My Demolition Lover

You Are My Everything

Frank's POV;

Gerard started running towards the house. I chased after him, eager to catch him. He ran through the dining room, into the kitchen, through the living, down the hallway, laughing his ass off. I was close to catching him. He ran into my room and plopped on my bed laying on his back.I snuck behind the wall and saw him tired from exhaustion.

His eyes were closed, still breathing heavily, one hand on his stomach from laughing so hard, the other above his head. I suddenly ran in and jumped on top of him. As I sat on top of him, we were both laughing, my stomach hurt from laughing too much.

"I caught you!" I giggled and tried to roll off of him, but he held my wrist.

"What?" I asked as I looked at his sad face, which seemed to be full os depair and sorrow.

Did Gerard take his anti-depressants today? I hated seeing him sad, it wasn't a good look for him. I wanted to be there for him, but I had no idea of what to do or say. Plus, Gerard wasn't Bi, or at least, I didn't think he was. Before I could continue my thoughts, he pulled me into a violent kiss.

He was kissing me as if the world had broken us aprat for many years. I don't think he'd let go if I pulled away from him. But I never even thought of that at the time being. I felt his tongue swirl around in my mouth fiercely. I couldn't take it. It felt like my heart was going to explode from beating so fast. He was my life, and I loved him, but did he feel the same way? I cried out a moan of pleasure, but he didn't notice. We just kept kissing. He rolled over so know he was on top of me. We kept kissing with full consent. My lips were sore, but I didn't care, all I cared about right now, was Gerard.

Then, he stopped. His black messy hair practically covered his whole face. He leaned in again, but this time, moving passed my lips to my ear. I felt his breath on my neck as he said,

"I love you Frankie, you mean so much to me," in a raspy whisper and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Those words. Those were the words I've been wanting to here for so long.

"You are my everything..." he continued to kiss my lips again. I didn't want this moment to end.

I stopped him,

"Gerard, I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom..." I lied and walked out of the room, and drifted to the bathroom. I turned on the fauset and splashed cold water into my face. Was it true?

Did he really love me?

TO BE CONTINUED...