Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Twelve

I finished my plate of food then watched as Jimmy popped his neck.

“What’s going on?” I asked when I finally got up the nerve to ask.

Jimmy shook his head, “As much as I would love to stick around and tell you, I have some business to take care of so Zacky will be taking care of you.”

I stared at him with wide eyes, “your leaving me in the care of a demon?”

“Hey, don’t think about it that way. Zack’s a very nice……..well sort of nice….okay so he’s a bit of a prick at times but you’ll grow to love him.”

I narrowed my eyes at him.

“He’ll be here any minute so I’m heading out. Down the hall to the left, big green door.” Jimmy smiled.

I stood up, “Jimmy don’t you-”

He disappeared into a cloud of smoke leaving me in the kitchen all alone. I groaned and walked out of the kitchen, down a long hallway. I turned left at the end of the hall and stood in front of a large green door. For a few minutes I stood in front of it unsure whether to just walk in or knock. I finally lifted my hand up to knock but the door swung open on it’s own, starling me.

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?” Zacky’s voice questioned, sounding deep and frightening.

I gulped and walked inside, jumping when the door slammed behind me leaving me standing in the dark room. Suddenly the room lit up by the curtains being flung apart. The room was a nice emerald green color and when it was lit up the room gave off a rather comfortable vibe.

“You like?” Zacky whispered right in my ear, almost scaring me to death.

I let out a squeal and stared at him with wide eyes before calming down.

“So…………Mitch, right?” He started.

I nodded and let him continue.

“Your Syn’s little blood bag, correct?”

“No.” I snapped.

Zacky raised an eyebrow at me then chuckled before continuing on, “Ah feisty. Syn always likes a challenge.”

Ignoring his comment I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off, “You want to know about demons, and I know you were about to tell me where I could shove my commentary, but for now I’ll ignore that.”

He pointed towards one of the leather chairs in his room and I quickly sat in it, not by my own will. Zacky took a seat behind a big oak desk and began explaining.

“Ah Mitch, you see Christians believe that a demon is an evil spirit, and can either be a fallen angel or the spirit of a condemned human. They think our intention is to mislead mankind into sin using every guile imaginable-”

“And you don’t?” I cut him off.

His eyes flashed red for a moment then returned to their original color. He took a deep breath then let it out and waited a few minutes before clearing his throat and continuing.

“No we’re not all the same. Anyways, the most dangerous ways in which demons work are when they are accepted willingly or unwillingly, consciously or unconsciously, by a human. Acceptance often means committing sin or we take over the body. This Mitch, is called possession. In extreme cases of possession demons gain actual entrance into the body, which of course leads to disastrous results-”

“Like what?” I interrupted again.

He glared, “Didn’t your mama ever teach you not to interrupt people when they are talking?”

“Only when they are actually, people.” I retorted.

Zacky rolled his eyes but continued on again, “Results are voices in the mind, horror of the mind. Especially when there are no sings of insanity or mental damage. There’s also stubbornness of mind, or having split personality as if two separate personalities share the same body. A fierce and unreasoning hatred of god is a sure sign of possession.”

He got quiet for a second then smirked devilishly, “And an unnatural sexual fascination is also cause by accepting the influence of evil spirits, often unknowingly-homosexuality, bestiality, pedophilia.”

I made a disgusted face but this time didn’t open my mouth to interrupt.

“Now the Theologians have ascribed to them certain qualities, as they are unclean spirits, yet not by very nature unclean. For according to Dionysius there is in them a natural madness, a rabid concupiscence, a wanton fancy, as is seen from their spiritual sings of pride, envy, and wrath. For some reason they are the enemies of the human race. They bring diseases, stir up tempests, disguise themselves as angels of light, bear hell always about them, from witches they usurp to themselves to worship of god, and by this means magic spells are made. They are giving into temptation and are always lying in wait for the destruction of men.”

“Oooooh I know, I should tell you about my mother! Oh you would love her.” He grinned almost so wide that I thought it would fall off his face.

“Who’s your mother?” I asked narrowing my eyes a bit.

His eyes flashed a brighter shade of green, “Lilith.”

“Ah my mommy, she’s a true woman. I think she’s wonderful, but I’ll give the description that these blasted books state.” Zacky reached his hand up and a book magically appeared on the desk.

He smiled and put his hand back down, “Lilith is a female Mesopotamian storm demon associated with wind and was originally thought to be the bearer of disease, illness, and death. Lilith also appears as a night demon in Jewish lore and as a screech owl in the King James version of the Bible. She is also apocryphally the first wife of Adam. Created from the same dust as Adam, Lilith might have been the ideal mother of the human race, because she predated Eve. Instead knowing her creation at the same time as her husband made her equal to him in every way made Lilith haughty and headstrong. When submitting to her husband meant denying her equality, Lilith fled Eden’s marriage bed. But she would return to tempt the father of man again and again, becoming his demon wife and the first great temptress of the human race.”

I stared at him starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

“Two other demons have a close relation to my mommy. Gallu and Alu. Alu was originally an asexual demon, who took on female attributes, but later became a male demon. Alu like to roam the streets like a stray dog at night and creep into people’s bedrooms as they slept to terrify them. He was mostly described as being half human and half demon. In Jewish lore he appeared as Ailo, here he is used as one of Lilith’s secret names. In other texts, ailo is a daughter of Lilith that has had intercourse with a man. The other demon, Gallu is of the Utukku group. Utukku is also used as a general term for multiple demons. Gallu appears as a child stealing and child killing demon. This figure was adapted by the Jews as Gilu and was also considered a secret name of Lilith’s.”

He chuckled lightly and tossed the book aside then pointed at me, “You’ve meet Gallu.”

“No I haven’t.” I argued.

He shook his head and stood up, “You have a scar.”

“Who am I now, Harry Potter?” I snorted.

Zacky snapped his fingers and my mouth felt like it had been glued shut because I could no longer talk.

“Harry Potter sucked, it made completely now sense but that’s not the point.” He walked towards me and stood me up.

I was unable to move, feeling as if I was inside of a mannequins body just staring out. He lifted up my shirt a bit and lowered my jeans a bit before running his finger along the small scar on the patch of skin. I fought internally but there was nothing I could do. He got down on his knees and examined it even closer making me feel violated.

“Don’t worry Mitch, it’s procedure. I just wanted to see it, plus your not my type anyways. I like my girls blonde and dumb.” He grinned and put everything back in it’s place before allowing me to move again.

The first thing I did was slash my hand through the air but before I could connect with his face he seize me by the neck.

“Not all demons are bad Mitch, but when you fuck with a demon. Let’s just say you’d be better off arguing with Beelzebub.” He snapped and tossed me back.

I shut my eyes and expected to be landing on the floor but instead I landed on something soft and extremely comfortable. Opening my eyes I found that I wasn’t in Zacky’s room anymore. I was in Synyster’s room, on his bed. I blinked a few times and shook my head, this all was so weird. Everything was very confusing and didn’t make a lot of sense to me.

“What the-” I groaned but was cut off by a voice that sent chills up and down my spine.

“Nice to see you again, Mitch.” Syn’s voice floated through the air, sounding so smooth and perfect but he was nowhere to be seen.

I glared around the room looking for him, “If only I could say the same for you.”

He chuckled causing the sound to bounce off the walls a bit, “Oh how I missed your attitude. You look very beautiful tonight, Mitch.”

I made a face then looked down to find that I was in a different outfit. I groaned at the purple, what is up with him and this color?

“It’s my favorite color.” He stated, wherever the hell he was.

I rolled my yes, “Could you just show yourself?”

“Close your eyes.” He ordered, my eyes automatically shut and I saw a flash of light through my eyelids.

“Open them.” Syn whispered.

My eyes opened and I saw how handsome he looked.
As weird as it may sound, I feel like a dog in heat when I look at him. He smirked and gave me a questioning look.

“Happy to see me?” He asked cockily.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head no, even if deep, deep inside I was a tiny bit happy to see him.

“Why am I dressed up?” I asked ignoring his last question.

Syn held out his hand for me to take, “You’re my date for tonight.”

I laughed, “No way José.”

“Look at it this way, with the snap of my fingers I could kill your family, your friends, and whoever else you care about if you don’t accompany me tonight.”

I sighed but didn’t argue in fear for my loved ones lives, “And what will we be doing on this ‘date’.”

I took his hand and let him help me off of the bed.

“It’s a surprise.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked with him out of the room, loosely holding onto his large warm hand.

“You’re just full of surprises.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow it's been a long time. Let's see in the span of time I haven't updated. My great grandma died, I got to see Avenged Sevenfold's Buried Alive concert with The Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, and Hollywood Undead. I got back together with my old boyfriend (we are doing way better than before), and I made new friends.

Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing, and listening to my dumb blabbering at the end of this.