Skinny Jeans

Warm Me Up.

He walked through the door of my apartment, smiling. 
"You always smelled like apple cinnamon." he beamed.
I pulled out a photo album and handed it to him.
"Here are some pictures from Chicago."
He opened it and scowled at the very first picture. 
"Is that Stanley?" he pointed to the picture of Stanley and I cuddling on the shores of Lake Michigan.
"Yeah, that's Stanley." I cringed as my back ached.
"He looks like Adam Young." he turned the page.
He smiled at the pictures of Navy Pier, the Sears Tower, and the huge deep dish pizza from Gino's. I cracked open a bottle of vodka and sat down on my couch, drinking it.
"Slow down there." John laughed.
"Slowing down is for pansies." I smiled.
"You're really good at this." he gazed at the photographs, grinning.
"You always said I had a good eye. And you always liked the pictures I took." I took another sip.
"Doesn't that make you sick?" he asked.
"I got used to it after being with Stanley. Drinking made the beatings less painful." I felt myself getting drunk.
"How bad did it get?" he asked. 
"You really want to know O'Callaghan?You sure?" I took another swig.
He got up and sat down next to me.
"Tell me." he grabbed the bottle and took a drink.
I grabbed it back. "He used to punch me over and over in the same spot, watching it bruise instantly. His favorite game was dragging me out of bed by my hair in the middle of the night when I was dead asleep and throwing me down the stairs. He would force himself on me when I tried to shower. I never felt safe. I still don't." I took a long drink. I was getting good and drunk. John leaned his head on my shoulder and took another swig.
"I don't know what to say." he frowned. 
"Don't say anything." I poured more alcohol down my throat. John and I shared the rest of the bottle.
"Mind if I take a shower? I feel dirty." he asked, getting up.
"No problem. The towels are under the sink." I smiled. He went into my bathroom and locked the door. 20 minutes later he emerged, towel wrapped around his waist. I was drunk.
"How do you expect me to," I laughed, "John."
"What" he grinned. His eyes were glossed over. He was grinning his drunk grin. I got up and walked over to him. I stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"I wanna play." I purred into his ear.
"Chrissyyy." he groaned.
"Don't you dare turn me down John." I moved my hands down the towel a little and rested them on his hips. His phone rang. 
"Ignore it. Stay." I kissed his neck.
"I'm cheating." he tried to walk away. I tightened my grip around him.
"You were mine first. Come on John. You know you'll never have someone like me." I bit his earlobe. 
He groaned again, "Damn it Christine."
"I never got to tell you how much I liked your tattoo's last night." I whispered. "They turn me on." 
He has a chest tattoo that read, 'We all have been degraded, we all will be the greatest', one on his ribcage under his arm that said 'Some people have real problems', one on his arm of an equal sign, 'unus amor' on his shoulders and a V on his hip. Oh, and 'live' on the inside of his lip. But that's been there since senior year. The V was my favorite. 
"Christine, pleaseeee." he moaned as I kissed his neck.
"Please what baby?" I bit into his shoulder. He jolted upwards, moaning again. He spun around and put his hands on my hips.
"I can never say no to you." he slurred.
"Nope." I pulled my shirt off. He kissed my chest as I slid my pants and underwear off. I got down on my knees and kissed the V on his hip, giggling at the tent in the towel. I stood back up and pulled the towel off. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He backed me up into a wall, pulled back, and pushed into me. I screamed, pulling his head back by his hair.
"Don't you dare fucking drop me." I slurred.
"Fuckkking christ Chrissy." he slammed into me over and over again.
"John Cornellious, mother fuck." I sucked on his neck. 
"Kiss me." he moaned. 
I pushed my lips against his, shoving my tongue into his mouth. He started pounding harder, and he hit my soft spot. I pulled away.
"SHIT JOHN! THERE!" I screamed and buried my head into his neck, biting down. I tightened around him. 
"Ahhhh Chrissy that feels so gooood." he moaned. 
"Fuckkkk Johnnnn." I sucked on the same spot.
"Chrissy I'm gonna cum." he started going faster now, still ramming me in the same spot. 
"John, oh my god," I scratched his back, "come on baby." 
He rested his forehead on mine. We gazed into each others eyes.
"Goddamn it John YESS!" my whole body trembled as I screamed out.  
"Fuckkkk. Fuckkk." he threw his head back and came, his whole body tensing up. The veins in his arms popped out. I kissed his neck. He pulled back and I stood up. 
"I'm too drunk to take you home. Let's go lay down." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe if you like this story! I need to hear everyone's input!