Skinny Jeans

We Are Golden Because We're Alive

I woke up that morning with a splitting headache. I opened my eyes, looking around. I was not at my house. I was in someones bed. In a room I didn't recognize.
"O'Callaghan!" I half way yelled.
No answer.
"O'CALLAGHAN!" I screamed, my throat scratching, causing me to choke.
"Hmmmm." I heard a grunt from the floor.
I rolled over to the edge of the bed to see my skinny, shirtless boyfriend curled up in a ball on the floor, bottles of alcohol surrounding us. I laughed as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up and knocking glass bottles into each other, making him jump.
"I guess we partied last night?" I asked, looking down and realizing I wasn't wearing any pants.
"I guess so." he rubbed his head, looking around the room.
"Where are we? And where are my pants?" I laughed, sitting up.
"This is Kennedy's house. He moved to a bigger place when he got a new dog. You haven't been here yet." John's groggy voice scratched as he stood up, shortly losing his balance.
"John, where are my pants?" I laughed, slapping my cold and bare legs. I looked at the ring on my finger and smiled. At least I could remember that part of the day.
"I'll go look. I have to find my shirt too." he grinned, walking out of the room.
I laid there trying to piece together the night. I was pretty buzzed at the end of the show, I can remember getting in John's car, not even asking where we were going, and I guess we came here. I vaguely remembered beer pong, playing cornhole, and then nothing.
John entered the room a few minutes later.
"Christine..." he quietly said, holding something behind his back.
"What?" I laughed at his face. He had a look of fear on his face.
He pulled the item out from behind his back. It was my pants, sopping wet.
I gasped, laughing.
"Why are they wet?!" I couldn't stop giggling as he stared at the pants, dripping on the carpet.
"They were in the pool. As was my shirt." he pushed his lips together, trying to stop the laughter that was trying to burst out of them.
"Alright, well you have to take me back to my house. I need to shower. I smell like beer, whiskey, and pool water." I wrinkled my nose as I took in the smell of the house.
"Problem is, everyone is in the living room, and you have no pants on." he crossed his arms.
"So what? I'll run through." I stood up, pulling my shirt down over my panties, hoping it would reach just below my butt.
"Your goodies are hanging out." he laughed, running his hands through his golden hair.
"My goodies?" I raised an eyebrow, letting a smile curl across my lips.
"Yes. Your goodies. We are going to crawl out the window. My car is right there. Easy get away." he said quietly, like we were about to perform a heist.
"The window?"
"Yes. You go out first." he grinned.
"You just want my ass in your face." I lightly pushed his shoulder.
He laughed again, turning me towards the window.
"Yes, I do." he whispered in my ear, making my stomach erupt into a wave of butterflies.
I opened the window slowly, making sure no one was outside. The coast was clear and I climbed out, John right behind me. We ran to the car and took off to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter! Working on 4 stories tonight! I will update them all at least once or twice tonight!

Go to my profile if you want to see my other two John stories!

Thank you all for reading!
<3