Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Thirteen

Syn took my hand and we walked down the long hallway together. I was always one step behind, as he walked a bit faster than me. In my mind I was trying to think of reason that I would be dressed up like this.

“You want to know where we’re going?” He asked stopping for a minute.

I stared up at him with one eyebrow raised, “Yes.”

“That’s too bad, because I’m not telling you.” Syn smirked then took off walking again, dragging me behind.

I glared angrily at the back of his head and muttered some harsh words under my breath.

“Do you kiss you’re mother with that mouth?” He chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and decided just to keep my mouth shut for the time being. We walked into one of the elevators and he pressed the button that had a ‘B’ on it. I could only guess that meant basement.

“So are you just going to give me the silent game?” Syn asked staring at me.

I shrugged and let go of his hand, lightly wiping my palm on the dress I was wearing. He scoffed lightly, “You do realize that I don’t have cooties, right?”

I let out a laugh, “Who knows.”

“Oh really?” He smiled facing me.

I let a smile appear on my lips, “really.”

Before I could even have time to react he lightly pushed me against one of the elevator walls and began tickling me. I began laughing to the point where I thought I was going to cry.

“What’s so funny, huh?” He laughed while finding all of my ticklish areas.

The elevator suddenly stopped and he pulled away as the door opened revealing a underground garage. There were many cars inside of it, expensive, dream like cars. I stared in awe at the assortment of cars, it was almost like a teenage boy’s fantasy in here. Syn took my hand and pulled me over to a black Lamborghini murcielago. He pressed a button and the doors pulled up to reveal the leather interior.

“Ladies first.” Syn motioned for me to get in.

I nodded and tried not to act so happy to be in a car like this but my guess was I wasn’t doing a very good job at it from the large grin on Synyster’s lips. He shut the door then walked around and got into the drivers seat, pulling the door shut before starting up the car. I could almost guarantee that I smiled wide when I heard the sound of the engine purring.

“You like?” Syn asked with that smirk.

I dropped the smile and quickly shrugged, “Eh, it’s okay.”

He gave me a look and shook his head before turning on the stereo and shoving a CD inside. Cherry Pie by Warrant started playing and I couldn’t help but smile. But I quickly became panicked when I wasn’t able to see anymore like someone had put a blindfold over my eyes, without the blindfold.

“I just blocked your vision for protection.” Syn spoke.

I shook my head and clutched onto the arm rest, “Protection from what?”

“Enemies of mine.” He answered completely serious.

I scoffed, “Maybe I should join them.”

Syn chuckled darkly, “I wouldn’t say that to the man that’s keeping your family alive.”

I shut my mouth and chewed on my lip nervously as the car started moving while Lithium by Nirvana, started to play through the speakers. I relaxed a bit hearing Kurt’s smooth voice. Nirvana was always one of those bands that my mom would play for me as a kid and I found comfort in Kurt Cobain’s voice. His voice was so mesmerizing to me, whenever I got too fussy my mom would just turn on one of their songs and I would instantly calm down.

“You like Nirvana?” He said more like a statement then a question.

I nodded, “Love em’ actually.”

“What’s your favorite Nirvana song?” He questioned.

I thought for a second before answering, “It‘s a tie between ‘Polly’ and ’Something in the way’.”

The music suddenly changed to Something in the way. I smiled and leaned back into the seat. Even though I could only see darkness right now, it made the music even more comforting. In my mind I could almost see musical notes and light strumming guitars. My mouth shut and I remained quiet listening to the songs that came through the speakers. Slowly I began to drift off to sleep without even knowing it.

“Sleep well for when you wake all of your dreams shall come true.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!