Rebuilding the Wizarding World

Chapter 2

My father hit the ground in a confused state, knocked out. The way his body hit the floor, I knew that this Hagrid character was not joking around.
"Now, lets go see what was up there shall we?" He said with a smile on his face.
We climbed up the stairs and he opened the attic latch and the door creeked open.
"LUMOS"
A light came beaming out from his wand and he searched around.
"Accio Stuffed Animal Moose"
A box flew straight towards us, and he landed it down softly in front of me.
"Go ahead, open it." He said intently.
I opened the old tattered box and found a note laying on top of all my old things. The paper was blank, but the words started to form slowly in black ink. I read it outloud.

My dearest Jessibell,
I am sorry that you have to be finding this out once I have passed, but you really need to know all that everything I had ever done in my life, was for you. There is a lot of things that you don't know about, and you aren't sure about in life. And I deeply regret not being there for you at this time. I am guessing you are around the age of 12. You are probably have met the infamous Hagrid by now also. Jessibell, darling. You are a wizard. I am having Hagrid bring you off to London to get to platform 9 and 3/4. He will take good care of you. I just hope you have the experience of a lifetime. Goodbye my darling.
Love, Your loving mother Lily.

A single tear flowed from my eye and I looked back at the letter. It started to shake and before my eyes it burst into flames. The most peculiar thing was that the flames were pink. Like all of my mothers love was burning right in front of my eyes. I let the ashes drop from between my fingers, and I reached down into the box to grab my treasure.
"Come on kiddo. We need to make a pitstop before we go to the train station.
Diagon Alley it is!" He exclaimed.
I hopped down the stairs, and he closed the latch behind us.
"What about my father?" I whimpered.
"He knows, I left a note, explaining it all. It was a note your mother left for him when the time came."
"Okay, let me just grab my coat."
I grabbed my tan overcoat and we left the house. The last thing I did before hopping onto his motorcycle, was take one last longing look at my beautiful cottage. I will miss this place more than anything.