Skinny Jeans

Everybody is Somebody Else's Secret.

I opened my eyes that morning with a splitting headache. I rolled over to see John fast asleep. 
"Oh yeah." I mumbled. 
"Hmm?" he opened one eye.
"Good morning Prince Charming." I giggled.
"I have to pee so bad." he shot up and ran to the bathroom.
"OH FUCK!" he yelled. He came out and pointed to his neck.
"How am I supposed to explain this?" he laughed.
"You don't seem too worried." I smiled.
"Eh." he shrugged and climbed back into bed with me.
"I am so sore today." I rubbed my legs.
He rolled on top of me and kissed my forehead. 
"I'm going to make you breakfast." he grinned. He got up and pulled his underwear on. He went to grab his jeans.
"Hey! Don't you dare put on anymore clothes. Don't move." I got up and grabbed my polaroid camera off my dresser and laid back down. The sun was just creeping in through the window and it was making him glow. His smile was perfectly crooked. I snapped the picture, shaking it after it popped out. 
"Let me see." he sat down next to me.
"I like it." I smiled as the image showed up.
"I look like a dork." he laughed.
"You look amazing." I kissed him. 
He got up and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed his shirt from the bathroom floor and pulled it on over my bare body. I went and sat down on the stool in the kitchen. He spun around with the milk in his hand.
"Mmm, someone looks cuter with that shirt on than I do." he smiled.
"What are you making?" I asked.
"You're favorite. A cheesy mushroom omlete. Perfect hangover food." he poured some milk into the eggs he was mixing. His phone ran scaring us both.
"Ahh fuck." he dropped the whisk in the bowl and sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"It's Jamie." he spat.
"How do you know that?" I raised my eyebrows.
"The ringtone." he picked it up.
"Hello?" he put it on speaker.
"Where have you been? I tried calling you all night. I even stopped by your house." she bitched.
"I ran into Christine at Mojo's and we hung out last night." he started chopping mushrooms.
"Christine? Where are you now?" she snarled.
"At her house. I'm laying on the couch watching TV." he lied, silently laughing. 
"What did you guys do last night?" she snooped.
"We looked at pictures and made ice cream." he almost dropped his phone he was shaking so hard trying not to bust out laughing. I was biting my finger, trying not to scream. This was too funny.
"Oh. Okay. Well, can I come pick you up? I noticed your car is still in your driveway last night." her voice was so annoying.
"Actually Jamie, I think I'm going to have Christine drop me off when she wakes up." he rolled his eyes.
Jamie got quiet for a minute.
"Do you still love her?" she blurted out.
"What?" I could tell the question took John by surprise. I could feel my face get hot. I knew I was turning red. He looked over at me.
"Do you still love her?" she screeched. 
"Jamie I missed her. Can you drop it?" he pulled out the cheese from the fridge.
"I know what you guys had. Don't think you can bullshit me." she pressed on.
"Jamie I have to go. I'll see you later." he hung up and threw his phone down on the table. He looked at me and we both bursted out laughing. 
"What a mess we've made." I ran ny hands through my hair.
"I like sneaking around." he smiled.
I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist as he flipped my omlete. I rested my head on his back.
"After you share this omlete with me, can we make some more ice cream?" I giggled. He busted out laughing. He slid the omlete onto a plate. I let him go and he turned around and handed me the perfectly cooked omlete. I grabbed a fork and we sat down at the table.
"I should probably clear things up with Jamie." I fed him a bite.
"Like how?" I asked.
"Maybe I should have her come get me in a little bit." he said staring at the table.
"It's okay John." I took a bite.
"I'm going to go get dressed. I'm gonna need my shirt." he grinned.
"You're going to have to come get it." I got up and ran behind the counter. He chased me into my room and threw me onto my bed. He opened my legs and laid down on top of me.
"I remember when every morning was like this." he grabbed my hands and pulled them up over my head. He pulled his shirt off me, leaving me naked under him. I leaned up on my elbows and kissed him. 
"We'll be right again someday." I whispered. 
He got up and we got dressed. He pulled out his phone and gave Jamie my address. 10 minutes later she was outside, laying on the horn.
"I'll call you tonight. How's the hickey?" he kissed me.
"Just tell her it's a bruise. It's what it looks like." I smiled.
"Okay." he kissed me again.
"Goodbye John." I hugged him. 
She beeped again. 
"I'll see you later." he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep in mind this is only the begining of the story. I have so much planned for this! Thank you for reading <3