Rebuilding the Wizarding World

Chapter 3

I jumped onto the back of Hagrid's motorcycle, and he told me to hold on tight. Not thinking about how the man sitting in front of me was a wizard, i didn't hold on as tight as I could. We started off down the road at a decent speed, and suddenly we started going faster and faster. I shut my eyes, clenching them as much as I could. I opened them slowly and saw no ground underneath us.
"Hagrid....are we FLYING?" I said quivering.
He chuckled and replied "Of course we are my darling little one. Now just close your eyes and go to sleep. We will be there in no time."
Some time later, I woke up in a small couch. There was a small fire going in the fireplace. I rubbed my eyes and looked around some more. A sign on the door read 'The Leaky Cauldron'
"Hagrid, where am i?" I squeaked out.
"We are in London. On our way to Diagon Alley. You have to get your things for school you know."
I smiled a little bit and looked at the ground.
"How about a little something to eat?"
Hagrid hands me a pastry and a cup of water. I eat it just as fast as he handed it to me. Whenever I pictured my life, I didn't think of it as the end of my "normal life"
He grabbed my hand and led me out of the pub to a back room. He tapped on the brick in a specific pattern. I heard a slight rumble and the walls started to shake. The bricks started to crumble and move apart. A bright light came through the cracks and Hagrid chuckled a bit.
"Here we are Jessibell, Diagon Alley."
I looked up at him and he smiled as he led me out of the tiny closet. We walked down the alley and we saw that there was a huge crowd of people around the store front of Flourish and Blotts. We walked over to the crowd and I noticed a tall boy, he was wearing a beautiful silver and deep burgundy robe. His voice was like sweet carmel melting in the sun. His long wavy dark hair flowed in the wind as his eyes gazed across the group of people. There was a man next to him. He looked just like the boy next to him but obviously older. I looked to Hagrid with a confused look in my eyes.
"Hagrid, who is that boy?" I said blushing.
"That would be Terrence Knight. His father, the man to the right of him, he is Hogwarts new headmaster. Professor Alastair Knight. He was the late Professor Albus Dumbledor's 3th cousin."
"Oh, but who exactly IS Terrence Knight?"
"Oh you poor child, Go talk to him" He said smiling sweetly.