Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Fourteen

My eyes opened and I scanned the area around me. I was in the woods, laying down on a pile of leaves.

“Hello?” I called out, looking around in a panic.

I quickly stood up and found myself staring into a mirror on the tree in front of me. A look of confusion was on my face when I saw the outfit
I was wearing.

“Where am I?” I whispered to myself.

A deep growl came from behind me. I turned around to see a large wolf snarling and looking at me as if I were a piece of meat.

I stopped breathing for a second when a voice in my head said, “run“.

Turning on my heel, I darted as fast as I could through the leaves. Surprisingly I was running very swiftly even in these high heels. All I could hear was the sound of my heavy breathing, and leaves crunching beneath my heels. Behind me I could hear the wolf darting through the trees to get to me.

The voice in my head spoke again, it was Syn, “Go left.”

I felt my heart skip a beat and quickly followed his words, turning left and continuing running. On my heel I felt the wolfs teeth skim against my skin. I hissed in a pain but kept running despite the antagonizing pain that was shooting through my ankle and up my leg.

”You have to jump, Mitch.” Syn’s silky smooth voice came through again.

I couldn’t even process words, I was too terrified to even dare. What did he mean by jump? I kept my arms pumping as I ran along with my legs. The wolf was gaining on me and I couldn’t help but feel as if my ankle was about to give out on me. Tears began streaming down my face due to the pain. I shut my eyes and kept running for a second but when I opened them I almost plummeted off the edge of a cliff. Behind I could hear the sounds of the wolf, who couldn’t be to far away from me.

”You can do it.”

I backed up a bit and knew I was about to fall to my death but at least that was better than being torn to shreds by a wolf. Quickly I ran and leaped, shutting my eyes as I began to fall. In my head I kept replying every good memory I had and the last thing I saw was Syn.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler*

Was it a dream, or not?

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!