that yet."

Rolling his eyes Fenix subconciously turned to look in the direction of the manor, and Markus smiled softly.

"Von's fine, stop worrying."

Fenix's gaze turned up to his in slight surprise before he glanced down again with a blush. The sight was utterly adorable and Markus hoped Von knew how lucky he was. Fenix was a fighhter through and through, but when it came to Von, he was like a blushing school girl. Hmm, now there was a fantasy they should definatly indulge in.

Speaking of fantasies, he hadn't been able to get one of he and Gage out of his mind. It was one of those slave/master fantasies, where Gage wore a collar and leash....and nothing else. His defiant nature fit it perfectly, and Markus had to admit, he would love to break him in.

Sadly, with the way things were looking, it might be the only way he ever got it on with the hunter. Kidnapping wasn't that bad of an offense, right?

________________________________________________________________

Loving Markus XD he's so perverted it's awesome haha rate and comment!