Skinny Jeans

No One Can Touch Us

I laid in bed. I could still smell John on the sheets. How did we become this? He was mine first. I decided to get up and make use of my day. I called Max.
"Hey!" he answered.
"Come over."
"Where's your new place?" he asked.
I gave him the address and 15 minutes later he knocked on my door. I opened it.
"Christine!" he pulled me into a hug.
"Max, I've made a terrible mess." I frowned.
"What's going on? It's John, isn't it?" 
"You never run your mouth. I need you to keep this to yourself. Please?" I begged.
"I promise. You know you have my word." he nodded.
"John and I slept together." I spat out.
"How many times?" his eyes widened.
"Twice. I couldn't resist. I wanted to. I thought if we did things would go back to the way they were." I frowned.
"He never stopped thinking about you Christine. Don't forget that. Right now he's being John. He doesn't want to fess up to Jamie. He doesn't want any drama." 
"How long have they been together?" I cringed.
"Two weeks."
"Have they slept together?"
"No." 
I sighed with relief. 
"Trust me, I would know. Jamie has been bitching about how he hasn't had sex with her yet. She's really annoying. I don't know how he went from you to her." he laughed.
"Wanna play Left 4 Dead?" I asked, changing the subject.
"You're on." 
We played Left 4 Dead for two hours. After Max left I showered, threw on a skirt and tank top, and laid back down in bed. Soon, I was asleep.

I woke up the next morning pissed that I had slept yesterday afternoon and night away. Fucking hangover. I checked my phone. 4 missed calls from John. I called him back.
"Where were you last night?" he asked.
"I passed out. I was drained. Too much alcohol." I rubbed my forehead.
"Can I come over?" 
"Sure. I wanted to bake cookies anyways." I sat up.
"I'll be right over."
I pulled the dough out of the fridge and set it on the counter.
10 minutes later he walked right in. He didn't even knock. I didn't mind though. It felt like old times.
"Heyyy." he wrapped his long arms around me. 
"Johnnnn." I sighed into his chest. 
"I missed you." he kissed the top of my head.
"Help me make cookies?" I asked.
He nodded and followed me into the kitchen. 
"All we have to do is make the circles and put them in the oven." I smiled.
"You're taking the easy route." he laughed. 
"I wanted to use up the premade dough before I made it from scratch. Don't make fun." I smiled and kissed him. 
"I like your skirt." he grinned.
I cut open the package and we started rolling the dough into circles and dropping them down on the pans. We put them in the oven. His hands were all full of dough. I grabbed his fingers and started licking it off.
"Mmm someone's hungry." he growled.
I ran my tongue up his middle finger, nodding. He spun me around and bent me over the counter, pulling up my skirt. He pulled down my underwear. I heard him unzip his jeans. He grabbed my hips and we were off. Again. He felt so good. 
"How come every single time I see you, I can't controllll myself?" he groaned.
I didn't respond. I moaned into the counter. He held my hands behind my back.
"Ohh fuck." he started going faster. 
"Johnnn." I moaned.
"SHIT!" he yelled stopping and pulling up his pants.
"What?" I shot up and saw what he saw. Jamie was staring at us though the window. I pulled my underwear up as she stormed inside. 
"What the FUCK JOHN!" she screamed.
"Jamie, I..." he stopped talking.
"I SAW YOUR CAR HERE AND WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY HI BEFORE I WENT TO WORK AND HERE YOU ARE, FUCKING CHRISINE." she yelled. The timer went off on the stove. I impulsively pulled the cookies out of the oven and shut it off.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING HER?!" she screamed.
"Since 2007." he laughed.
I almost passed out. John was standing up for us, and laughing? 
"You mother fucker." she spat.
"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR TWO WEEKS! I'M SURE YOU'LL GET OVER IT!" he yelled.
"You fucking WHORE!" she screamed at me.
"Excuse me? Oh hell no, I know she did not just call me a whore." I got ready to fight. 
"I did. You fucking whore." she spat.
"She's not a whore. She's the only girl I've ever loved. There's too much history. You couldn't even being to be a 10th of the girl she is. She is all I ever think about. She is the ONLY thing I want." he grabbed my hand.
"Oh my god I can't believe this is actually happening." she started throwing a tantrum. 
"Can you take that shit out of my apartment?" I laughed. 
She turned and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.
"It feels nice hearing that you still love me after all these years. Now take off your pants and finish what you started." I bent back over the counter.