Status: Active

This love is ours to defend

This is a Frerard fanfic, this is my first fanfic so be nice!
Naweyn, charlielee and me Fire spider.

The band "My chemical romance" will not be in this story, perhaps I should make a sequel?
This is just a traditional Frerard with traditional frerard stuff.

Gerard and Frank are best friends, both have wives, both have a good life. But suddenly, something tragic happens to Frank, and as the good friend Gerard are, he try to help him out of the depression and move on from the tragic past.
And for some reason Lindsey go crazy, she sleeps with another man in their on house!
Gerard move in to Frank's house, and you know stuff happens.

It WILL contain sexual stuff, violence and olot of other stuff, if you can't handle it, don't read :)

And please don't judge my story out of the description, pleaasseeee! I suck ass in writing descriptions.

And no, i don't own anyone from my chemical romance or any other famous character that may appear in this story, witch sucks,
But I own everyone else and that makes me very happy so if you steal anyone of my characters i will find and sneak into your house and beat you with a stick, okay?

good, enjoy this story, this is my first, be fucking nice.