My Demolition Lover

The Truth

Author's POV;

A/N: NOTE! If you listen to the song "Come To Me" by Jesse McCartney, it definately goes with the story...[yeah please don't ask, it's a great song though, and it goes along with the chapter VERY well. My sister loves Jesse McCartney as much as I love MCR, and when she read the chapter, she was like "This is the songs that goes along with it," so I listened and I agreed! :D Mainly the chorus goes along with it so mainly, LISTEN TO THE CHORUS!!]

Frank, unsure of Gerard's true feelings, was in the bathroom, staring himself down in the mirror. Thoughts were piling up in his head.

'Does he really love me?'

'Is Gerard Bi?'

'Is he joking?'

Frankie couldn't take it. He decided to be upfront with Gerard and flat out ask him,

'Do you love me?'

Frank looked down at his feet, and then down at the door knob. He opened the door, still staring at his feet, and walked out. Only to be face to face, with a very concerned Gerard.

"Frank, are you okay?" Gerard asked, sounding on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, just a little confused." Frank answered honestly.

Gerard was about to say something, until Frank got in the his words first.

"Gerard," he began nervously.

"Yes?"

"Gerard, did you really mean it?" Frank asked, he could feel his face burning.

"Mean what, Frank?"

Frank sighed. He had to get this out of his mind and into Gerard's.

"Did you really mean, that..." he trailed off. Gerard was getting more and more curious as to what Frank was going to say.

"Did you really mean that you love me?" Frank finally got out.

Gerard smiled and pulled Frank into a big hug, kissing the top of his head.

"Of course I did Frankie, I love you with all of my heart, I always have, I've just never had the courage to tell you, because I was afraid it would ruin our friendship. I never wanted to loose that. But I've finally been able to say it and I'll say it again, and I love you, Frankie."

The way Gerard said "I love you Frankie." brought Frank to tears. He was just so happy. Gerard had loved him. This had been his dream, just for Gerard...to love him...

"Say it again, Gerard..." Frankie whispered into Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard smiled and repeated his words, directly into Frank's ear,

"I love you Frankie..."

TO BE CONTINUED...