Skinny Jeans

Don't Speak, Liar.

 
"You're an asshole." I stood up, ready to leave.
"It's not like that Christine." 
"JOHN!" she pounded again.
"Tell me what it's like." I crossed my arms.
"We've been hanging out. We're friends." he said, going to open the door. I knew the look on his face all too well. It was the look he made when he wasn't telling me everything.
"JOHNNY!" she flung her arms around him as the door swung open. Johnny? Her smile melted and she stared at me.
"Christine?" she glared.
"Hi Jamie." I looked at my feet.
"What are you doing here? You're back in town?" she clung to John's side like a child. I glared at her. John gave me the "don't start" look.
"I just moved back home. I saw John at Melby's earlier. We were just catching up." I twirlled my hair around my fingers.
"Ohhh." she looked pissy. 
"I have to go though. I'm hanging out with Garrett tonight." I lied.
"Tell him I said hi." John smiled.
"Yeah, I will." I pushed past them and pulled on my shoes.
"I'll stop by later." John turned to face me, shaking Jamie off of him.
"I don't live at the same house anymore." I spat.
"I'll call you then." he tried.
"Nope, I changed my number." I swung open his front door.
"I'll see you around?" he cringed as he tried one more time.
"Probably not." I stormed out and slammed the door behind me. I started down his walkway. I was done with John O'Callaghan. I remembered why I left in the first place. His door shot open.
"You don't have a ride home!" he called after me. I spun around to see John standing there, Jamie creeping behind him.
"I'LL WALK!" I stomped down the sidewalk, tears bluring my vision.
I didn't know where I was going. I pulled out my phone and gpsed my way home. I had rented out a one bedroom, furnished apartment that was right in Chandler. I loved it. The only downside? It was about a five minute walk from John's house.

I sat on my bed that night, holding John's sweatpants.
"What the hell. WHAT THE HELL." I screamed into the air. John was with Jamie?! JAMIE?! Of all people. Jamie and I were nothing alike. She is clingy, I am independent. She is bitchy, I am sweet. She is always obnoxious, and I know when to turn myself down. I know he said they were just hanging out, but every girl knows what that means. 'Just hanging out' doesn't exactly mean 'just hanging out.' I wondered if he's kissed her. Slept with her. What if she loved him? How long were they together? I never wanted to see John again. I fell asleep that night wanted to be back in Chicago.

The next morning I called Kennedy.
"Hello?" 
"Kennedy it's Christine."
"Hiiii! What's going on?" he asked. I could tell he was smiling.
"Hang out with me? I need a friendly face." I really wanted to catch up with him. I missed Kennedy a lot.
"Sure. Where?" he asked.
"Mojo's. 20 minutes?" 
"Deal. See you soon." he hung up. 
I went to my closet, pulled out a black tanktop and some dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled on my black vans and walked out to my car. 

When I got to Mojo's I sat at the table and waited for Kennedy. I heard a voice say, "Hey."
I turned around to see John towering over the table. I sighed and rolled my eyes.
"Kennedy told you, right?" I stood up.
"Please sit down." he plopped down in the chair across from where I was sitting.
"So you can tell me some bullshit lies again? You know what? After the month is up I'm going back to Chicago. I'm so glad I rented monthly." I turned to walk out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back hard.
"Chrissy you sit your ass down and you fucking talk to me." he said quietly through clenched teeth. I sighed and sat down. I knew he wasn't going to stop.
"What?" I stared at the wall.
"Jamie and I have been seeing each other." he confessed quietly.
"Yeah, I pretty much got that, 'Johnny.'" I mocked and stormed out of Mojo's. I was going to explode and I didn't want to do it inside. I didn't want to do it anywhere. I got in my car and turned on the engine. John flung the passengers door open and plopped down, slamming it shut. He was pissed.
"I DIDN'T THINK I'D EVER SEE YOU AGAIN. EXCUSE ME FOR MOVING ON WITH MY LIFE." he yelled.
"You could have told me that before you and I had sex on your couch." I started crying again.
"Chrissy." he grabbed my hand.
"I need you. After all that I've been though, you made me feel okay. At least for a night. I didn't expect to ever see you again. I thought you might have left Chandler. But here you go, waltzing into my life again." I wiped my face with my free hand.
"You will always have me." he smiled.
"Come home with me? I have some stuff to show you." I said as I started my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a really poorly written chapter, but it's just a filler. Let me know how it's going! Comment <3