Status: Updates every Thursday!! <33

Learning How To Smile

Let's Make This Last Forever

Jack’s naked body stood in front of Zack again and he couldn’t help but smile. She was so perfect, and out of the many times they had fucked he could not see a single flaw. Even when he was sober, he thought she was beautiful, which is saying something. He removed his clothing and discarded it to the side of the room. His fingertips jolted with shock as they came in contact with Jack’s skin. He felt warm and rushed; the cocaine was pumping through his body at a fabulous rate. Jack felt the same way. Her body felt tingly to the touch and she was warm and happy. Her body danced with Zack’s body until he penetrated her. They fucked into the night. They awoke the next morning in each other’s arms, not wearing a stich of clothing. Jack’s head was pounding but that was something she was used to.
“Good morning beautiful.” Zack chirped smiling. His body felt sore and tired, but he didn’t care, he was used to it as well.
“Good morning, do you want a drink?” She asked him smiling. He just chuckled.
“You know me all too well.” He smiled. Jack walked into the kitchenette and grabbed two bottles of Heineken out of the small refrigerator.
“Mornin’ hun!” Brian said smiling hugging her from behind.
“Morning Bri! Where are we headed to today?” Jack asked opening both bottles.
“Washington.” She nodded in agreement and began walking back to the bed at the end of the bus and handed Zacky the beer.
“Where’s Attie at?” she asked.
“Last I saw Jimmy and him were in the shower.” He laughed.
This is where they were now three years later. Zacky’s band is a hit. They tour all over the world now and he decided to take Jack with them on tour so that she could stay away from her father. Who knows where he is now but all they know is that he doesn’t know what the band was called and they haven’t seen him since Zacky took Jack on that date. Atticus and Jimmy started dating about year or so ago and he comes on tour as well. Jack has never had so much fun in her life. Jack used to be the quiet girl who never spoke. She had never even thought of having sex and she was against drugs. All she did was smoke cigarettes. Now, they’re all living the rock star life. Sex? Yes. Drugs? Yes. Rock & Roll? Fuck yeah. There were pictures of her with the boys on the internet, and strangers knew her name. She felt famous herself. She knew that her father would never see the pictures because he would be too drunk to type out the name ‘Avenged Sevenfold’ then look through hundreds of pictures until he would stumble upon one with her in it. That’s a lot of letters to type for him. She laid with Zacky in the bed as they silently drank their beers.
“So is there a show tonight?” she asked.
“Nope we’ve got two days to get there.” He said standing up and dressing himself. He slipped his glasses on and a christmasy looking sweater. She thought he looked so cute with his glasses.
“You look so cute with your glasses on.” She said to him smiling. He smiled back and kissed her forehead.

***
“Treats anyone?” A tall woman dressed in black leather asked carrying a covered tray.
“Yes please!” Jack said falling onto Zacky’s lap. The woman set the tray down and took the lid off revealing 7 shot glasses, a bottle of Jack Daniel’s, and 7 lines of cocaine. They were in a private lounge in a club in Spokane, celebrating arriving in Washington on time. Atticus was the first to take a line. He pulled a hundred dollar bill out of Jimmy’s wallet and rolled it up thinly, snorting one of the lines up. He immediately poured himself a shot and drank it quickly to wash the taste of the drip away. Jimmy was next, then Brian, Johnny, and Matt. Zacky took the hundred dollar bill, un rolled it, then began to roll it again.
“Un like you guys, we like to keep it nice and loose and fat ya know?” He said laughing taking his line in then handing the bill to Jack who did the same as everyone else. She immediately stood up and poured the rest of them shots.
“Let’s make a toast.” Jimmy said raising his glass. “To the family.” He smiled.
“To the family!” they all shouted clinking their glasses together.
“I’m going to go dance.” Jack said to Zacky, kissing him then getting up.
“Alright we’ll be here.” He shouted to her as she exited the room and walked onto the dance floor.
The music was heavy, she could feel the bass pumping through her clothing, she began dancing until she rammed into a stranger.
“Oh god I’m sorry!” She said touching the other woman’s shoulder.
“Its alright I’m o- Oh my god you’re Jacklyn!” She young woman exclaimed.
“Yeah I am!” Jack laughed. She noticed that the younger woman was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Belle, who did you come here with??” She asked franticly. Jack just laughed and pointed at Belle’s shirt. Belle grew a huge smile.
“Do you do smack?” Belle asked with a smirk.
“I’ve never tried. I just drink, smoke pot, and snort blow; why?” Belle motioned her to the bathroom. Belle grbbed a small baggie of what Jack assumed to be junk. She put some of the junk in a small glass pipe, hit it, then handed it to Jack. Jack grabbed it and hit the pipe as if she was smoking pot, but when she exhaled she didn’t feel like she smoked pot. She felt really sick. Luckily she was in the bathroom stall with belle because she turned around and threw up in the toilet.
“I probably should have told you that first timers usually get sick, but you said you do blow right?” Jack nodded in response.
“Here.” Belle said pouring a small bump of the white powder onto the back of your hand. “Have a bump and you’ll feel better.” She smiled. Jack did as she was told and immediately she did feel better.
“Thanks, wanna come in the other room with me?” Jack offered standing up “I need water and a shot.”
“Sure!” Belle said excitedly. Jack lead her to a small room towards the back of the club where a tall man was guarding the door. He looked at Jack and asked her for her name.
“Jacklyn Vengeance and guest.” She said smiling to Belle. The man looked at the list then let them in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a boat in alaska which mean barely any internet.
<333
comments and subscribers are welcome!! <33333

if you havent read this then please do! http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/258563/ :D